[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon, where are you staring? Don't think I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: CkwSXdCUoAEH23g.jpg large.jpg (82 KB, 750x1200) Image search: [Google]
CkwSXdCUoAEH23g.jpg large.jpg
82 KB, 750x1200
>Hey anon, where are you staring? Don't think I didn't see you. You into fat chicks like me?
How do you respond?
>>
Okay, but make her a loli, give her a dick, and make her fecally incontinent. Keep the style, though. Have her just constantly shitting herself.
>>
>>29272601
>How do you respond?
HUUhhh
*start farting uncontrollably*
>>
have you ever considered putting down the ice cream for a minute you disgusting hog
>>
go do some sport you fatass nobody will ever like you
>>
File: why the long face.png (642 KB, 750x1200) Image search: [Google]
why the long face.png
642 KB, 750x1200
>>29272625
In fact, tell you what you do: make it so that crapping actually makes her fatter and makes her dick bigger.

So she's gotta stop herself up in order to lose weight, but it always ends with the plug flying out, and she flings her shit everywhere with the treadmill as she gets too fat to run and falls over sobbing in her own poop, or something. Or, like, she thinks she'll give her BF a treat by letting a little out so her tits get bigger, but she ends up just completely shitting herself and getting pinned to the seat by a dick that's thicker than her head
>>
>>29272601
>Um... actually I just think you are pretty cute.
>>
>>29272601
i would bang, though i would prefer if she had green eyes.
>>
File: 1465757288190.gif (565 KB, 367x265) Image search: [Google]
1465757288190.gif
565 KB, 367x265
>>29272601
>continue staring at her ass, then make direct eye contact

"What do you think?"

ORIGINAL T H I C K
>>
>>29272601
Sure, are you a KHV though?
>>
File: brap p2.jpg (1 MB, 3165x1836) Image search: [Google]
brap p2.jpg
1 MB, 3165x1836
>>29272601
well i'd give her the response such a woman deserves
>idk baby am i
>i mean you're pretty cute for your size
>i bet you masturbate a lot
*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>29272601
>>29272601
I know a chick like this, huge tits though. She was quite into me but if I did anything even remotely uncaring or not nice she'd cut contact. She's currently not talking to me, should i message her again?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.