[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies cheat on eachoter? If I had a gf I would never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x241
Why do normies cheat on eachoter? If I had a gf I would never consider cheating.
>>
>>29272551
>I would never consider cheating
Better hope your gf feels the same way. Seeing as how she is a girl, the answer to that is probably no.
>>
>>29272551
Once you get a taste of the good life, you'll only want more
>>
Normies have different mind sets about social interaction and relationships. For us, having regular contact to people is a novelty. For them, it is daily nuisance. A relationship to us is merely a distant dream. For them, it is something that opens up new possible chances almost daily. They can easily afford to shop around.
>>
See something better you want it

People are not satisfied with 1B pounds they want 10B pounds

As you get used to something it becomes the norm. And the norm is boring
>>
the confidence boost of being in a relationship makes you more attractive and thus easier to cheat.

It's all about self control at that point, which most people lack because they are babies who get whatever they want growing up.
>>
I've had a GF for four years and I would never cheat on her. But I have had dreams about cheating - I actually just woke up from one - so I can explain a little bit of the impulse. Basically, no relationship is perfect. There are always problems of one kind or another. The fantasy of finding someone new is the fantasy of finding someone who does not have the problems you struggle with in your current partner. It's also about being able to experience a different kind of attraction - the thrill of a new mutual attraction, the novelty of interacting with a different person sexually or romantically. But it's not about (at least to me) finding someone 'better'; my cheating dreams, which I don't get often at all, are usually about people I know in person who are not really 'better' than my GF.

Anyway, as I said, I would never cheat on her. Just once in a while it happens in a dream.
>>
That's because you're ugly OP.

Try looking good and let's see you deny good poon in the spur of the moment.
>>
I'm going to give you a realistic perspective:
people are shitty at talking to one another and nobody ever bothers to listen to each other's needs...so basically people get really immature and blame one another for problems they're too shy to talk about and end up fuckin' other people to fulfill the deficits in their current relationship. It's that simple, people are just really bad at communicating their feels.
>>
>>29272640
Delete this

Igio
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.