[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEDBUGS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: BedBugInspection.jpg (50 KB, 354x248) Image search: [Google]
BedBugInspection.jpg
50 KB, 354x248
I am at my wits end. My roommate found bites on him. Called the landlord. The exterminator found some in his. None in mine.

Then he quickly left after flashing a fucking flashlight on our beds for like ten minutes. He asked if we had any questions. We were in shock. I asked about going to a wedding this weekend. He said to heat clothes on high in the dryer in the basement of the complex.

They scheduled an application over a week later. They told us to remove clutter. Been getting conflicting info from the one landlord rep and the exterminator, who took days to respond. They were closed over the weekend.

I am between jobs. I have elderly parents who offered to help. We bought bins to move away thousands upon thousands of dollars of collecatbles and books and movies. Yet I have no idea how to do this within the time alotted. Already tossed a buncha stuff in bags into the garbage bin behind the building.

Finally got through to the exterminator and got some secretary who kept putting me on hold.

Maybe we should lawyer up. My mom knows a buncha lawyers from working in the courts back home. My dad has a cousin who is in the DA's office in my city.

Any suggestions? Hire a third party company? Who? Do movers do this work with infestations? Can another pest control company help? A junk company even at this point?

Anyone else have nightmare stories as a tennant?
>>
>>29272548
Are you the really skinny guy from yesterday who was bitching about bedbugs and writing in all caps?
>>
I hope you don't have much longer on your lease. If you lawyer up, your primary objective should be getting out of the lease.

Bed bugs are cancer. The ONLY way to get rid of them is to burn all your clothes, bed sheets, pillows, etc. Do you have a car? You'll have to burn that too because they're living in your seats and upholstery.
>>
how do you get bed bugs?
>>
>>29272633
being a filthy pig
>>
>>29272685
Bedbugs aren't roaches, imbecile.
>>
>>29272685
well i googled it and you're completely wrong.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.