[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my old "oneitis" is overweight and has a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 7668908976756.png (651 KB, 1054x1043) Image search: [Google]
7668908976756.png
651 KB, 1054x1043
>mfw my old "oneitis" is overweight and has a kid
>>
>>29272434
>mfw old oneitis is more beautiful than ever, in a happy relationship (probably) and doing a fantastic job academically.
>>
>>29272434
>check oneitis facebook page
>she and new chad bf as profile pic

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>29272463
My old oneitis is now a teacher at the school where I met her. She teaches my cousin
>>
just let go anons
>>
>>29272434

My oneitis ended up aging like shit at only 21, she has facial wrinkles now.

Women really do peak when they're young and age like milk
>>
should i just send my oneitis a message

it's worth a shot right, what's the worst that can happen
>>
>>29272434
I think we can all take solace in knowing normies fuck their lives up with their ways. STDs, kids they didn't want, criminal records, Ect
>>
My old oneitis has become part of the Stacy group. Becoming a female orbiter to attract any of the Chads that couldn't get with the Stacies, cause let's face it Laura, you're the ugliest in the group.
>>
File: 1388979055207.jpg (88 KB, 781x720) Image search: [Google]
1388979055207.jpg
88 KB, 781x720
>old oneitis is now a degenerate bi-sexual party rat
>>
File: 8754758.jpg (7 KB, 188x158) Image search: [Google]
8754758.jpg
7 KB, 188x158
>be 18
>oneitis is popular sporty guy
>ignores me for most of the year
>guy friend constantly tells me he's not worth it
>breaks up with his bimbo girlfriend
>starts to notice me
>we have sex
>later that week I get a text message saying he's back with his bimbo
>>
File: 1426900879135.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1426900879135.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>29272434

>see the "hot girl" from high school working in a department store
>she never once spoke to me back then
>somehow recognizes me and acts like we're old buddies or something
>she's a fucking 4/10 now
>she still has fucking acne
>>
File: 1454000351312.jpg (66 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1454000351312.jpg
66 KB, 500x381
>>29272490
Yes definitely!
You should write her a huge poem, she's BOUND to like you after that! :^)
>>
>tfw mine got even more beautfiul and has a boyfriend who almost makes me gay
>she even does some things I didn't even know I like back when I was sitting next to her in class
>she's become a straight A student and is a teacher now
>family is now rich and she makes a lot of money (don't ask me how she did that as a teacher but it is evident and I know her bf makes a lot of money, too)
>she posts happy shit on fb every fucking day
>travels the world

What the fuck. I don't care about her that much anymore but part of me almost hopes that she will, if only once, live through a single day of my suffering. Nothing personal either. I have just never seen anyone with such an easy life and I feel guilty for thinking like an asshole here. Started the day she cried in class because she had to go to the doctor for something that doesn't even need diagnosis, you just go and take meds and then you are at it again and everybody knew it would play out that way. But she hasnt even been to the doctor fucking once. By that time, I had had my 7th surgery in 3 years. Being realistic, i guess i understand that it is wrong to be such a sad and evil motherfucker but i can't help it, i can't stop being mad at her whenever she somehow pops into my life through an fb alert or whatever.
I just can't stand seeing easy mode people...
>>
>>29272588
>teacher
They're the most smug and stupid people around, even university professors are becoming smug retards. Was this always the case and only now that i'm an adult do i notice it or is this a new thing?
>>
>>29272588
Hadn't* been to the doctor. As in ever. She just didn't need to because she has a perfect body. You know, if i was healthier I wouldn't mind being slightly overweight or whatever. It's just that i constantly feel like "hey, whats next, i get something new that completely derails my life pretty much every day. Lets see if i make it to 30." while she has perfect health AND perfect looks. Goddamnit
>>
File: tumblr_nvctf8Hces1rl4xwko1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvctf8Hces1rl4xwko1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x220
>>29272651
of course she'll go to the doctor
.. when she's pregnant with her perfect baby
>>
>>29272643
It's just so much more noticeable, basically everywhere. Everyone in every position has always been a retard in some way. But now we have social media posts and buzzfeed articles about every minor social media "phenomenon" (20 retweets and some asshole there will try to make money off of that).
So, the golden rule that everyone is a douche in some way applies. It was just invisible until a few years ago.
>>
>>29272434
>pursue pure 19 y/o virgin oneitis for years
>She is aware of my feelings
>A week after giving me a "chance" she fucks some random
>6 months later her cock counter is 8

I feel like I dodged a bullet but damn what could have been still haunts me
>>
>>29272701
True. But I don't mind.
>having kids
No thx breh
>>
> my oneitis is now a dancer, ski instructor, travels the world, and has rich Chad boyfriend.
> I'm a NEET lossless virgin.
>>
File: done.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
done.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>29272559
>My oneitis is Chad
>Chad acts like a Chad
>Lol why??!! Men only want to use me and throw me like a piece of garbage, lol.

Maybe you shouldn't have gone for a Chad on first place, femretard.
>>
>>29272434
you doge a bullet that could have been you with a nagging fat wife who talks shit about you all day with her friends and is a lazy piece of shit who does nothing around the house.
>>
File: gooby pls.png (218 KB, 389x268) Image search: [Google]
gooby pls.png
218 KB, 389x268
>>29272559
you got BTFO
serves you right for going for a chad type
>popular sporty guy
baka at you t b h
>>
>>29272815
yeah, you really gotta consider that
puts things in perspective
>>
>>29272538
Same, she's pretty much perpetually high on pot and fucks tons guys despite having a boyfriend.

Really dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>29272980
>she's pretty much perpetually high on pot

literally the only way my life is worth living. she sounds like a sloot though
>>
>>29272559

Now tell us about that creepy loser who """stalked"""" you and killed himself last year coincidentally after the sporty guy pissed on him in the showers
>>
>>29272872
nah that is your average American wife who thinks she is "strong,empowered and body positive" by nothing helping with the cooking,cleaning and being a fat pig who eats at McDonald everyday.
>>
>>29272815
You just summed up a wife of someone I know. just add a sprinkle of being a nimwit and you nailed it. Minus the friends they are just other housewives with fb that cackle to one another. Everyone forwarned him about her and he still went with it. Honestly I feel relieved for him that a divorce is imminent.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.