[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagecuck. Enjoy the nice morning while getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagecuck.

Enjoy the nice morning while getting ready for work.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>29272308
>Enjoy the nice morning while getting ready for work.

Will do. Enjoy waking up at 5PM or later to thens it down and play video games until your parents call you for dinner, and then maybe ask you if you're going to get a job or move out or maybe even try college again, only for you to then give some half ass excuse why you can't and will continue to be a leech.

We're both going to have good days.
>>
>>29272327
Wow got triggered hard wagie?
>>
>>29272344
No, but nice dubs.
>>
File: laughing comfy neet.jpg (40 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
laughing comfy neet.jpg
40 KB, 300x373
>>29272356
>b...b...but i not butthurt or triggered.....y...you are!
Really, it's do hard to see that you are not, ragie wagie
>>
>>29272577
Not really, I can't be mad at them dubs, son.
>>
>>29272308
All these "neets" post shit about bettering themselves. Use a photo of a normal looking man to represent themselves, and say they can pursue any hobby they want. Yet here you are. On a Turkish coffee forum attempting self validation for your miserable existence in front of a computer screen. You don't wake up early. You don't pursue any hobbies other than video games and some other form of non committal entertainment that arguably the only way to identify as being good at is knowing about said form of entertainment as it requires no participation. I'm sure you avoid your parents like the plague since you can't stand the look of regret. Or maybe you don't care and find them a nuisance, something hat bugs you to get an o so scary job and move on, in which case they probably love you just as much as you love them. Roughly the same as any organism could view a parasite.
>>
>>29272727
>I'm sure you avoid your parents like the plague since you can't stand the look of regret.

Owch. No need to be that hars, I mea-
>2727
Nice dubs lad.
>>
>>29272727
>it takes an entire day to post a thread to trigger wagecucks
>"IM NOT MAD!!! ILL POST A HUGE POST SAYING WHY EVEN THOUGH ITS OBVIOUS I AM!"
Nice trips, btw.
>>
>>29272736
Check again neet. Trips. Trips don't lie
>>
>>29272746
>neet

I'm a wagie, just keeping this thread open to admire neets getting btfo.

And indeed they are trips. God damn son, you're spitting fire.
>>
File: 1465094316737.jpg (79 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1465094316737.jpg
79 KB, 472x472
This ls now a dubs thread
>>
File: 1396130941088.jpg (148 KB, 498x686) Image search: [Google]
1396130941088.jpg
148 KB, 498x686
>recently reached end of military career
>getting stoned with my retired special forces m8
>drive to the gas station to get some tendies
>pass soldiers going to PT (~5am)
>first in line
>several people line up behind me
>clerk is in the bathroom, they are all bitching and nearly in tears over their time being wasted, knowing they'll be destroyed if they miss formation, the flag, etc
>clerk comes back, I just got back from out of town and he remarks on it, prompting a short conversation
>soldiers are foaming at the mouth with anger but are ambassadors of the nation and can't give civilians shit, knowing they'll be obliterated by their first Sgt/commander
>on my way out, comment that it's nearly 6, and they'll be late considering how far away post is
>laugh the entire drive back
>smoke another bowl and prepare to sleep until 4/5pm

I REGRET NOTHING
>>
>>29272727
There's so much mad in this post I couldn't even read it all
>>
>>29272811
nice dubs lad

not reading all that shit tho
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29272308
This is the optimal time to leave to workplace.
>>
how do you get money without working
are you a social parasite?
>>
>>29272811
I know this feel, anon. My terminal leave just started today, so I'm fucking ecstatic that I'm done with it and am going to be a lazy weed smoking piece of shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.