[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-girl/boyfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1443843436550.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1443843436550.png
42 KB, 846x592
Have you ever had a "serious" relationship? One where you truly loved them...

I still think about my ex from two years ago even though she has completely changed who I was and ruined my mental health..

I don't remember who I was before her, I know I was happy with my life but I've been battling depression ever since the ending of our relationship. I was going good with my battle, I even thought I might have won it... But I've noticed i have been slowly relapsing over the past few months.
It's getting bad again and I'm scared I wont win this time...

So Anon's, come join me and discuss the relationship that ruined you the most.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 680x680
>>29272291
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALBITCH
OUT OUT OUUUUUUUT
*BBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP*
>>
While I wait for some responses, I'm going to destroy myself even more by looking at her old FB photos from two years ago...
The ones which I have strong memories off..
The ones that remind me of her and I...
The ones where she looks so pretty I can't help but cry
>>
>>29272291
Bf thinks and says he loves me but his actions say otherwise. He probably thinks I'm a dumbass or he's the actual dumbass. Can't believe he wants to waste my time to try get to meet his parents when we're just gonna break up anyway.
>>
>>29272311

Calm down neet
>>
File: image.jpg (476 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476 KB, 1080x1080
>>29272291
Roll thread?

Let's do this
>>
>>29272316
Youse haven't met ea parents yet?
How long has this relationship been going on for?
>>
>>29272330
OP here, may as well roll for some sweet jap.
>>
I've only had one girlfriend and I've come to hate her, but I do miss being able to sleep next to someone. It made falling asleep a lot easier and made me feel safe. Now it's back to tossing and turning for hours until I finally fall asleep.
>>
>>29272351
Eh, shes alright.
>>
>>29272343
Almost a year. I don't want to meet his parents, I don't think there is a point as I said.
>>
>>29272330
rolling for hikaru konno
>>
>>29272361
noooo
click click boom
>>
>>29272330
What's the point of this if you can't possibly lose?

rollerino por le virginerino
>>
>>29272352
I prefer sleeping alone, I get my big bed all to myself and dont have to be nice and share my blanket and shit.. The company is nice though, feeling the warmth of another is enjoyable at times.

>>29272360
You might as well break it off first then?
Or talk to him about what's happening..
>>
>>29272381
Sometimes its nice to win.

Plus the real loss is that you're rolling for some random jap girl over the internet.
>>
Had a gf back in high school. Never fucked her though so still a permavirgin. Was the only relationship I've had. Didn't fuck me over much, just made me realise women aren't worth it.
>>
>>29272428
Sex really isn't all that good, now I dont know if thats because I cant be fucked caring about women and shit or if i literally just dont care about sex..

They're too much effort.
>>
>>29272330
they all fucking beautiful
>>
File: deito with miku.png (1 MB, 1700x1500) Image search: [Google]
deito with miku.png
1 MB, 1700x1500
Yes, I had a serious relationship with the vocaloid singer, Hatsune Miku.

but then she cucked me with Kaito
>>
>>29272291
I was in a 4 year relationship with my first love, ended about 2 years ago now.

It sounds like we had different experiences. She was definitely good for me, I'm really glad I'm a different person from who I was when I met her, but I still think about her every day. It doesn't hurt any more, but I constantly wonder if she would be proud of me now, or what she would think about things that I do.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.