[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres a mod stalking and harassing me and it's ruining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1337216610851.jpg (148 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
1337216610851.jpg
148 KB, 648x595
Theres a mod stalking and harassing me and it's ruining my life.

I've noticed the last week or so all my threads and replies on here keep getting removed.

This board is the only thing I have going for me. So I got on a bus to go to the library and post from a different IP.

Some guy got on after I did and sat behind me and rode all the way to the library with me.

He even followed me in and sat a few tables away.

As soon as I posted to here, it got removed and the guy started laughing.

How the fuck do the mods know where I live?

Why is he stalking me?

If this thread makes it through, please help.
>>
Gangstalking. Look it up.
>>
Benis XDXDDDD
>>
>mods
>going outside
>>
>>29272246
Yep seems like you fucked someone over who had a bit of power
>>
>>29272702
This
Do what you can to get a different IP, anon.
You are being followed.
>>
>>29272229
Take your meds, OP
>>
Here's a rough idea of what the mod can see when you post:

IP address
Mac address
user agent
documents you accept
language browser is configured to use
GPS location
country of origin for IP

Not only that but with this information it wouldn't be hard to launch a series of attacks like CSS Mitm or redirection to infect your device

it could be as easy as posting a thread with a fixed link you click on it and bam

don't leave home lol use a dedicated proxy, vpns won't cut it with 4chan
>>
>>29272229
One time I figured out who a head senior admin (whatever the fuck the term is) was and lurked around their apartment waiting for them to come out. When they did, I just kind of awkwardly looked away like an autist and walked off.

If this makes no sense, it was back when 4chan was relevant, so I had a reason to care who ran things.
>>
File: 1429976383389.jpg (8 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
1429976383389.jpg
8 KB, 200x199
I know that feel. I got a 3 day ban for no know fucking reason. Still waiting for a explanation.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.