[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you call a woman who acts shamelessly entitled to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1460991711737.jpg (169 KB, 376x842) Image search: [Google]
1460991711737.jpg
169 KB, 376x842
I just want a woman to worship. I want to wait on her and rub her feet and lick her ass and let her fuck other men.
Is there a name for this kind of woman? Sugar baby? Or something like that?
I've got a pretty good amount of money but am retarded
>>
>>29272205
There is a name for both of you. You're a cuck, she would be a whore.
>>
>>29272211
A more positive term for the woman though. I'm a servant
>>
>>29272205
A woman.

>>29272250
You're a cunt enabler.
>>
>>29272205

A child in an adult's body.
>>
>>29272205
A woman.
Lol. Literally all of them are like this
>>
>>29272205
ok you should really kill you'reself
>>
>>29272205
Average Western woman tbqh
>>
>>29273590
Women are children that never grow past the age of 15.
>>
>>29273607

>falling for the non-western woman meme
>>
>>29272205
Whore, and you'd be a cuck.

Sugaring these words with prettier ones won't make you less of a cuck.
>>
>>29273621
I wanted to leave it as a succinct "average" but that wasn't original enough.
Brevity is the soul of wit and the robot is butchering me.
>>
>>29272205

OP has been corrupted by the Jew. Like a rat spreads disease, a Jew spreads degeneracy!

Look at that pathetic mess of a man. That desperate beta. That undignified slime. Disgusting!

Contaminated with Jewish lies, Jewish propaganda he has become a cuck.

And what is a cuck but a sorry excuse for a man?
>>
>>29273787
You're right yet coming out that way would put you in bad light to the avarage idiot.

Pump argouments like this with documents and history analysis
>>
>>29273839

You're right, I sometimes forget the average goy's perception of reality has been so distorted by Jewish manipulation that simply stating water is wet is not enough and must be backed up with a dozen unbiased sources and studies proving that water is indeed wet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.