[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 100% certain ive masturbated about 30 times today. MY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1WO6Afv.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1WO6Afv.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
I'm 100% certain ive masturbated about 30 times today. MY stomach hurts and my lags are week. Whats gonna happen to me?
>>
>lags are week

Upgrade your internet service.
>>
>>29272223
I'm about to die and someone is shitting on me because of my speeling fuck
>>
>>29272223
kek
>>29272188
Your dick must hurt like hell... Can you even feel it anymore?
>>
>>29272257
it too keffort to write that too fuck
>>
>>29272188

Nothing will happen. Take some asprin and go to sleep
>>
>>29272271
i wont confirm that im afraid to touch my penis because I might masturabte again
>>
>>29272275
Has this happened to you to sir
>>
>>29272188
probably nothing. there's no fucking way you masturbated 30 times though. I mean, 30 times in 24 hours is more than once an hour, and I'm assuming you haven't been awake for 24 hours.

Probably around 12 hours. That means you've jerked of 2.5 times per hour. Anon, that's fucking insane.

Literally not even possible, I don't think, because:

1. Your dick would begin to hurt
2. Your dick muscles would weaken after around the fifth time so much that sperm would barely be able to even dribble out of your cock.
3. It wouldn't be enjoyable after about the third time.
4. Your arm would get tired as fuck
5. Your "tolerance" would be increased, meaning each successive time you jerk off would take significantly more time than the time before it
6. Eventually you would run out of semen.
>>
>>29272485
>not enjoyable after the third time
mate when i get to the fift i have all body orgasms.
do not talk like that i almost black out with pleasure. the best drug.

op go to sleep, that shit will break your dick.
you feel horny at least? or are you just wanking off without any need?
>>
>>29272507
well you need to teach me then, how in the fuck are you achieving such mind blowing orgasms.

Whenever I fap i just feel "eh, that was pretty good" then go back to whatever I was doing.
>>
>>29272485
Femanon detected.
You can fap and shoot blanks
And the orgasms get stronger and stronger each time you do it in a row
Also, its not harder to get an erection each time.
>>
Your dick will shrivel up and fall to the ground along with any pride and self respect you had left, you fucking faggot Nigger
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.