[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you like to see here? What makes a thread on /r9k/ good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 1402012943937.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1402012943937.gif
2 MB, 384x216
What do you like to see here? What makes a thread on /r9k/ good?
>>
I wish the whole board was /comfy/ threads personally
>>
I've been here nearly five years and I don't think I've seen a single good thing
>>
>>29272119
If you want to drown in bland anodyne shit, just become a k-head like all the other sad brained tumblr cases
>>
>>29272104

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I'll have you know l graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1394530792711.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1394530792711.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>29272104
WE NEED NEW MEEEEEEEEMESSSSSSSSS.
>>
/r9k/ has the biggest collection of spergs on this site. It's pretty fun coming up with something to trigger them.
>>
File: 1394530895771.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1394530895771.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>29272145
What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in High Performance Drivers Education, and I've been involved in numerous secret races on the streets, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in hitting the apex, throttle control, and I'm the top driver in the entire National Auto Sport Association. You are nothing to me but just another amateur. I will overtake you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of vehicle registration databases across the USA and your license plate is being traced right now so you better prepare for the track day, bro. The track day that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your daily driver. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pass you in over seven hundred ways. And that's just while granny shifting and not double clutching like I should. Not only am I extensively trained in defensive driving, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Tire Rack catalog and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the line, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, and it's more than you can afford, pal. I will shit Plymouth Furys all over you and you will get rekt in them. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 26877291732_14b259ce70_h.jpg (780 KB, 1027x1600) Image search: [Google]
26877291732_14b259ce70_h.jpg
780 KB, 1027x1600
>>29272148
I don't have any good ideas. I'm tired all the time and no one likes my drawings
>>
File: 1401660741664.jpg (114 KB, 600x794) Image search: [Google]
1401660741664.jpg
114 KB, 600x794
>>29272204
Yeah I know what you mean, we're fucked. I can draw good but I lack ideas and I'm too fucking lazy/tired to bother. How long can we keep recycling memes?
>>
I really liked the fortune telling threads we had up untill a few weeks ago. But the fortune teller left unfortunetely
>>
>>29272236
Don't worry we have facebook now for our memes
>>
>>29272165
what do you get out of that? you just drive people away waht's left is normalfags trying to be funny
>>
>>29272259
that guy's cards said I was indolent
>>
File: 1450579335728.gif (978 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
1450579335728.gif
978 KB, 154x154
>>29272197
>finger not even on trigger

i'm triggered
>>
>>29272284

Someone on here pointed it out the best.

/r9k/ isn't a board people main. It's just somewhere you go to temporarily till you're ready to start doing shit with your life again. Coming here regularly will turn you into a meme.
>>
>>29272165
more sad than fun. I assume most posters recognize bait and post anyway. Shitposters who go after those yous, who are satisfied with that low hanging fruit, good work, you're keeping the place a shithole
>>
>>29272341

Lol don't blame us. This place was a shithole long before all the bait. At least now you can come here and laugh instead of reading walls of text about >tfw no gf
>>
File: gunshot.jpg (99 KB, 567x821) Image search: [Google]
gunshot.jpg
99 KB, 567x821
>>29272406
I like those stories
>>
>>29272406
The bait isn't even good and only attracts newfags never any of the regular posters so in reality you're not even baiting the people you think you are
>>
>>29272444

Robots are dumb tho. The threads that are nonbait are just terrible and the ones that aren't terrible you can get at the other boards and have a much better discussion there.
>>
Weird obscure doujins threads were always great
>>
>>29272165
>I only talk to/hang out with/spend all my time with/sleep with furries because I'm trolling them
>>
>>29272575
I spend a lot of time on exhentai. There's so many great drawings in the world
>>
>>29272612

Ever read babyfuck? Or cement girl?

Those are classics.
>>
It's like r/foreveralone but more 'meme' and with occasional humor.
>>
File: lol-1402529983820.jpg (353 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
lol-1402529983820.jpg
353 KB, 1024x682
>>29272277
>facebook ever
no
>>29272300
ikr
>>
>>29272104
OC, feels and autistic/mysoginistic outrages
>>
Memes, when people do something crazy. Absolute madmen really brighten my day. For example helmet-chan, the absolute madman who showed a sign on a streetcam or the more recent anon who did that isis thing with the rats.
I like threads that are full of relatable stories, I also like to read about peoples problems and how they are dealing or choosing not to deal with them.
I like almost everything except survey threads, trap threads, sex threads and those shitty politics threads that dont belong here.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.