[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this facial expression?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1450517315196.jpg (66 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450517315196.jpg
66 KB, 540x540
I don't know, does she want my penis? Does she want her butthole licked?
>>
Its the "Im a filthy whore and I just fucked a chad, about to find other chads who will spitroast me" face.
>>
>>29271935
it conveys insecurity, the face of a woman who is unsure of weather she's getting the right amount of likes on her photos/matches on her tinder. That's a low confidence 'smile', her low self-esteem is brought about by the fact that she, like many other women, bases her worth on her popularity online.
>>
File: 1465894860026[1].gif (721 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1465894860026[1].gif
721 KB, 245x245
>>>b is <---that way
>>
>>29272000
I thought it was conceit and a feeling of being deserving of pampering.
>>
>>29272020
She's attempting to feign smugness, but she's too insecure, even the mountains of make up on her face can't mask her insecurity. It's so overwhelming that she just looks like a confused autistic person attempting to smile in a way that seems not practiced and authentic.
>>
>>29271935
It's the now classic "facebook profile picture face". Most of the whores, or single girls in my list have some variation of this stance, ocasionally with some author quote as description.
>>
>>29271935

She looks like just another dumb slut with a tattoo. She is not totally confident of her existence. She tries to fix that by getting abused by Chad, but it never fixes the insecurity she carries with her.
>>
she is trying to look cute and hot so she will get positive attention
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.