[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A healthy, normal life of the average teenage girl: >has her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 21924084921.gif (777 KB, 440x896) Image search: [Google]
21924084921.gif
777 KB, 440x896
A healthy, normal life of the average teenage girl:
>has her first kiss at 11
>handjob and blowjob at 13
>starts drinking socially at 14
>loses virginity at 14 to a 3 month long boyfriend
>break up and have sex with a few more guys at parties by 15
>by 18 she's had 3 boyfriends, had multiple sexual partners and given handjobs/blowjobs to many more, usually while drunk and with guys she barely knows (a few 18 year old blacks too since they love to hang around highschool parties)
>she gets into a long term relationship with a boyfriend but eventually breaks up at 19 and gets even wilder at college

A disgusting, traumatic life of an abused teenage girl:
>she meets a handsome, nice, 20 year old with a job and his own place at 12
>they start dating and he takes her places
>they have their first kiss when she's 13
>they experiment with some more sexual stuff when she's 14
>when she's 15 they go all the way
>they talk every day and she stays over at his place on weekends with her parent's consent
>this relationship continues on until she's 18 and they finally get married
>they move in together while he's out of university and able to financially support her while she starts college
>>
Why people dress up their children with clothing like that?
It's plain disrespectful
>>
File: 8747127489324.jpg (74 KB, 603x401) Image search: [Google]
8747127489324.jpg
74 KB, 603x401
>>29271608
A little something known as FREEDOM
>>
File: 1463977904763.jpg (83 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1463977904763.jpg
83 KB, 746x982
>>29271649
Is this what has become of American society?
>>
>>29271592
I've never done any of this. Is something wrong with me?
>>
>>29271697
Yes, you're a fembot
>>
>>29271592
I think the average age of losing one's virginity for girls is 17 and about a 3rd are still virgins when they turn 18, so nah
>>
>TFW no loli gf to that thinks you're a "handsome, nice 20 year old"
>>
File: 643643.jpg (72 KB, 890x670) Image search: [Google]
643643.jpg
72 KB, 890x670
>>29271819

My girlfriend was 18 when i first started dating her. Fingered her after the second date and took her virginity the week after.

After 3 months she's on the pill and fucking me in all kinds of slutty outfits robots could only dream of. Lingerie, police girl in miniskirt, schoolgirl outfit, swimsuit. Now she fucks like an animal and gives a euphoric blowjob(fedora included).

I turned a virgin girl into a cock craving slut after only 3 months. She doesn't like giving head and still tries to weasel her way out of not giving them but i just apply a little of that "dread game" and don't talk to her for a couple days if she gives me a hard time.

t. former weeaboo virgin
tl;dr Even pure women who "saved themselves" can be turned into the most depraved cocksleeves if you play your cards right.
>>
>>29272036
Yeah, probably, if they find a bf they like and want to be slutty with. I mean if you're a 18-year old virgin girl there's a lot of pressure to lose the virginity because you feel a bit like a freak and a prude, so when you finally find a bf you feel comfortable going all the way with, there's some catching up to do ifyouknowwhatimean
congrats
>>
In here(switzerland) i used to think it was less degenerate, but last year i let my sis use her computer and she was sending nudes and cuntpics via facebook to a guy she met in a camping in france she's 16 now...

Whereas, i lost my virginity at 21, people and friends around me, some havent had a gf, some have probably had bf gf around 17 but not before, and after my long distance gf cheated on me, i found a good virgin gf, even though she has had a few relationships, never lasted more than a month or 2,she was 23 and took her virginity after 4 months of dating.
>>
>>29271592
For Stacy
>subtract 2 from every age
>multiply number of sexual partners and boyfriends by 2
>>
>>29272935
and this is done for the "typical teenage girl" example
>>
>>29271819
>women don't lie about these things
good one
>>
>>29271608
It's photoshopped.

I was in the /pol/ thread when they did it.

Don't remember the orginal video but you can see it does not stand "juicy cunt" on that video.
>>
>>29271868

I work at a theater and see little girls almost everyday. what the fuck are they feeding them? because it seems like they act bashful around me or always point out my height.
>>
>>29271592
>healthy normal life of an average teenage girl

that is not healthy anon.

non of them are healthy anon.
>>
>>29271805
Stop using the word """fembot""". Gender is meaningless on an anonymous board. You can just say robot
>>
>>29272191
I'm also in Switzerland and I've never heard of anything like that.
KHV for life
>>
>tfw know a girl who is waiting until marriage before she has sex

one of those weird religious girls, she has a boyfriend but they never even kiss and everyone laughs at him for it
>>
>>29272987
when the government asks them for anonymous stats, why would they lie
>>
>>29273274
Why would anybody lie anonymously? That just makes absolutely no sense...

It's like people who lie about their dick size. I myself have a 9 inch penis.
>>
>>29271592
>people having sex in middle school

What is this meme and why have i only heard it on 4chan? When i was a teenager in the late 00's nobody i knew had sex till they were 16 or sometimes even 15. The only time i ever heard of this shit happening in real life was from a friend who told me some ghetto black kid at his school lost his virginity in 8th grade.

You fags are just a bunch of sex depraved perverts.
>>
>>29273394
That was before smartphones and social media.
So much changed in so little time...
>>
>>29272191
Man, I also had that illusion.
But when I changed classes for my third year in gymansium, I landed up in the same class as a literal whore and through her found out the depravity of a shitton of teenage girls.
>>
>>29271592
It's called grooming, you sick fuck.
>>
>>29273887
>girls groomed by media
>girls groomed by horny, older, party chads
>girls groomed by nigger music
>girls becoming braindead, morons who's interests involve "going to festivals and electronic music"

>BUT AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T HAVE A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME SICK PEDOPHILE WHO WANTED THE BEST FOR HER
>>
>>29271592
Anon, how many times do we have to tell you that pedophilia is not going to be legalized?
>>
>>29275059
I know
But it's fun to group them in with the gay rights movement
>>
>>29272036
Nt robot, fantasize a better story next time.
>>
File: 1327690251263.gif (422 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1327690251263.gif
422 KB, 200x150
>>29271592

Why does she have a nigger baby? is this the new norm?
>>
>>29271649
>Rustle lolis irl
>>
>>29271649
Ugh, little girls with really long hair creep me out for some reason. The girl in this pic all the way to the left makes me really uncomfortable.
>>
>>29271592

Lol, the first paragraph was suprisingly accurate.
Pretty much every girl in my highschool took that
path.
>>
>>29271592
Ohh a pedo sympathy thread. Fuck off dipshit, no 20 year old should be fondling 12 year olds.
>>
File: kl2__1_of_1_.jpg (131 KB, 801x1200) Image search: [Google]
kl2__1_of_1_.jpg
131 KB, 801x1200
>not going all the way with an adorable young girl by the time she's 11 so there's no mystery to the disgusting stacey lifestyle once she hits highschool, therefore preserving her purity and her loyalty

she's not going to wait that long OP
>>
>yfw pedo threads trigger mods so much they automatically either autosage or delete them on sight
>>
>>29277543
It also sends normies into a complete hysteria.
>>
>>29271592
If you made the 12 year old 16 I'd actually agrees with your point.
>>
No you see we can't let older men be with little girls because little girls are susceptible to emotional manipulation.
They are much safer in the hands of teenage boys with nothing but sex on their minds.
>>
>>29271697
It's ok. I've held hands at 17, didn't do anything else with guys other than that. Better be a virgin than a degenerate
>>
>>29277543
>mfw the omegle threads stay up for days sometimes
The mods really are just a bunch of normalfags these days, eh?
>>
>>29277620
Look I'm 20, and have very good self restraint. I wouldn't even kiss her until she was at least like 15. But I still think I shouldn't be with a young girl. In fact nobody should. Dating should not be accepted under the age of 16. And no serious dating until 20. At those ages kids don't know what the fuck they want. If I got a 16 year old gf I would help her think for herself not use her as a fuck toy.
>>
>>29277690
14 year olds shouldn't be binge drinking and fucking 17 year old niggers at house parties.

But it happens and this is a better outcome for people than a monogamous relationship because of some arbitrary nonsense about age.

It's pretty much like drug laws at this point. You don't want people to be meth addicts but that doesn't stop drugs existing. You can't stop drug abuse and it seems like reasonable policies to try and regulate and control legalized recreational drugs would make better policy than an absolute ban.

Decriminalize little girls
>>
judge mine

>first kiss 14 spin the bottle with best friends
>first "real" kiss 15 boyfriend #1
>first bj/hj 15 boyfriend #1
>lose virginity 16 boyfriend #1
>18 move in with boyfriend #1
>break up
>15 sex partners
>boyfriend #2
>monogamous for a year
>break up
>10 sex partners
>boyfriend #3
>monogamous for a year
>beat the shit out of me
>break up
>40 sex partners
>boyfriend #4
>monogamous for 6 months
>>
>>29277931
Pretty generic to be honest.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.