[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's SWPLshit >you're never going to have an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1465442526574.jpg (35 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1465442526574.jpg
35 KB, 500x667
>it's SWPLshit
>you're never going to have an internet full of autistic engineers, edgy teens, and creepy fandomfags again
>you will forever be stuck with weird manjaw-looking upper-class white women who read literature/communism blogs with names like Lanyard and The Waterhead
>they said the internet would be a place where your body didn't matter
>but no force in the universe can make your opinion worth as much as that of a Harvard WASP chick with thick-framed glasses
>>
>>29271315

You sure do talk like a commie desu senpai.
>>
>>29271379
communism for the ruling class, getting fucked in the ass for everyone else
>>
>>29271315

This is a very strange thread.

Original, cunt.
>>
>>29271517
have you even been on the internet in the past seven years
>>
>>29271582

Yes. What the fuck is your point, you stupid fucking FAGGOT?
>>
>>29271315
Makes me think we need our own internet. One with a technical barrier to entry, just as the internet of old had. Which in turn makes me think I should be checking out the darknet, however I can't help but think that's just going to result in me getting a handful of trojans and being put on some kind of watchlist.
>>
>>29271782

The darknet is a boring and edgy place.

But take my word for it, there ARE some genuinely fucked up things on there that you will get in trouble for looking at if they can trace it back to you. Just believe me. It's not worth it.
>>
>>29271731
watch out, you're breaking the code of conduct
j/k I'm not protected by that, snoop and snark away

>>29271782
I don't think it's JUST the technical BtE. It's a change in how things work.
>>
>>29271972

Can you please at least TRY to be coherent when you type to other people? You sound legitimately autistic.
>>
>>29272054
you don't get it

original content
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.