[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story time. Normies get rekt. >driving home from work at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1464880929547.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464880929547.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
Story time. Normies get rekt.

>driving home from work at night
>stopped at light. light turns green. car ahead of me, BMW, sits motionless for ten seconds while other cars drive on
>I honk lightly to wake them up
>BMW jerks to life. begins to roll veerrrrrryyyy slowly through intersection
>roll my eyes and signal to change lanes, scoot over to left lane
>BMW suddenly jerks into the left lane and cuts me off. I honk and flash my brights.
>signal to get back into original lane, scoot over...BMW suddenly jerks into my lane again
>oh.jpg
>this faggot is mad that I honked at him and he's deliberately cutting me off. that's cool. I've got nowhere to be. I can play this game.
>calmly pull up close behind them, turn on my brights and leave them on while following for a good mile or so
>BMW begins to increase speed to 70 MPH in 50 zone, I easily keep up with them for another mile
>stop at another light, get a good look at the occupants - two guys and a girl, early twenties
>girl looks back at my car several times
>I flash my brights, she spins back around, a look of horror on her face, then leans forward to speak to the driver of the BMW
>light turns green, BMW accelerates so quickly that they literally almost spin out right in the lane

(cont)
>>
>>29271148

>I continue to follow them for another mile
>BMW eventually slows waayyyy down, coming almost to a complete stop in the middle of the road. I slow down with them. we roll together at about 5 mph for a minute.
>BMW accelerates again, I continue to follow. I can see the girl in the back seat looking back every few seconds, her expression becoming more and more agitated
>eventually they pull into a shopping center parking lot. I follow.
>we drive through the lot for a minute, I follow them easily. when we get to a straightaway, they accelerate to, seriously, like 80 mph in this fucking parking lot
>they zoom around a corner and brake so hard that their tires squeal and a huge cloud of burnt rubber is kicked up behind them
>they run a stop sign and clip a curb, the BMW bounces briefly into the air due to the impact
>they exit the shopping center lot as I continue to follow calmly, obeying all traffic laws and maintaining a reasonable rate of speed
>they sail through a green light intersection at incredible speed, traveling in the opposite direction of their original route
>I have plenty of time to follow them, but I decide enough is enough. I calmly signal over and turn back onto the road and head home.

Imagining the complete terror and embarrassment the driver must have felt brings a smile to my face that doesn't leave me until I arrive home.

That's one normie faggot who won't try that shit again.
>>
gg anaon, awsome story I wish i had cool triumphs over normies
>>
File: 1441338541246.jpg (97 KB, 634x506) Image search: [Google]
1441338541246.jpg
97 KB, 634x506
Lost it

You were like the pepe version of Jason Vorhees or that liquid metal terminator. I'm still laughing
>>
Well done OP, why are most BMW drivers such cunts ? I don't know where you live but it's really a douchebag car here.
>>
File: 1465188468056.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1465188468056.png
433 KB, 800x850
lol I do this every time I come off work

I just tail cars extremely close with my lights on full beam

it's surprising how fast people go when you're about 3 feet behind them on a dual carriageway kek

>last night
>about a metre behind a car going 50mph on a 40mph zone with my full beams on
>guy is in a pretty fast BMW estate and guns it as we approach a corner
>suddenly he taps his brakes which causes me to slam my brakes on because of how close I am
>BMW slows to about 35 coming up to the corner
>I put my foot down and overtake on the inside of the blind corner then cut in front of the BMW almost running him of the road
>BMWfag starts beeping his horn and flashing his lights and tries to tailgate me
>slow down to about 30
>BMWfag is even more angry
>slow down to about 20 and sit in the middle of the road, lucky there's no cars coming the other way
>BMW so close now that I can clearly see the people inside, some normie hipster faggot with a beard and some other chad cunt next to him, both dressed in expensive suits
>think about running these worthless chad cunts off the road reeeeeeeee
>dart off on to a obscure dirt road that I found to turn around and drive the other way as fast as I can back home
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.