[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came home from a long day washing dishes and I found this on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (691 KB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
691 KB, 1494x2656
I came home from a long day washing dishes and I found this on the bottom of my foot.
>>
they're called blisters, anon

people who go outside are well-familiar with them
>>
yeah it happens

get a pumice stone
>>
>>29270728
peel it off and eat it
>>
File: 1.jpg (624 KB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
624 KB, 1494x2656
>>29270747

Blisters are full of liquid and don't just peel off unless it's been a week or two.
>>
Wear better shoes and socks bro. Take care of your skin.

t. another dishie
>>
Putting some foot powder in your socks when you get dressed will help with the moisture. You probably want to get an antifungal one to keep from getting a fungal infection in your skin or nails. You might want to get a better pair of shoes, or maybe a shoe insert for better support.
>>
>>29270728
Washed dishes one time for a gig. Never again. Absolutely not worth it.
>>
>>29270766
I do this

the bottoms of your feet are the best since the skin is thick, makes chewing it more satisfying
>>
>>29270728
Its just some dead skin I've been picking skin off my foot every since I was a young lad around 6 or 7 and I still do it from time to time. Dead skin is just easier to pick off if its been subjected to water for awhile.
>>
File: 1.jpg (896 KB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
896 KB, 2656x1494
>>29270853
>>29270766

I can't eat them, I've already given them names and bonded with them.

>>29270880
>>29270842
>>29270827

I already got a new pair of shoes for today. They're much better than the old pair but a tiny bit of water still gets through occasionally. I could use better socks I suppose. I just soaped and washed off my feet btw.

>>29270843

I get paid $11.50 and I work with a team in a hospital dish room at a leisurely pace. Not that bad.
>>
>>29270932
You haven't worked much have you? This is normal when you're on your feet a lot (without good shoes or you're new to work) I'm a dishwasher too. Make sure you have good shoes, they're worth the money. I assume you need steel toes if you're working in a kitchen, there comfy are steel-toed shoes out there (vs. boots)
>>
>working any sort of manual labor job

fuck that shit
>>
Jesus Christ it's just what water does to callused skin when it becomes wet.

Stop complaining faggot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trench_foot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.