[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>too autistic to have a conversation >too human to crave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 0602162000.jpg (708 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0602162000.jpg
708 KB, 2048x1350
>too autistic to have a conversation
>too human to crave human interaction

Fuck this life.
I join the chats that get shilled on this site, and I either flat out get told to fuck off with my "autism", or I get the feeling they don't want me in their circlejerk.

Do I just accept my fate of no friends, or do I keep joining these circlejerks, not just r9k circlejerks, but any of them.

Even robots can't take my autism, or this place really is a normie shithole now.
>>
>>29270620
you're every incel here mate, the ride will end one day
>>
>>29270663
I'm just going to stop trying to make any friends at all. Every friend I've ever had has left me for the same damn reason, my "autism", and I just flat out get told to fuck off by the owner of the chat I join, or like I've said, and am restating, unanimously don't want me there.

Fuck this gay Earth.
I think being bored is my problem. Communicating with people stops my boredom, because I don't have shit to do other than shitpost on this shithole.
>>
File: 1464377479475.png (341 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1464377479475.png
341 KB, 500x491
>begin to not desire friends at all
>realize it's a sign I'm going schizo
>>
>>29270708
go practice talking to people on xbox live or some shit
>>
>>29270708
OK, what made a whole chat room told you to fuck off because of your autism? That's impressive. I'm really curious now.
>>
all i desire is human affection and never will i get it

its not even sexual anymore its just a deep painful yearning for some semblance of affection

i will never know peace from this torment except in death
>>
>>29270721
Is that really it?

I have isolated myself feom my friends for about 3 months now. The more time I spend alone, the less I desire seeing those people.

Am I finally losing it?
>>
>>29270721
>>29271564
From what I read schizophrenia pops up in your 20s, that's when the symptoms suddenly become visible. A gradual loss of interest in social interaction leading to social isolation usually marks the start. It's habbening to me as well so I looked it up.
>>
>>29271687
>>29271564
>>29270721
kek nope just a case of wanting to be left alone don't buy everything you read on the net
that's how they get you hooked on pills and then into a padded room
act normal and keep your chin up
should be fine
>>
>>29270620

The desire for friendship comes quickly.

friendship itself does not.

You should be looking in real life, not on here.
>>
>>29270620
What kind of cat is that?
>>
>>29270620
that looks exactly like my cat. Cute
>>
>>29270620
i have three cats, therefore i have no desire of human companionship
>>
>>29270708
If you've constantly had problems with losing friends or retaining friends the reasoning behind it is pretty simple.
You offer nothing in return for their time. Why would somebody want to speak with you if they have other options?
Making friends, or forming any kind of relationship is in a way a form of selling; you are trying to persuade people that you are worth their time, people are not obligated to talk to you just because you feel lonely.
If you really desire human interaction realise it's not enough to just assume someone will talk to you just because they're lonely too, at some point they will realise that time spent talking to you isn't fulfilling.
>>
>>29270620
source on the cat?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.