[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, r9k, I am trying to re-build my collection of 4chan crap,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Hello, r9k, I am trying to re-build my collection of 4chan crap, don't ask me why.

I would really appreciate it if all of you rar'd your 4chan folders and uploaded them somewhere.

One upload, I'll post my reaction folder
Two and I'll some random crap I found on my a flash drive from 2010.

Three and I'll post all of my moot pictures, (331MB), 12~k moots. I also have 12is GB of video of the mot doing talks and shit.

Four+ uploads and I'll post some bonus stuff, I guess.
It's not that hard, guys.
>>
>>29270395
I feel sorry for the parents that had to raise that visual assault
>>
Will post screenshots if requested.
>>
>>29270395
What a misguided qt. Her room looks similar to this girl's room I once knew. She was a doll.

I hope she's enjoying her virginity and valve games, but let's be realistic; neither are genuine.
>>
File: 1464805787571.png (2 MB, 4136x3816) Image search: [Google]
1464805787571.png
2 MB, 4136x3816
>tfw nobody collects rare hiros
>>
File: 1391824402458.jpg (425 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1391824402458.jpg
425 KB, 900x900
Are you the guy I told no the other day?
>>
File: .jpg (107 KB, 823x592) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
107 KB, 823x592
>>29270689
I .. eh
In that loli thread? yes
>>
>>29270395
Is that foil on her mirror?
>>
>>29270815
Pretty sure that's a window, anon.
Why would anyone put foil on a mirror?
>>
>>29270828
I do it to keep sunlight and heat out. It makes the AC much more effective, especially if you can put poster board behind it, on the side of the window.
>>
>>29270395
>aperture labs shirt
>never even played portal
>>
>>29270815
>>29270828

that is a batman poster
>>
OP, you should look for someone with an archive of something we called DNSyndrome. It's so fucking oldschool that I don't even remember the year, maybe '07 or '08. It was a glorious few days where due to technical issues the newfags didn't know how to get on. I've got a bunch of threads on an old hard drive but there's fuck all chance they'll be found. Someone out there must have some of them. I'll keep an eye on this thread in case some turn up. Robohitler came from this time and I watched it all in real time.
>>
File: unrelated_image.jpg (161 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
unrelated_image.jpg
161 KB, 1024x768
>>29271052
Shit, I think I remember that.
I had to manually put 4chan's IP into my host file.
I would be bretty happy if you found it.
>>
>>29271179
That's the one. A few days of fucking glory. I've got an old HD here but don't think it's the one. I didn't go to work for days, possibly cost me my PhD. And an incredible draw thread where the best of the best showed off their stuff, along with some ultra secret online stuff. Get to work my nigga.
>>
>>29271198
WHAT THE FUCK
I DON'T WANT TO GET VANNED
>>
>implying I can bump a thread with robot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.