[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how would the recent Orlando shootings help Trump out? It'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
So how would the recent Orlando shootings help Trump out?

It'll no doubt solidify the Anti-Islam bases among both his staff and supporters. Raking in more votes from people who want to feel safer from Muslims. And possibly guaranteeing his election.
>>
I'm just voting for Trump so I can watch the system burn. They'll probably be so mad that anything Trump tries to do will be blocked.
>>
>>29270328
If you're Donald and you're on the rise
you can count on all of us taking you down
Cuz we're liberal and elephants never beat us
We'll win the race and go out for pizzas
WE ARE THE LIBERAL DEMS
and if you think we can't
we'll cry and say we're safe
that's why the niggers of this world believe in
Hilary, Pocahantas, Obama,
and Bernie!
>>
File: reeee.jpg (2 KB, 127x127) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
2 KB, 127x127
>>29270328
>>/pol/ is this way -->
Please leave REEEEEEE
>>
File: grats.jpg (68 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
grats.jpg
68 KB, 884x800
>>29270406
Grats on the extra chromosome
>>
>>29270406
You didn't even get the meter right you faggot.
>>
>>29270408
I just want a qt virgin gf ree
>>
>>29270328
Despite the media making him out to be a boogeyman, Trump would probably be the best option right now.

But I'm a NEET and always vote left for those welfare checks. I honestly believe it's worse for the nation as a whole, but better for me as an individual.

I look out for me and only me.
>>
>>29270440
Have you ever even seen life off of this board? Try getting outside for once, faggot.
>>
>>29270425
When we came from Syria
we were amazed to find your beauty and your worth
We will rape your kind and we will drain your worth
We will drain your worth and we will rape you
I will fight in the name of Marx and everything that he believes in

fuck you it's a great idea
>>
Hail Mary
>>
File: poormeme.jpg (18 KB, 325x273) Image search: [Google]
poormeme.jpg
18 KB, 325x273
>>29270501
>rhymes worth with worth
>two rape references in two lines
>2016 lil wayne tier rap
>mummy told you that you were a star

kys faggot get off this board
>>
>>29270501
Holy shit this is some next level autism.

Again, if you're going to write an awful parody at least get the meter right.

>when we arrived in Koeln, from out beyond the sea
>we were amazed to find your beauty and your worth
>and we will dilute your kind, and we will invade your hearth
>and we will invade your hearth, and we will destroy you
>I will fight for the place where I'm free to collect my welfare and corrupt your genes
>I will fight in the prophet's name and everything that he believed in
>I will fight for the place I was born in Europa's everything I've known
>>
>>29270470
I have. I've dated many women, qt virgins as well. They all ended up being trash or dumped me.

I don't even go on this board much.
>>
>>29270583
Good try. Maybe it was you that is trash. Next time you want to spew some shit, try aiming for the toilet. I know you're a regular r9k user, fuck off and die.
>>
>>29270451
This person has a good point. No blacks and mexicans with guns already living a shady life is afraid of a terrorist. What they are afraid of is them foodstamps and section 8 being gone.

They don't care about hilary taking guns away because they have them illegally in the first place. They can sell them for more money if they are outright illegal.

And since obama they are use to voting now, so they will.
.................and do you really think this will make ppl change their minds and really get scared and vote for trump now? Like hes gonna protect us or something?
>>
>>29270581
ok it's not the best
It's a work in progress. I barely came up with it like minutes ago.
>>29270540
It's not rap nigmenog
>>
>>29270660
>No blacks and mexicans with guns already living a shady life is afraid of a terrorist.
Terrorists are better organized than street gangs. If ISIS wanted to they could wipe out America's gangs in a month. Also keep in my most of the victims in that nightclub were not white
>>
File: monster.png (125 KB, 510x237) Image search: [Google]
monster.png
125 KB, 510x237
>>29270741
>tfw parents never loved you
>spend majority of life on r9k
>try to rap
>so bad you deny trying

please remove yourself from the gene pool
you are a cancer on humanity
>>
>>29270772
hahaha, this is what people actually believe
>>
File: 1388961026403.jpg (96 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1388961026403.jpg
96 KB, 500x400
i'm voting for hillary just for the /pol/ tears.

i give no shits about my country
>>
>>29270772
>If ISIS wanted to they could wipe out America's gangs in a month.
If they were capable of such a thing, they could change targets and completely destroy critical infrastructure instead.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.