[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason for hardcore robots to not become opiate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Is there any reason for hardcore robots to not become opiate addicts? If you can't get happiness from anything in your life and have no real hope of improving, why not just nod your way into death? At least we will experience some pleasure instead of just depression and loneliness before we die
>>
>>29270147
Yeah, I wish they would legalize that for people who have been NEETs long enough. Even providing the supplies would be a lot cheaper than keeping me alive for decades for no reason.
>>
I'm going to outlive everyone out of spite. Can't do that if I OD
>>
>>29270147
It's really expensive (depending on the drug) and the wds are hell

- A heroin addict
>>
>>29270194
So why not just do it until I run out of money and then an hero?
>>
>>29270232
I tried to OD a few times and have done outrageous combos, like shooting up while on benzos and drunk asf.

Always end up waking up on the floor or something a couple of hours later only to use again because I don't care if I die.

It's really the only way I'd kill myself now since its so peaceful but I'm all out of money rn.
>>
>>29270147
Too many episodes of the wire have taught me that becoming bubbles is a fate worse than mere death
>>
drugs don't kill people, infact many people drugs are what they live for

they keep you comfortably alive until something REAL hits you
>>
Pharms are too expensive and street heroin is too dirty and unpredictable

If i was rich i'd be taking low-dose oxycodone every day.. when i used them they were the best anti-depressant ive ever tried and gave me energy and a nice buzz, and generally made life tolerable
>>
File: 1464111771447.png (675 KB, 1032x581) Image search: [Google]
1464111771447.png
675 KB, 1032x581
>>29270407

Pretty much this. I felt so warm and relaxed and happy on those motherfuckers. Also slept incredibly. So utterly relaxing, and made me WANT to do things and interact with people.

Though, dunno why you're making the distinction between pharms and low-dose oxycodone.
>>
Who says we aren't?
>>
I have a rare genetic occurrence where my brain doesn't react to opiates. I just get "dopesick" the entire time.
>>
File: thetheory.jpg (255 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
thetheory.jpg
255 KB, 1360x768
>>29270147
oh man I had my heroin summers as I called them. Od'd once when I went from sniffing to the needle. pretty sure I died and was reborn in this shitty fucking dimension.
>>
>>29270147

I have a theory OP. I'm a normie and I use recreational drugs.

Seems to me like the point of life is to feel as good as you can as often as you can before you die. Drugs make this easy.

My theory is that robots don't actually like to feel good.

I mean think about it. Nearly everything robots complain about are actually things that are easy to get. Robots don't want a gf otherwise they'd literally walk outside and find one. Robots like sitting in front of their computers, addicted to their own victimhood.

>tl;dr

Anyone smart enough to be a drug addict is probably smart enough not to be a robot.
>>
Up because opiates are a pandemic
>>
im too much of a pussy for needles
>>
>>29270147
A real robot doesn't have the connections to get opiates, or the savvy to chat up niggers until they find one who deals that shit. I tell you, if I knew where to get some, I'd be doing heroin as often as I could, best fucking thing ever.
>>
>>29270668
you can buy it easily on darknet
>>
>>29270147
because we have enough respect for ourselves to not want to look like ugly drug addicts. you fucking degen
>>
I have a child. I lost my right to die young 6 years, 14 days, 7 hours and five minutes ago.

Some of us don't have the luxury.
>>
>>29270726
edit:
I have a child. I lost my right to die young 6 years, 9 months 14 days, 7 hours and eight minutes ago.
>>
File: nigger23.jpg (63 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
nigger23.jpg
63 KB, 526x400
>tfw someone in your family gets oxycodone
oops, they went missing again, oh well, too bad..
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.