[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't had a smoke in 5 days give me one reason i should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: finger-with-a-cigarette.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
finger-with-a-cigarette.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
I haven't had a smoke in 5 days
give me one reason i should care about my health and not go get a pack right now.
>>
>>29270111
even if you don't smoke you could kill yourself with those edges

nice trips tho
>>
lung capacity means better blood circulation

better blood circulation means harder dick

harder dick means better faps
>>
File: Clint-Eastwood-150dpi2.jpg (404 KB, 1772x862) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood-150dpi2.jpg
404 KB, 1772x862
>>29270111

I smoke about half a pack a day, I know its not bad compared to others but still.. I feel guilty about it and my girlfriend hates it.

On the other hand, I take fitness pretty seriously and lift 5-6 days a week. I dont know what effects smoking has on my workouts because Ive smoked before I started lifting, just seems kind of retarded to keep it up. I do love that cigarette in the morning and after meals though.
>>
>>29270111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuh2w2sFRMI
>>
>>29270111
You fucking idiot. Just start dipping, it's not good obviously but it's much better than smoking and is a perfect temporary replacement.
>>
File: pepe seinfeld.png (250 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
pepe seinfeld.png
250 KB, 440x440
>>29270368
this is the one and only solution anon
>>
>>29270111
We're all destined for cancer or suicide.
Just buy the fucking pack.
Enjoy and appreciate every goddamn smoke.
>>
>>29270845
I agree with this lad

Personally OP smoking is one of my favourite things, it brings me a lot of joy. A smoke is very relaxing and enjoyable for me. If you really love it I'd say continue and treasure the enjoyment you get out of it.
>>
File: VN.jpg (664 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
VN.jpg
664 KB, 1000x500
>>29270111
Maybe try vaping instead?
Shit I tried to stop smoking because the wound won't heal at the extraction site of my tooth and my vaper just got broken.

Shit sucks senpai.
>>
>>29270111

Fuck your health just look at how much cash this is "hobby" is costing you.

Save the money and get some drugs or hookers instead. At least you will remember those experiences.
>>
>>29271012
>look at how much cash this is "hobby" is costing you.

True, but you can buy tobacco and tubes separately tho which is way cheaper.
>>
vaaaaaaaaaape

much less damaging to your body and usually a lot cheaper
>>
>>29270111
I've had lung cancer and a partial lobectomy, been in remission 2 years and I am 28. Smoking caused it. It's painful and it kills you by slowly suffocating you. Still get out of breath easy, still have to use an o2 tank from time to time and it's only going to get worse, being that I am missing part of a lung. I know you all think it's cool, "lol gonna die someday amirite xD" and I thought the same way until it happened to me. Just stop you're already 5 days in.
>>
I smoke ~5cigs a day (some as few as 3, some as many as 7) for 3 years now.

I highly doubt I would quit for any reason outside of there being a child or pregnant woman in the household.
>>
>>29271140

How many cigs or packs per day were you at? How long? When did you start?
>>
>>29271191
Pack a day, started at 15, hanging with edgy punx in school. Thought nothing would happen until 40 at the earliest, and 40 is 100 years away when you're 15, when you're 20, when you're 24 and things start getting weird, wen you're 25 and the doctor says it's cancer and 40 is 100 years away because you don't know if you'll even make it that far. Worse thing about it is that you want to have a pity party all the time but you did it to yourself.
>>
>tfw have to quit smoking because my State changed the legal tobacco purchasing age

Has anyone here ever quit?
I hear that an addict always stays addicted to whatever for psychological reasons, did you find this to be true?
>>
>>29271054
Vape fag here
Untrue, I'll go through a 30ml of juice in like a week at anywhere from 15-22 dollars.
I spent less money on cigs
>>
>>29271367
Didnt smoke for 3 months
Still really want to smoke.
I got a mouth fedora to fight that craving though, also I mix my weed with a biz of tobacco which helps
>>
>>29271488
you overpay badly for the juice 30ml is like 10$ tops for good one else you overpay
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.