[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_201606120045021.png (613 KB, 1043x1105) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_201606120045021.png
613 KB, 1043x1105
Should i smoke it?
Is it worth it?
I can get it easily but i just wanted to know your experinces with it.
>>
Its an enjoyable experience for me and my friends. Other people say it makes them anxious, best thing to do is try it yourself if youre so interested. Different substances affect different people differently.
>>
>>29270044

personally i could take it or leave it. its something thats there and that wont fug you up too bad. Can be pretty crisp tho, so why not
>>
can someone explain this meme? I tried smoking the weeds in my garden and i ended up with a respiratory infection.
>>
Try to smoke with a friend who really trust
It is a curious experience
>>
>>29270414
But i don't trust anyone
>>
>>29270414

i dont know about you guys but when I smoked with friends they would always piss me off. to me smoking alone is always pretty enjoyable
>>
>>29270044

I would recommend. Daily before bed time.
>>
>>29270441
thats exactly what i do! asdfasdf
>>
>>29270441
I'd say before dinner time is better. It makes you hungry, and by the time you go to bed it'll have worn off a bit, thus you sacrifice less REM sleep.
>>
>>29270044
Do you want to smoke it? If you're doing it just to fit in or appease people, then don't do it. Smoke it because you want to for yourself.
>>
It's just life with more laughing and bad jokes. Definitely worth trying at least once but nothing I'd go out of my way to do.
>>
>Should i smoke it?
Smoking weed, although some people call it normalfag-tier is a fine way of retreating and being one with your robotism. Especially when smoking alone. Smoking alone and listening to some music feels good.
>Is it worth it?
Yes, but it depends on the person.
>I can get it easily but i just wanted to know your experinces with it.
Do it. It might help you. It helped me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-00-55-10.png (822 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-00-55-10.png
822 KB, 1920x1080
It's not worth it. I spend all my money on it and I can't stop. Smoke it if your financial situation is good
>>
>>29272367
Was this guy said, if you can afford it sure but don't expect it to be this life changing experience or anything.
>>
It depends on the person really, as others have said its best to smoke with friends who you trust, the first time I smoked, I had smoked by myself and got really paranoid. Its up to you.
>>
it might be ruining my life... Don't smoke everday please.. Be smart
>>
>>29270085
Something something >friends, ree, who even gives a shit

>>29273213
This, anon, keep it to the weekends.
>>
Is this the drug thread? My usual place for it is down. Just took some dck and starting to feel good. I want more dck in me. I've been waiting for this dck for longer than a month.
>>
Weed is very very cool the first time so make sure to make the most of it because the magic disappears gradually. I wish someone told me that. And that's with all drugs by the way
>>
>>29273392
That's called "tolerance"

Just take a break for a month and the magic will be back
>>
>>29273403
No no I'm not talking about tolerance. I'm talking about the magic when you try a drug for the first time, that shit don't come back like tolerance.
>>
>>29270044
Yes. Do it faggot. Just don't get caught by police when you're carrying it unless you live in a place where its legal.
>>
Been vape nation for 10 years now and my chest has been numb for about a week

Would stop b4 10 years 2bh senpai If I was you but still no srs health issues
>>
no unless you want to shave off your IQ by 10 to 15 points. I hate dumb stoners they are so lame to be around
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.