[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit things your parents have said to you Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: abuse1.jpg (75 KB, 946x1400) Image search: [Google]
abuse1.jpg
75 KB, 946x1400
>17 year old applying to college
>worried I might not get into my choice school which my parents have been pushing
>I tell my dad
> He spits in my face and calls me a "Useless fat dumb pussy who i've wasted 18 years on"
>>
>>29269941

congrats op, you have an actual excuse to be here
>>
>>29269952
What do you consider excuses to be here.
>>
>>29269941
So another deadbeat dad that didn't want a kid but had one anyways. You did nothing wrong OP. On a side note if my dad spit in my face he either would be dead or wish i killed him. Grow some balls and make him earn respect and get out of there.
>>
>>29269973
I'd say failed family upbringing.
Has to be enough to cause you a large amount of social issues in the real world.
>>
>I really wish I knew what the fuck I did wrong. Maybe I didn't do anything wrong and I just got a defective piece of shit for a son.

T-thanks mom.
>>
>>29269989
Op here. I wouldn't consider my Dad necessarily a deadbeat. He earns 6 figures. My parents are the religious kind who think not having kids amounts to some form of hedonism or sin. So they had me and my 4 siblings. He's just an abusive asshole.
>>
>I wish I listened to your father and had you aborted.
I'm so sorry mom i try my best please don't kill me ;_;
>>
>>29269941
what school faggot

originola
>>
>>29270047
>My parents are the religious kind who think not having kids amounts to some form of hedonism or sin.
this I'll never understand. Forcing everyone to have kids is literally dysgenics.
>>
>>29270108
Why does it matter.

oregano desu
>>
>mom had a miscarriage
>i'm ten at the time
>stepdad tells me when we're alone in the car "it was your fault that baby died. you stressed out your mother too much and you killed it."

a ton of stuff has been said but this is the only one i cant push away. i dont talk to my family anymore. out of there and independent.
>>
>You're going to be the reason I kill myself, fucking faggot.

y-you too
>>
>>29269952
Are you actually a therapist in training.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (57 KB, 205x152) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
57 KB, 205x152
>>29270235
Damn. It's one thing to be a dick to your kid. It's another to say that people bullying them is justified.
>>
>be 7, bring home bad report card
>dad: you dumb mother fucker the day you turn 18 you're gone
>start crying
>mom: this is why everyone beats you up, learn to control your emotions like a man
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-03-23h00m22s91.png (768 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-03-23h00m22s91.png
768 KB, 1280x720
>>29270196
BUSTED , takes one to know one
>>
>>29270256
I have forgiven them, because I need their money.
>>
>>29269941
what kind of effect did that upbringing have on you op?

i saw a couple kids a few weeks ago getting verbally abused the fuck out of by their dad...
calling them "fucking idiot" "moron" "brain dead" etc....

thought to say something but then realized it would just continue at home...

:(
>>
>>29270274
That seems to be the case with every kid that puts up with abusive parents.
>>
>>29270260
What the hell, they said that when you were 7? Fuck, do schools even normally have grades and report cards when you're 7?
>>
>>29269941
Recently it's been that my mother would hit me with her walker if I helped her bring her dirty laundry, and bed sheets that she peed on that day, to the laundry room.
Oh, and how I """always""" have """""smart""""" replies to whatever she says when she's being rude af.
About an hour ago she told me "[not to] ask nothing stupid," or something along those lines, since she just got done showering after wetting the bed again. I asked her if she wanted the fan and it seems that's when shit hit it.
When I was younger she said she wished she had a gun to shoot me, my brother, and herself and I'm assuming kill us in the process.
>>
>>29270260
so are you gone
>>
>>29270274
haha yes, money truly can buy anything. love you mom and dad!
>>
since your dad is a monster, you too are genetically, scientifically a literal monster. as such, you aren't allowed to have feelings. ever.
>>
>>29270338
I think I was seven. I know it was my first six-weeks report card for the second grade, because they just put me in a private school that year, and I started kindergarten on my fifth birthday.
>>
File: 1453106531218.jpg (123 KB, 1142x704) Image search: [Google]
1453106531218.jpg
123 KB, 1142x704
>"TOO SICK FOR SCHOOL
>TOO SICK FOR VIDYA GAEMS"
>>
>>29270327
I literally have no self-esteem. Like none. I constantly think people are judging me and that everyone hates me. Whenever someone criticizes me I spend literally weeks ruminating on it. When someone compliments me I think they are just being condescending. I have serious anxiety problems. Major Depressive disorder. I probably have a mild case of body dismorphia because my parents would make fun of the way I looked.

>thought to say something but then realized it would just continue at home...
It sucks but this was the right choice. With parents like that they just get even more pissed at their kids for "embarrassing them" in public.
>>
>>29270358
Well, they pay my rent in a city the next state over.

>>29270366
They actually weren't so bad after they finally started taking prozac or some shit when I was about 16.
>>
File: 1439909812931.jpg (59 KB, 980x654) Image search: [Google]
1439909812931.jpg
59 KB, 980x654
>>29269941
dont worry anon your a handsome kid and funny girls will come around.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (85 KB, 231x191) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
85 KB, 231x191
>>29270404
OP here.
KEK
>>
>dad left around 3yrs (im white)
>bipolar mother
>cussed me out daily, no reason
>started to physically abuse me around 12
>moved in with grandparents
>by that time i was depressed and always angry at my mom, family in general
>would get mad at my grandmother
>grandfather would choke me and throw me on the ground

im glad im out of my family's lives.
>>
>7 years old
>mom breaks my toy in front of me and tells me she hates me
th-thanks
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.