[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what on earth makes the nonvirgins think they belong here ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1463899596183.png (293 KB, 463x564) Image search: [Google]
1463899596183.png
293 KB, 463x564
what on earth makes the nonvirgins think they belong here ?
>>
>>29269765
Because my penis is here ready to provide its services to any virgin females here.
>>
Are you telling me that robots that manage to get laid need to self deport from this board?
>>
>>29269827
im telling you that your sentence is a self contradiction

if you managed to get laid you were never a robot in the damn first place
>>
>>29269765

I often wonder why I come here:

>fit
>tall
>good looking
>not an aspie

I have crippling depression though and lifting weights doesn't help, talking with other anons who are depressed kind of eases the numbness
>>
>>29269856
Screw you buddy. I've had a GF before but I'm a robot. I'm probably more robot than any of you. She was an anomaly.
>>
>>29269922
okay this is okvious bait
>>
>>29269922

you are by definition not a robot

virginity is the defining trait of a robot
>>
>>29269985
Fine whatever. So this is a roleplaying board. We all have to be the stereotypical robot. I thought just being autistic was enough, geeze.
>>
Because having teh secks doesn't magically make you a normie. If I somehow did that tomorrow I would still be autistic, INTP, loner and NEET
>>
Even though I'm a 26 year old male virgin people still bully me tell me "go home normie"
>>
>autistic
>loner
>gf
>robot

Riiiiight...

>>29270132
there is obviously a reason for that
>>
File: feels.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4 KB, 205x246
I mean, sex is nice. Ive been with a few partners in my life but when you haven't been held in months sex isn't the thing you miss the most.
>>
>>29270179
What home to i have to go to ;-;
>>
>>29269765
I lost it to a hooker and have never had a gf. Am I qualified to stay fellow robots?
>>
This is bullshit. They just want this board to be full of exaggerated caricatures. It's so that new people coming here get even more depressed so that they snap so that the FBI can spot them more easily and stop them from becoming heroes.
>>
>>29269985
There's no unanimous consensus on what a robot is. I have sex daily but by my own definition of 'robot' (has no social life and doesn't care, despises popular culture) I'm about a billion times more robot than most of this board.

I visit this board because I enjoy it. My dick was in a vagina about 20 minutes ago and here I am browsing this board and there's literally nothing you can do about it, failed normie.
>>
>>29270590
How do you have sex daily? Is it with different girls or the same girl?
>>
>>29270590
>by my own definiton

come on you cant be that silly

if you just make up definitions you can be whatever you want
>>
>>29270590
Robots must be beta
Robots cannot be alpha
GTFO ree
>>
>>29269765
they get bored of being the loser in their group and come here to feel better. haha hi failed norms hows the norm life going.
>>
>>29270590

and its an obivous contradiction to claim to have " no social life " and have "sex" daily because its a social interaction pleb
>>
>>29270611
The same girl - my gf. One of two people I've met outside my immediate family that I didn't dislike.
>>
>>29270692
>tfw no gf
this is the most original comment that has ever been written in the entire existence of 4chan, nay the World Wide Web
>>
>>29270682
No social life by the standard definition.
I haven't ever had a single person other than my brother or father that I'd consider a friend. 99.99% of people would consider that as having no social life.
Keep your nit-picking semantics out of this and respond to the rest of my post.
>>
>>29269765
the drinking age in other countries
>>
What if I'm a virgin who thinks you're all trash
>>
I got my first erection before most of you were born. I have been on 4chan since before most of you got your first erection.

Any questions?
>>
>>29269765
Le funny froge maymays
>>
>>29270757
how dumb are you ? you have a gf and you are interacting with her daily thats a rich social life

you are desirable for a girl

and nobody reads past the claim that you have a gf because that proves your social abilities proves your desirability for girls and proves your fucking normalness

GET OUT every robots hates you and wants you to get the hell out
>>
>>29270865
Interacting with one person is a rich social life? Sounds like you're making up your own definitions once again.

I'll strip away my point to its bare bones as you're too dense to. The premise of your post is that only robots should browse this board. My reply to that is that there's no clear definition of robot so your post means literally nothing.
>>
>>29270865
The fellow replying to you has a point. And might I add:
Your logic is akin to a retarded child, and your writing is like a chicken walking through house paint.

Enjoy the rest of your lonely and probably short life.
>>
>>29271313
>interacting with one person isnt a rich social life

i havent said that but acting with a girlfriend certainly is a rich social life for the standards of the robots visiting this site

and if you strip the virginity off the definition of a robot there is literally nothing left

obviously the most post on this board orbit around sexual loneliness

this is the by far most advocated trait of a robot on this board
>>
File: 1423338481380.gif (487 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1423338481380.gif
487 KB, 500x373
>>29269765
B.cuhzz
>>
>>29269765
I was here before you, I just upgraded. Deal with it.
>>
just some robot who some how managed to get some pus and he still wants to be with his kind
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.