[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you are falsely convicted of a crime you didn't commit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1440619801457.jpg (17 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1440619801457.jpg
17 KB, 429x399
>you are falsely convicted of a crime you didn't commit
>1st degree murder
>police need someone to be the fall person
>you're the exact nobody they need to scapegoat

wwyd?
>>
>>29269611
Convert to Islam and tell the whole world I am transsexual feminist who is being oppressed by the police due to being a strong independent islamic transwomyn transnigger.
>Media swoops in to defend me
>SJW protest to save me.
>>
File: Adam Lanza.png (904 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Adam Lanza.png
904 KB, 1024x512
Hire a Jew and try to prove my innocence

>tfw I remember the ultimate scapegoat
>>
>>29269611
Probably not much I could do other than completely owning it

Become one of these psycho killer celebrities who get interviews and fan mail from hot women

Act like you totally did it, the more media attention you get the more people will notice that your bullshit stories don't add up with the actual case, then see how it goes
>>
>>29269639
Well you have this all planned out.
The bantz cannons would be firing globally.
>>
>go to jail for a few years
>wait for technology to improve
>eventually get proven innocent
>get money because they "ruined my life"
>don't even need to kill myself anymore
>>
>>29269776
>get ass-raped by a nigger while you're in jail
>gang members on the outside force you to do their dirty work when you're released
>they steal all your money
>try to quit the gang
>get ass-raped than killed
>>
>>29269824
>get busted for these new, real crimes
>go back to jail
>repeat
>>
>>29269611
I would never be convicted since I would have people testify that I never leave my house. It would be a very easy defense.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.