[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marina and the Diamonds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
How does this song make you feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNE-7DyLJ5w
>>
File: suicidal tendencies.gif (367 KB, 208x160) Image search: [Google]
suicidal tendencies.gif
367 KB, 208x160
>>29269610
Fuck you OP
>mfw the memories all come flowing back
>>
Pretty indifferent, the melody is pretty shitty in my imo
>>
>>29269610
The opposite of what it's singing about. The song's about a college years slut regretting her life. I'm not female, nor a Chad, so I never experienced any of the wild sex fun that either Chads or Stacies had. That song in particular's about a regretful Stacy. If you want a song about robots, here's one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A
>>
>>29269677
Stacy detected.

originalaololololal
>>
>>29269976
>Grade 7 music class
>We have to sing songs as a class some times
>Teacher gives today's song
> "I am a Rock" by Simon and Garfunkel
>Wow the guy in these lyrics seems so pathetic how could anyone live like that
>fast forward ten years...
>>
>>29270114
Kek, I know right. Just change 'books' to 'vidya', 'anime' and 'streamed TV shows like GoT' and we're set.
>>
It's almost...cathartic?
Not the emotional reaction I expected when I pressed play.
>>
>>29270230
To elaborate it's one of those evil songs that hurts you but empties you out. Its not catharsis, it's the exact opposite, but it achieves the same result. "Dreams" is the only other song I've heard that produces a remotely similar response, but this isn't the same; it's much punishing to the point where I found myself tuning out to avoid staring into the sun. And I /always/ stare into the sun.
>>
File: 2fga7ByA1titub2o1_500.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
2fga7ByA1titub2o1_500.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>29270230
>>29270303
It's literally a song about a roastie going 'I'm through with nights like this, I want a beta provider now'. There's no catharsis for these sluts. I'm not saying the singer in question is like that, since this is the first time I hear about her, but the person the song is about is clearly a roastie slut that regrets her 'wild years' of getting railed by Chad and now wants a beta to provide for her. There's really nothing evil nor 'emptying out' (aside from Chad emptying his dick on her face) about it, just indifference since I've never experienced a life like that.

I could've misunderstood the song though, so can you elaborate?
>>
>>29269976
did you even listened to the lyrics? i think youre a tad bit retarded
>>
>>29270398
I'm just describing how the song made me feel, man.
>>
My gf likes marina. She's okay it's not unbearable to hear, a little corny at times
>>
>>29270410
Sure. Let's analyse since I'm in the mood to.

>I wanna be a virgin pure
Meaning it's about a girl that clearly isn't a virgin, but instead slept around often.
>A 21st century whore
Back in the old days pure qt virgins were commonplace, now whores are. So the 'whore of the 21st century' would be a virgin, for being rare.
>I want back my virginity
>So I can feel infinity
Kind of explains itself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.