[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are personality types just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: MyersBriggsTypes.png (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MyersBriggsTypes.png
103 KB, 1920x1080
Are personality types just a meme?
>>
>>29269045
yeah they are op
however check horoscopes
>>
>>29269045
The fact that people actually like and are interested in this crap and unironically type the words "im an intp" is fucking ridiculous. It doesn't have any more meaning than a facebook quiz
>>
>>29269045
Pretty sure I posted that pic here. I'm the original euphoric intj.

But I (19) was on okc today and found a 36y/o female intj. She's awesome.
>>
>>29269045
INTP here.

I would.. heh... I... heh.. would need to see... hehe.. some data on that.
>>
>>29269283
I wish you the best, anon. Is she a single mom though?
>>
>>29269045
yeah it's bullshit, just like horoscopes
>>
>>29269334
hey horoscopes are chill
>>
>>29269329
Nope! It would he sweet if I get laid, but I'm just happy to have a friend like her. I've been searching for a qt intj or enfp for ages. This is the first.
>>
basically if you learn to understand the way each letter changes a person you can use it to categorize and define people

its a meme to identify with your code and have thoughts like "omg im like house lol xddd" but when you use it practically rather than facebook it theyre useful

at least thats how I use them when I hire people to do jobs and collaborate with

an intj and intp working on something can be extremely productive if the intp is submissive to the intj

if the intp is the dominant one then it becomes more about the intp never being satisfied with the results and it leads to shit so you have to understand what a type acts like when theyre in control and when theyre not
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.