[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
had a shitty weekend >girlfriend is learning to drive (24)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: jebisamess.png (52 KB, 155x130) Image search: [Google]
jebisamess.png
52 KB, 155x130
had a shitty weekend

>girlfriend is learning to drive (24)
>says "let me drive home"
>everything going fine, chillin.
>all of a sudden the car starts bogging down
>think its because shes just not accelerating enough, tell her to give it more gas so it shifts
>she does but it doesnt do anything.
>get about a block to my house and the car is barely alive
>park it, have it towed (free)
>sat there sunday, got up today and called the repair shop
>"its gonna be 270 to fix it" (spark plugs and the wires).
>get a call back a couple hours later
>the coil is bad, its now 470 to get it running
>What the fuck
>medical bill comes in the mail from a month ago for a panic attack, I honestly thought I was dying and went to the hospital.
>1500

Fuck life man, I make 700 every 2 weeks working 40 hours a week. I had a friend loan me 200$, but im gonna be broke, just when I thought things were getting better.

At least I have 4chan.
>>
fuck off, cuck piece of shit
no one wants to read about your bullshit normie life
>>
>>29268917
what part of any of that makes me a cuck.
please explain.
>>
>panick attack
Wtf is this cuck shit?
>>
>>29268935
You had a real life panic attack.
>>
>>29268897
lol medical bills

Sure is great living in the freest country in the world right?
>>
>>29268935
>Not fixing your car yourself
>Getting ripped off by the mechanic
>Fucking panic attack
>>
>>29268974
>like I had any idea what was wrong with it or how to fix it
>got my car working again didn't it?
>yeah, woke up with vertigo and my body was uncontrollably shaking and couldn't breath. seemed going to the hospital worthy.
>>
>>29268897
The fact that you even had $1300 on hand to pay all those bills puts you out in front of a lot of Americans. Seriously, congratulate yourself for being fiscally responsible and not getting completely fucked over by this series of events.
>>
>>29268974
>Not checking the car when you get it and doing any basic maintenance
Might as well smear your ass with grease and let the mechanic fuck you.
>>
>>29268970
I certainly don't want to pay for some pussy's panic attack.
>>
>>29268897
No one expects you to actually pay medical bills if you're a poor fucker. If you want to, just pay a very very small amount each month. They'd rather take that over you just paying none.
>>
>>29269028
Your a massive fucking faggot

Original comment
>>
>>29268897
>Had a shitty weekend
>My girlfriend
>normalfag blogpost

Go fuck yourself. No one gives a shit, cuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.