[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Girl fights make you horny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: eqdCnna.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
eqdCnna.webm
1 MB, 640x360
Do Girl fights make you horny?
>>
No.

I wish girls would just get along and kiss.
>>
yeah especially when you see her titty fall off
>>
Only if it is with me and they if are weaker .
It's been a fantasy of mine
>grill gets rlly mad at me and fights/wrestles me
>we have the best sex ever while furious so I can fuck 5x as fast
>>
>>29268808

No they make me embarrassed.
Women's Japanese pro-wrestling is where its at
>>
>>29268808
Yes.
I like to see women in their most primal state
>>
i get horny if some bitch starts getting real dominant and starts scaring me

but normal fighting does nothing for me

I need to see that inner demon we all know they got insides them come out
>>
>>29268808
No, they make me sad that people are fighting and hurting each other and being mean to each other :(

I just want everyone to be friends :)
>>
No.

ogc
>>
>>29268808
No, as I don't like violence.
>>
>>29268819
This!
They often fight for real... Wayy to rough. They should fight gently and then make up.
>>
>>29268808
The bodily grinding? Yes. The punching? No.
>>
File: 1465878672323.jpg (506 KB, 1809x2385) Image search: [Google]
1465878672323.jpg
506 KB, 1809x2385
>>29268919
What the fuck have men becone
>>
>>29268808
>tfw she used her dominant position for punching instead of stripping the other guy and forcing her to give head
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.