[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your day been so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
How's your day been so far?
>>
>>29268805
It's the end of the day so a so far isn't really necessary

but ok I guess, I just failed a test then came home and slept and now I am starving
>>
>>29268805
Woke up at 4:30 AM and finished learning Hiragana and Katakana. trying not to /tipfedora I just like learning languages.
>>
>>29268805
as good as it couldve gone
>>
>>29268847
woah cool I am learning Japanese right now too!

I finished learning hiragana a few days ago but I'm still pretty bad at katakana desu, are you in a class or are you just learning on your own?
>>
>>29268904
Learning on my own on with /a/. Took me a few days to get through Hiragana but Katakana was about an hour. Shit's easy. I took german for 1 1/2 year a few months ago. Had to stop for reasons.
>>
Pretty mediocre

I watched some anime and some soccer. Also tidied up the house a bit.
>>
Fairly forgettable, finishing it off with a smoke on a parking garage
>>
I went to the aquarium and then had a bomb sandwich and corn chowder. Also my brother's gf broke up with him. It was a good day.
>>
File: Chuuuu.png (408 KB, 558x689) Image search: [Google]
Chuuuu.png
408 KB, 558x689
Was extremely tired because I only got two hours asleep, but other then that, my uni class was fine and I didn't leave my room at all so it was a pretty decent day. Might stay up late again since I'm not longer tired and it's already 12:30 am.
>>
>>29268904
>>29268926

also here are some resources in case you don't already have them

>http://www.guidetojapanese.org/

>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pKgBm8Aa58mjB1hYhbK-VOPZsRBTXBuPBzw8Xikm2ss/pub?embedded=true

>https://www.hiraganaquiz.com/
>>
>>29268805
got up, went to work, made a lot of progress on my project, asked her out, got turned down, oh well
>>
>>29268984
holy shit you did it. good job anon. you did the hard part and don't have a bitch as girlfriend
>>
>finally get off work
>store won't sell beer after midnight
>have to drive to next county
>car's fuel is almost empty
>phone battery is dead
>DETOUR signs blocking the road
>get lost in the darkness
>emergency fuel light comes on
>panic intensifies

i managed to find a gas station and got my beer there too but holy fuck that could have been bad

might have spent my night on the roadside if i wasn't lucky
>>
>>29268984
>asked her out, got turned down
how long have you known her for?
why did she turn you down, did she give an excuse?
>>
>>29269007
thanks anon. She's actually not a bitch and we both handled it like adults. Aside from not having a date, I'm pretty happy how it turned out. Could've gone a lot worse.
>>
>>29269017
>after work one night [i recently quit]
>decide to take a slightly different way home
>dark as fuck
> waiting for a turn
>decide that i missed the right one and go down a different turn
>lost as fuck
>end up near home anyway
are you me i get scared like that too.
>>
>>29268805
Worrying about impressing a girl I barely know and killing myself over it. And worrying about what my life will become after I graduate. Just sitting with my thumb up my ass lately.
>>
File: deja vu.png (391 KB, 1353x976) Image search: [Google]
deja vu.png
391 KB, 1353x976
>>29269041
I figured she wasn't a bitch but said it anyway. kudos either way.
>>
>>29269033
>how long have you known her for?
Long enough to know her casually but not long enough to be friendzoned.

>why did she turn you down, did she give an excuse?
she mentioned something, but I'm pretty sure she just wasn't interested.
>>
Awful. Someone shit on my leg at work and another threw a picture frame at me.
>>
>>29269126
that deserves some context
>>
>important person can't sleep
>spend time and effort consoling them
>get in bed myself
>remember a bad thing that happened to important person once
>remember all of the bad things
>feel anxious, tense, empathy overload
>no sleep for me

It was good ish before this though, important person has been kind of in a bad headspace. Poor thing
>>
>>29269046
the combination of
>no phone
>no gas
>midnight
was what got me

like what, am i gonna go knocking on doors if my car stops? good fucking luck with that at 1am.
>>
>>29269224
That's the worst thing you can think. You need go let them help you, you need to open up to them about things and seek resolution where you can.

Well, it depends on your situation I guess but they wouldn't lose any less sleep if you were just out on your own alone somewhere- you'd just be ignoring their suffering and that's wrong.
>>
>>29269224
You're so self absorbed it's disgusting
>>
It's the exact same as any other day
changes in weather but everything's the exact same
and it's bad all bad
>>
File: IMG_4309.jpg (32 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4309.jpg
32 KB, 360x270
>>29268805

GF left me
got pulled over by police for first time
drinking now
feels bad man
>>
>>29268805
>had some tasty Taco Bell for lunch
>old doge's health has been okay, he hasn't been acting all slow and confused today and he ate almost a whole bowl of food
>started tracking guitar for a new song with my new guitar and it's turning out pretty swell
>about to make myself a late dinner and see if doge feels up to going on a walk afterward

Not a bad day
>>
Pretty shit, but my fault:

>spend like 10 hours reading r9k
>not a single good thread
>tons of shitposting that I really can't relate to
>tons of normies I can't relate to

On the plus side I went grocery shopping and had tacos. But yeah I really hate this place. Wish I had regular people/friends to talk to and not imageboard people I can't relate to anymore.
>>
>Brother took me out for lunch
>He made appointments with a bunch of shrinks for me to try
>Just hung out in the park for a bit
>Emailed me stuff about the shrinks I'm going to see

One of them uses part of her house as an office, it's an old place that looks like something from a comfy thread. Actually looking forward to that one because of the novelty.

>>29269150
>Knowing I do this to my brother

Feels bad, man.
You sound like a good person, Anon. Your important person should pull through if you care for them that much.

>>29269224

They love you. If they're trying to help you, let them. Or at least let them know you love them sometimes if you can't fix whatever is wrong with you yourself. Let them know how much you love them, you clearly do.

>>29269272

Sometimes life chews you up and spits out the bones... Said Anon to himself to try and sleep better at night.
>>
>>29268956

Are you the cunt that posted in that other thread about sleep earlier? How you wake up energized after 16 hours of sleep?
>>
File: 1436507176132.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436507176132.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
>watch Sony E3
>pretty good
>lurk /a/ & /v/ threads
>come to r9k, people saying to get shit together or I'll die in my 40s
>fuck you I'm doing a course and getting along with family better, I'm not ready for a job yet
>waiting for Nintendo E3 tonight
>gonna make dinner tonight for family
>thinking about playing some new vegas or pokemon
>maybe I should watch anime
>>
File: 1403001969392.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1403001969392.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Pic unrelated.

>6 years ago, meet girl online
>Kick it off pretty well
>Become alcoholic and addict during the time I talked to her the most.
>Hit breaking point, get sober, talk to her rarely on-and-off for about 3 years.
>Both go separate ways during this time.
>Talk to her again recently after not talking to her at all for about 7 months.
>I drastically improved the years I rarely talked to her.
>All seems okay for awhile.
>Wanted to send me stuff, revealed she wants to fuck and date, photoshopped a picture of us together.
>Realize she makes me feel lonelier than actually being alone.
>Feel a craving to get high and drunk for the first time in over 3 years.
>She's currently sleeping.
>Just got done writing her the email explaining how I can't actually talk to her anymore due to the fact she's a permanent subconscious memory of my life as an addict.

Probably just ruined her week.
>>
>>29268805
Boring, productive
>>
>>29269143
Alzheimers and dementia ward. I'm a nurse.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.