[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't high-IQ humans considered another species? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1462484212441.jpg (68 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
1462484212441.jpg
68 KB, 388x380
Why aren't high-IQ humans considered another species? They should be, they are completely different to low IQ people. They have so much more personality and life to them, and they accomplish so much more. I feel like just an empty shell that can only consume (what they produce).
>>
>>29268683
thats who it is huh. thats the ppl that arent fukkboring like u. yea superhi-iq makes u ultra fun just watch beauty&thegeek. yea they're the fuken life-a the party. yea no cant be any-the-hell-one with a remotely kewl career, none of which you've ever fukken met. yea no it's gotta be the smart ppl. yea those niggas that got the rite answers on their s.a.t.'s. yea what a rip roarin good time. u mite be doopdumb but ur also just plain un talented and thats the real rub here , bucko. get talented & quit groveling, dirtfrog!
>>
>>29268727
Please dont ever post here again, that was painful to read.
>>
>>29268683
Because intelligence is a multifaceted thing that is extremely difficult to definitively explain. You can be an absolute genius in one area and completely retarded in another. The amount of people whose intelligence is ridiculously high in a great multitude of areas are so rare they're an anomaly.
>>
File: 2Spz3xI.gif (891 KB, 700x478) Image search: [Google]
2Spz3xI.gif
891 KB, 700x478
>>29268683
>MUH INTELLECT MUFUGGA'

Go be an edgelord somewhere else.
>>
>>29268741
HAH bro i am a goddamn legend u are dirtpoop on my shoe i spritz u off with the hose, fartpant
>>
I'm not talking solely about super high IQ people, just the above average, 110 even. You guys have more personality then you realize. I'm nothing.
>>
I have been tested professionally at 153 IQ, and I'm an absolute bore to be around. A rich inner world can give you less incentive to engage in real life: not only you find more than enough stimulation inside your head, but you have a harder time to relate with others (people need to be in roughly a 15-20 IQ range to relate; this is why leaders, politicians are around 115-120 IQ, one deviation above their electorate).

Don't be down about yourself, being able to write coherently puts you above average.
>>
File: 1465850029799.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1465850029799.png
6 KB, 415x416
>>29268683
De dogtors told me 146 but all I can do is laugh about benis :DDDDD

no bersonalidy

fugg
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.