[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What gift should I get my dad for Father's Day? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465513633492.jpg (29 KB, 420x564) Image search: [Google]
1465513633492.jpg
29 KB, 420x564
What gift should I get my dad for Father's Day?
I've never done anything for the guy before and all the places I look say dumb memes like "lol just get him a power drill and steak".

He's pretty old so I doubt he has use for the drill
>>
pls, /r9k/
I really need help
>>
get him an amazon gift card 25-50$ easy peasy
>>
Gift card is good. How much do you want to spend? Maybe get him a new phone if you want to spend a lot.
>>
>>29268765
This, plus write him a genuine, heartfelt Father's Day card to show him that he's appreciated. It'll probably make his life considering he's never gotten anything like that on Father's Day from his son.

Seeing him feel good might make you feel better about your shitty existence, OP. Might bring you closer to your father too, which will help you be a better man in the longrun.
>>
>>29268796
He doesn't like phones and technology
dude's a stereotypical old shit dad
>>
The best gift you can give him is becoming a person that he can be proud of to have as his son. Can you imagine just how happy parents must be when their kids go on to become doctors, lawyers, etc? No matter what your situation, as long as you show growth and that you're going to be fine in life, it will make him happier and more satisfied than if you just remain in your current state.
>>
>>29268840
Get him a new holder for his dinosaur driver's license. Is he cleared to handle a tricaeratops?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.