[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembots, is it true you all want chad? even though you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
fembots, is it true you all want chad? even though you're butt ugly
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 485x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 485x273
No, I'm hopelessly in love with Adam Lanza. No man that isn't my manza could make me happy
>>
>>29268619
what if they took his brain and stuck it in the body of a fat robot?
>>
>>29268478
yes desu

i wouldnt mind a "le nice guy" to constantly tell me im pretty and shit though
>>
>>29268478
what i want right now is to get gastric sleeve so I dont have to worry about my beta bf leaving me.
>>
Do you expect """"fembots"""" to actually admit that? They'd rather avoid that question and say "b-b-but men only want Staaaacy!".
>>
>>29268639
you will never have chad you ugly whore
>>
>>29268639
I'll beta orbit you m'lady while you fuck Chad!
>>
>>29268634
His dead brain in a rotting mass of fat only appeals to me in the way that I could keep his brain.
>>
>>29268644
Yeah, you're gonna want to be the one leaving him; that's you win the relationship.
>>
>>29268701
no it's alive. the body acts exactly like he would except it's haunted by the spirit of the robot and occasionally calls you a slut
>>
>>29268719
you sound mentally ill desu
>>
>>29268478
No. I was told all the time I was ugly and weird looking, any Chad that found out I liked him would either make fun of me, laugh uncontrollably, or be completely disgusted and avoid me in the halls.

So you could say I was never drawn to any Chad and had no desire to be either.
>>
>>29268733
how dare you, r9k is a safe space
>>
>>29268815
>safe space
maybe for fags, you faggot. go suck a duck
>>
>>29268720
Ideally I'd want to look at Adam lanzas real face, but if it were his brain in there, memories intact, I would most definitely want to talk to him. Theoretically though, he wouldn't like me anyway and he was strongly against marriage and odd about relationships, but I can dream lol.
>>
>>29268836
his memories and personality are intact but the robot spirit also makes him thirsty as hell and too anxious to approach anyone else thus he is willing to marry you
>>
>>29268812
Oh, damn...
Most of the Chads I've met were actually cool dudes. Friendly with everyone. Some of them defended the nerds.
I'm Canadian though. desu everything seems quite a bit rougher in the US. The high schools, the prisons...
>>
File: dxoIXRp.jpg (288 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
dxoIXRp.jpg
288 KB, 1200x900
>>29268478

>implying that's a chad, faggot doesnt even lift

Im considered a chad by most standards and I can truthfully tell you that even the ugliest of women have a sense of entitlement when it comes to good looking dudes, its actually repulsive.

>6'4
>blonde
>blue eyes
>in good shape from lifting for 3 years

It almost makes me hate women when a shebeast approaches me at a bar/club and gets offended when i act uninterested, like im a piece of shit for not be attracted to her.

Im not trying to brag or anything but its really kind of fucked up when there is men that are more obtainable but these women who are hideous refuse to be with them or even make an effort and end up forever alone and ugly with 12 cats.
>>
>>29268886
If his personality is intact, then he would still be against the institution of marriage as before. Also, he was never desperate for female attention. I wouldn't expect that to change either.
Though I would be lying if I said I've never dreamed about marrying him anyway lol
>>
>>29268478
Malebots, is it true that you all want girls as pretty as Katya or Rose? Even though you're butt-ugly.
>>
>>29269021
he has bigger pecs then your average non lifter
>>
>>29268478
Everyone wants a attractive partner.
>>
>>29269056
no, i would go as low as 4/10.

i'm wealthy and fit too
>>
>>29269067
the difference is males are willing to compromise.

females aren't.
>>
>>29269060

Uh no, he has nice definition and a low body fat %

This can be obtained from pushups and jogging

If he actually benched he would have bigger shoulders and rounder upper chest
>>
>>29269089
You say this but then dump the 4/10 for a prettier one once you have enough experience and self-esteem built from that relationship.
>>
>>29269124
Ok friendorino.
>>
>>29269149
bet she has a phatty
>>
>>29269132
no, i have more important things to worry about then the attractiveness of my gf
>>
>>29269021
>3 years
>in good shape
lmao

>desperate club sluts are the type to become cat ladies
you are way too drunk to make a coherent point today, queerbait. those girls approach anyone and everyone, even the 50 year old in a fucking untucked white button up and jeans. and there's a little gap in your fantasy that pretty much precludes a robot virgin with pimples on his face from even wanting one of those things.
>>
File: 1455519296119.jpg (209 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1455519296119.jpg
209 KB, 960x720
>>29269176

I mean, I was always lean and kind of muscular before I started lifting. I have good genetics for it I guess and was considered "buff" after the first year or so of training consistently. Keep projecting though anon, I wouldn't make a post like that if I didnt expect atleast one aspie to get upset.
>>
>>29269322
dubs of truth

Im pretty /fit/ too and I understand what this anon is saying. There is usually a backlash from autismos whenever I state that im in good physical condition.
>>
File: 1463190477094.jpg (34 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1463190477094.jpg
34 KB, 535x462
>>29269176

You sound pretty mad anon, other dude is right about you projecting and this is how I know youre underage and fat
>>
>>29269322
the point is that you presented the fact that you lifted for three years as a qualification for being in shape, and evidence that you're good looking.

all i did was say "lmao" at that and you fucking shit your pants throwing out some mumbo jumbo about genetics as if you were screened for "muscle man big guy 4 u" genes, and autism.

R3ally makes you think...
>>
>>29269422
doesn't that logic only insult yourself?

>>29269434
this dude (me) is right too.
>>
>>29268478
ew that guys hair looks like maggi noodles, no thanks
>>
>>29269434

Actually, I presented the fact that I have desirable physical characteristics, one of which is being in shape. Keep getting mad though.
>>
File: Godot_Portrait.png (837 KB, 889x1218) Image search: [Google]
Godot_Portrait.png
837 KB, 889x1218
I mean, if a Chad wanted to be my bf and we clicked that would be cool. It's not going to happen and I'm realistic about it.

>tfw no Godot bf
>>
The most hilarious and satisfying quality of a woman is that she is biologically compelled to try and seek out the best of the best - even when she's a fucking hambeast.
>>
>>29269491
>desirable physical characteristics
*tips organic fedora*
>>
>>29269509

>singles of autism
>>
Yes. Now kill yourself. Stream it also.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.