[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Believe it or not, most of you had the chance to actually be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: 2_65.jpg (157 KB, 1680x1120) Image search: [Google]
2_65.jpg
157 KB, 1680x1120
Believe it or not, most of you had the chance to actually be in a relationship but didn't take it. Explain.
>>
>>29268392
Yeah I had two "options". An obese tattooed alcoholic single mother with 4 biracial kids asked me out last week. The other option was a tranny who passed as 5/10 girl. Every female I asked out rejected me.
>>
I had a chance, a qt came on hard but you know what I choked every time she talked to me . She gave up. Fml
>>
She was short and ugly.
>>
>>29268392
>you had the chance to actually be in a relationship
no
>>
>>29268392

I took four of them and dumped each and every one

They aren't worth it, women are uninteresting and just repeat words without understanding why they're saying what they're saying

women, not even once
>>
>>29268392

No, I never did. Fuck you. And I'm saying this as a guy that was in two relationships and saw them as a waste of my time. Those whores.
>>
>things that didn't happen for 200 Alex
Can't have a chance for a relationship if no one is ever interested in you
>>
>>29268392
I feel the incredible need to deny you an explanation for missing out on the multiple opportunities I had
>>
The chance, probably, but that chance would evaporate as soon as they get to know me
>>
I'm a 26 year old kissless virgin living in a rented home with his parents. I have a net worth of literally 20 dollars, no savings, no car, no job, no friends, never even spoke to a girl on the phone, never spoke to one in person past hello/goodbye, never been in a room with a female alone in my entire life.

I am a robot amongst robots. I would be shocked if anyone led as isolated a life as me. Seriously.
>>
>>29268429
>a tranny who passed as 5/10 girl
YOU SAID NO!?
I should slap you.
>>
>>29268392
One time when I walking to class in the rain a girl stopped and offered me a ride with her. Did that mean anything or was she just being nice?
>>
>>29268429
Those women are the women in your league. Boo hoo, hopefully next time you're born less ugly.
>>
File: sadfrog right.jpg (30 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog right.jpg
30 KB, 402x398
I was in a relationship with someone from /r9k/. It seemed perfect. And then, one day, - six months into our relationship - he just called me and told me it was over.
>>
File: 1444359131470.png (73 KB, 800x1009) Image search: [Google]
1444359131470.png
73 KB, 800x1009
They all leave me when they start to like me because their minds jump to what future us will be like. They imagine me sitting at home while they work and how they could never be proud to talk about their bf to anyone.

So they'll date me, then fuck me, all while saying it's no bid deal. You're a great guy. Then drop me as soon as they start talking to family or friends about me.
>>
She was infatuated, she has told me since, and I saw the signs then and ignored - I wasn't attracted to her. To borrow from Muddy Waters, she was a Mannish Boy.
She adopted feminism in college and I got hooked on heroin. She dresses nicely now and her tits filled out. Fucking timing. Still, dodged the feminism trap.
>>
>>29268392
during high school I heard that some girl liked me, so i asked her if she wanted me to fuck her. We never really spoke after that, apparently she was afraid of me or something. I never really got it, i was unsure on weather she liked me and was scared/nervous to be around me or thought i was ugly and scary and people were just fucking with me.
>>
>>29268578

That means they want male arm-candy. You dodged bullets
>>
>>29268392
Recently.

One girl was inexplicably attracted to me. Every time she saw me, she charged at me and damn near tackled me upon hugging me. She held on as if her life depended on it. She told me she had a crush on me but I was already trying to fuck someone else so I had to brush her off.

The one I was trying to fuck was open to the idea of just fucking but kept hesitating and making excuses to get out of it, causing me to lose interest.

They both ended up getting fired so it's not like it matters.
>>
My legal guardian threatened me if I talked to anybody my age more than I needed to. Now sex repulses me and whenever anybody tries to flirt with me I feel annoyed at best.
>>
File: Cowpens_Flag.png (4 KB, 327x216) Image search: [Google]
Cowpens_Flag.png
4 KB, 327x216
>>29268392
I may have almost been in a relationship, the problem was me because i didnt deserve love.

I dont deserve it at all, I'm a mentally ill bastard meant to fall through the cracks of society.

Some people here need to accept that theyre meant to be alone because that is the way life works.

You dont just click with people for whatever reason.

We are weary travelers on this road known as life and we will be denied help on our journey by everyone and everything.

Whenever i got close to someone i just started to feel wrong.

At this point I honestly dont give a fuck about anything anymore, everyday is a battle to not eat a gun.

I know how my life is gonna play out and I've accepted it because even though I never asked to be on this world I have to see it through to the end.

I would give it all up to just fade away and leave no trace I was even ever here.
>>
>>29268392
Cyborg here, I know I'm not a "robot" and you don't have to tell me.

Had a chance with a 7/10 petite girl with pretty great taste in music and cool interests, but turned her down once I realized she was a feminist and a huge libtard.

I really have no interest in anything short term, if a girl isn't marriage material I don't even bother.
>>
>>29268540
I don't go to the gym 6 days a week to date trannies.

>>29268563
>Those women are the women in your league.
>women
Blobs aren't human and trannies aren't women.
>>
>>29268712
>I don't go to the gym 6 days a week to date trannies.
I would.
If I weren't so lazy.
>>
>>29268755
You should get /fit/ regardless of your dating preferences. I was lazy as fuck too until I forced myself to do it. It gets easier after you actually start going.
>>
File: 1443278987626.jpg (134 KB, 900x331) Image search: [Google]
1443278987626.jpg
134 KB, 900x331
>>29268611
I believe so too. How do you find a woman that doesn't care what her friends and family think of her bf?

Excluding me becoming an abusive partner.
>>
does anyone have the sauce on ops image
>>
>>29268392
I never let it get that far to where I have a "chance" of getting into a relationship.
>>
>>29268392
I don't want anyone to see my tiny dick

Whenever I get close to a girl I stop/pull back
>>
I had several chanced, but fucked each one up through poor decisions/bad timing. The only time I actively shut down a potential relationship was some girl who tried last minute to get me to come to a graduation party with her.

Yes, she was fat.
>>
>>29268605
>mfw a girl wanted to fug and i was too beta to make a move
>>
I must have a hidden super power that gives me downs whenever I am presented with the chance of getting a girlfriend. 8/10 girl started coming on to me hard. She would constantly want me to hug her and sometimes she would come and sit on my lap for no reason and she would do other touchy feely shit too. Every time she would talk to me, I would choke and not say anything. Since I was such a beta faggot, my friend had to ask her if she liked me or not. She said she could never like me. She eventually found a bf and we haven't talked since.
>>
File: Kanye-West-Rant.jpg (91 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West-Rant.jpg
91 KB, 640x550
i wasn't into her (she was too fat)
>>
>>29269431
Why could she never like you?
>>
I didn't know what to say when girls came onto me. I was scared to say something stupid and blow it, so instead i did nothing and blew it. I had multiple chances too and i don't think ill get another
>>
>>29268392
I sorta dated a girl but she wasn't attractive
so we ended up being the innocent version of fuck buddies and she got pissed because I never put in effort towards us spending time together
>>
>>29268392
>girl i knew junior year hs
>only friend who was a girl
>pulled me aside and asked, "what is this?"
>I said I just wanted to be friends

To be fair she was a roasty who gave out dick sizes of the guys she fucked. Throughout junior year I'd say she dated about 6 guys. I don't want no damaged goods or my dick size given out.
>>
She was fat, smelly, and had lots of hookups with niggers.
>>
Scared of rejection so didn't even try.
>>
i had 3/10 and 5/10 girls attacted to me

maybe more but those are the only ones who made moves

i tried approaching a 6/10 but it didn't work, nowdays i don't even bother with the notion of having a woman at all
>>
Because she was a compulsive shameless liar who gas lighted me when I called her out on it and slept with anything with a pulse regardless of her relationship status. She cheated on 3 different boyfriends with me and variety of other man but somehow thinks that I wouldn't know the exact same thing would happen to me should I decide to "commit" to her.
>>
yep, because i can't bear to be with another chubby girl. if i do, i'll be admitting defeat; i know i'm better than that.

plus after being lead on countless times before, i can't lead anyone else on; being with her would have been a cruel joke at her expense.

i feel slightly guilty about it from time to time, but she's a girl, and she has a pretty great personality so i know she bounced back by now
>>
still waiting on sauce on ops image plz
>>
>>29268392
cuz im shallow. usually i get girls im not attracted to fall for me.
and because I cant tell the difference between an attractive girl being nice or if she really is into me.

also is it normal to be afraid to admit you want sex? im afraid to be seen as a creeper perving on women. I dont talk about it and try to avoid the subject with people

id rather people know im a virgin that hasnt done anything degenerate.
>>
>>29268392
I would explain it if what you said was true.
>>
File: tfw.png (137 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
137 KB, 453x668
>>29268392
Yes, twice. The first time I backed out because the second I realized it I realized I was horrible at conversation and the amount of spaghetti that would've been spilled would've been enough to feed Italy for a year. The second time I didn't do it because she wasn't attractive at all and there were a lot of red flags
>>
>>29268570
Didn't he tell you why?
>>
>>29268392
>have a crush
>talk to her through social media since we don't have many opportunities to talk face-to-face
>we talk a lot, seems like she enjoys talking to me and I enjoy talking to her
>work up the courage to ask her out
>she says yes, we put a date
>she excuses herself the day before
>stops talking to me for like a month
>pretty much radio silence
>some day I got drunk and ended up confessing her my feelings through social media since at this point I was never going to get to talk to her in any other way
>she answers "sorry I have a bf now, if you told me a month before I would have considered it"

I still think if I botched my opportunity or life just wanted to fuck me over.
There's another one where I TOTALLY took too long to make a move and I can tell, in hindsight. But this one I can't really tell to myself if I did it wrong or right. Just fuck me up desu
>>
Oneitis...

/thread
>>
>>29268392
>i rejected her because i was waiting for someone better

You'll see so many of these.
>>
2 times
Both of them turned out to be radical feminists
Almost happened to me 3rd time a few months ago
Shut it down nice and early tho
>>
No I didn't?
I haven't talked to a female in 20 years, I'm 32 years old
>>
Had 3 that had a crush on me. I genuinely hated the first, pussed out on the second, and didn't realize the third liked me till it was too late.
>>
True. Had multiple girls ask me out but I was too ashamed of my acne which is from my head to legs
>>
>>29268392
I DID TAKE IT BUT SHE DITCHED ME FOR A GUY 5 YEARS HER SENIOR YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>All these fucking normalfags in this thread

Jesus fucking christ this place is cancer
>>
>>29268392
It was the first time I stood up for myself

>Borderline Stacy starts talking to me a lot
>Me and a friend start a /mischeif/ plan to act like I'm infatuated with her, to creep her out
>Little did he know I really was
>Turns out she liked me too
>End up talking a lot on a daily basis
>She kept talking about this Irish Chad that she had huge feelings for while she was talking to me
>"omg I can't decide between you two so I'll let you know after exams ok? :DD"
>Notokay.png
>Tell her I'm not really interested in her in that way anymore
>She blames it on the fact that I "acted like I liked her but didn't"
>We no longer talk

It was a strange feel and they were the first close group of friends I have. I talk to one of them on skype sometimes because we share interests in vidya but other than that I have no friends. Would I go back and do things differently? Nah. I'd like to say I would but when I remember that 95% of our conversation was about this other dude I really wouldn't. I remember one time we were walking home together and she said:

>"omg anon this is where I almost had sex with Chad, that was weird right haha"

And that sealed the deal for me. Not doing that shit, and haven't really been noticed by girls since.
>>
>>29271610
At least you have a backbone. Good on you.
>>
>>29268392
I did have a chance. I never figured out any of her hints. She saw me interesting because I have an ego the size of Russia so in personality at least I was seen as a Chad and I wear heavy clothes so you'd never figure I have a huge beer belly.

Looking back, I don't think I'd want a gf. I got way too emotional, I can tell my testosterone levels decreased by a ton because I was a lot more meek around her and lost a lot of my bravado that got her interested in me in the first place.
>>
>>29271646
Honestly I was really tempted to overlook it, but my own crippling self hatred made me realise she'd never love me as much as him anyway so I decided to end it before I got hurt too much. I wish the best for you too anon.
>>
There was a girl I knew awhile that would've dated me if I asked

She's really fat now
>>
>>29268392

She had a kid. Don't want kids of my own and I definitely do not want to raise someone else's mistake.
>>
Yep. My freshman year of high school there was a girl who liked me a lot and constantly flooded my phone with messages and asked me to ''hang out'' almost every day in the summer. I took her to a concert as a date earlier in the year and every day she'd give me a hug and try to talk to me. We only hung out a few times and I sperged out each time but she still seemed to like talking to me. We talked daily until I fucked up by doing some stupid PUA routine I read on /fit/ and she got offended.

She ended up going on to become a valedictorian and a med student at a top school across the country while I'm here at the local state school toiling away in the comp sci department.
>>
>>29268392
I can't bond with anyone.
>>
maybe? some girl was trying to make fun of me for liking another girl when i felt no attraction to said girl. maybe she was trying to tell me talk to her no idea. i highly doubt it though seeing as how i was (still am) fat as fuck and she seemed like one of those stuck up cunts even though she was short and fat.
>>
>>29268392
9/10 of these posts will be she was too fat and/or ugly.
>>
>>29268392
she was a Stacy but she was not a virgin so I dropped her like a hot potato.
>>
>>29268473
Short is cute
>>
>>29272506
also one time i went on a "date" when i was in 5th grade. i took one girl my friend took another i spent like $50 of my parents money on movie tickets and popcorn and drink for her just to watch the movie in silence. halfway through the movie both girls went over to some other guys on the other side of the theater and got kicked out for throwing popcorn and being loud. i remember saying to my dad "i could have bought a new game and had more fun" and he laughed. fuck women man i don't care if it's the jews plan to stop white men from making babies i can't beat them this time.

also dodged a bullet with that bitch she grew up to be disgusting.
>>
Quite a few chances, plenty of girls have talked to me about how they had a crush until they got to know me. I just have no social skills and as such am both terrified of initiating almost any kind of social contact deeper than surface level and oblivious when someone tries to convince me to do it.
>>
>>29268392
The girl had a moustache. I was ashamed to be with her. So i broke it off.
>>
File: 1351351361135.jpg (10 KB, 257x384) Image search: [Google]
1351351361135.jpg
10 KB, 257x384
>All these "robots" complaining about having to reject women

You're not really robots then, are you?
>>
>>29268392
>High School
>forget homework
>detention
>cute girl in detention
>talk to her
>shes nice
>get her phone number
>get her normiebook
>text her when i get home
>ask her to the movies
>she says no
>
>
>
>we haven't talked since
>we are still friends on normiebook

I feel like if I didn't fuck that up, I could have had a happy relationship. Maybe I'd even be married today.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.