[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, has anyone here actually been cucked? I wonder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7
File: sack sucking whore .jpg (50 KB, 358x637) Image search: [Google]
sack sucking whore .jpg
50 KB, 358x637
Memes aside, has anyone here actually been cucked?

I wonder if that is what drives some of the bitterness toward women on this board.
>>
>>29268233
whats the real definition of cucked anyway?
your gf cheats on you and you say its ok? nobody fucking does that.
but yeah plenty people had their gf cheat on them
>>
>>29268233
Except they're the kind that takes cuck to mean interested in someone other than them, not the fetish.
>>
>>29268233
I cheated on my ex, and she admitted that the thought of me fucking another girl turned her on. Ended up breaking up for other reasons a while after that though
>>
>>29268265
This shity board's definition of being cucked: your girlfriend texts a guy from her class who she is with for a group project.
>>
>>29268265
The actual definition of cuckold is a man knowingly raising a child that is not his. The second definition of cuckold is a man cheated on by his wife/girlfriend whether he knows or not. The definition of cuckoo is a man raising a child he thinks is his but is not.
>>
>>29268233
I knew a guy(g1) who had a friend(g2) that was living with his gf
one day g1 was visiting his friend and the guy was sleeping or something, his girlfriend was home and g1 ended up fucking her
they then started cucking g2 on a regular basis at his own house, eventually she just broke up with him, continued living with g2 while dating g1 and she had g1 move in to add insult to injury.
Women are whores.
>>
>>29268411
could you make that story make any less sense
>>
>>29268519
I understood it fine, nothing that confusing about it
>>
>>29268265
>>29268389
The definition of cuckold is someone whose wife has cheated on them. Men throughout history have been just as obsessive over the concept as 4chan is right now, and it's a favourite of William Shakespeare. The "nothing" in Much Ado About Nothing is the fear of being cucked. The fucked up kink fetishists who enjoy it came later. And yes, the word is from cuckoo, but it doesn't solely refer to raising another's brood. Your wife cheats on you, then you're a fucking cuck.
>>
>>29268233
I've told this story on /r9k/ before but it's probably the root of my bitterness.

>My dad was robot tier when he was young
>While he's never told me, there's little doubt he was a kissless virgin at 30
>His parents eventually find him a girl that's willing to marry him
>I've no idea if how he felt about this at the time, whether he was happy with an arranged marriage or hated it is unknown
>So he gets married to my mum and I'm born about 2 years into their relationship
>Now she's caught going on dates with other men, while leaving me with a babysitter, quite often
>There's little doubt that she's been fucking them too
>Paternity test proves that I'm my fathers son so he doesn't divorce her, if only so that I have my real father around instead of some random Chad
>She regularly cheats on him throughout their marriage
>One time she contracted some type of warts, possibly HPV but I'm not sure, and was not allowed near me for weeks until it subsided
>When I was 7 my dad took me aside and showed me all the letters he received from the private investigator he hired
>She met up with one of her lovers, someone she had introduced me to as one of her co-workers, 112 times at a private residence
>She even listed his address as one of the emergency addresses for my elementary school since she was over there so often
>Dad even shows me a letter from her lover to him (my dad) explaining how many times they've fucked without a condom

Worst part is that she still has the audacity to ask me when I'm going to get a girl or get married whenever I come home. It astounds me how someone can shit all over their wedding vows and then turn around and tell someone they supposedly love to fall into the same trap. Let's be honest, I'm no prize and I wasn't going to get a girl in the first place. But at least I can look at this and feel some small amount of relief of having dodged the bullet.
>>
I drew manga in 7th grade and I got cucked by my own drawing.
>>
>>29268620
How does it feel to share her genes?
>>
>>29268740
Mildly upsetting.
>>
>>29268233
My dad got cucked.

Basically, my mom was having a relationship with her uncle while they were married. Only god knows how much time the little cunt cheated on him.
When my dad found out the truth, he showed me and my sister the proof.
It was a email from her to him telling him the most sluttiest things you can imagine. He kicked her out of the house and raised us the best he could.
My mother stills living with the old bastard. Good thing is that his health is going to shit, due to tobacco and his age.
My dad had his turbo Chad momentum after that tho. Literally fucked and dumped +20 women in like 5 years. He is happy now, but got his shit fucked for awhile. I cant imagine what it feels like be cheated by your woman, the mother of your sons with a guy who was in your house from time to time. I would fucking kill them
>>
File: cum-guzzling dumpster slut.jpg (44 KB, 338x598) Image search: [Google]
cum-guzzling dumpster slut.jpg
44 KB, 338x598
>>29268922
>>29268620
I have to say, cheating whores are one thing, but cheating on a dad, while there is a kid involved? That is another type of emotionally fucked.
>>
>>29268637
unless she rolled the paper up and shoved it in her twat, your drawing didn't cuck you, it cockblocked you.
>>
>>29269243
I drew a picture of a russian dude and she said it was hot and that she wish I was russian then she dumped me trying to get with russian boy.
>>
More than likely most men on this board have been cucked whether they're aware of it or not. Women do not give a fuck about loyalty at all.
>>
>>29268922
what about your mom anon
how is the cunt doing?
you guys still resent her?
did she show any remorse toward you guys?
>>
I was in an open relationship once. We lived in different countries so only saw each other occasionally. I fucked some girls on the side. She might have fucked other guys but I didn't ask or want to know.
>>
>>29268922
straight out of an NTR doujin
>>
I've been in two relationships and I was cheated on in both.
>>
>>29268265
actually cuckoldry is your wife fucking another man, has nothing to do with you being ok with it.
>>
>>29268233
I have. My girlfriend fucked other guys while we had already started dating and even after we agreed to become official and exclusive continued to flirt with other men. I let it happen even though it hurt and gave me anxiety because I thought hey, in the end she's with me and not with those other guys right? But it kept getting worse and worse until we got to a point where she was spending more time talking to strangers than with me and I had to end it because I couldn't take the anxiety and emotional blackmail any more.
>>
>>29269627
The other definition has to do with that damned fetish.
>>
>>29269763
Someday you faggots will learn that by using the fetish definition of everything you make yourself really fucking undesirable socially.
>>
Cuckbaby reporting in.
I'm not bitter towards women, just disappointed about what my mom did.
>>
I've told this story on here before, but here is my story:
>I'm a social recluse
>she chats me up in a government class since we were sitting next to each other, asks me about myself and we start hanging out
>dating
>we both seem interested in the same type of traditional long term monogamous relationship that ends up with marriage kids and a home
>she wants to take a break before committing long-term
>I naively say "ok"
>don't do shit during the break except mope
>like five months later she wants back together, I of course am happy to have her back
>i stupidly pry about what she did in the meantime, if she had serious thinking about what kind of future she wanted in her life
>i was prepared to hear about her maybe talking to her parents about married life, thinking about her independence, and so on
>she basically tells me she just slept around and hits all the whore buzzwords like "experimenting" and "sexually branching out"
>act fine in the moment but have a faggot emotional breakdown until she eventually dumped me
>>
>>29268233
>be me
>17 year old virgin
>expert whore pursues me relentlessly
>takes virginity
>Out of naivety I fall in love with her
>1.5 years go by ups and downs but she was hot and i fucked her everyday

>one of her good friends gets a chad tier bf
>6ft, 12 inch dick, valedictorian of HS
>double finance/accounting major
>blonde hair blue eyes
>drug dealer on the side
>sociopathic, drug problems

She was also really into drugs. Over the course of 5 months she started becoming a bitch to me, giving me less sex, wanting to chill with her friend and chad so she could be around chad and get drugs from him.

She went to the beach with her friend, chad and her family and made up some excuse why i couldnt come (cannot fucking believe how stupid i was back then).

Basically her friend was telling me how she was aggressively pursuing him and how it was making her uncomfortable, so a few screaming matches later we broke up. She never fucked him because he rejected her, but she quickly switched to a different kind of chad and gradually forgot about me.

"cucked" for me is when you're in a position where a clearly superior male is drawing your gf or SO away from you. The feeling is indescribable. You feel humiliation and rage.

The silver lining is that the bitch OD'd on drugs around this time last year and died. Epic closure for me.

I have no grudge against the chad. He was superior in almost every way and i was being a resentful faggot about it.

However, now when I perceive a guy trying to out-alpha me i shut that shit down quickly. I have the original chad to thank for giving me experience with that sect of social dynamics.

If any faggot touches my gf or tries to block me out physically im getting in their face immediately and if its gotta get physical so be it. I refuse to be cucked again. I'd rather get my jaw broken
>>
>>29269628
Same thing happened to me. It sucked but I knew for all the anxiety and pain it was causing me, breaking up with her was gonna be way worse. And it was, after several months of her cheating on me I dumped her and have been extremely bitter and haven't dated anyone since. This was like 7 years ago too. I just wish I could trust women again but I have no reason to, every woman I've met since then has been even more of a cunt to me than my ex was.

They say autistic NEETs are socially awkward but I know now it is the Stacy-type girls who truly lack the emotional intelligence to really connect with someone. They cope with this by having sex.
>>
i've never had a gf obviously given that i'm posting on this website at 1:42am

nearly every relationship i've seen play out has involved some level of infidelity, though. i've gone to small schools my whole life so people a.) slept around and b.) couldn't keep anything secret.

i knew a girl who literally flew to a different state for the weekend just so she could fuck some guy (who was the friend of a girl she met at a camp, lel). same girl tried to send me nudes multiple times between the ages of 16-17 and i told her to fuck off because i didn't want to get v&, which is a very weird situation all around.

i know another guy who's been with the same girl since like 2012, and i also know that while they still live together, that same girl fucked some dude in an expensive hotel room hot tub when he came back to visit for an alumni event

one of the few good things about tfw no gf is that i will not know tfw cucked, which i bet is worse
>>
>>29268620
I was in a similar situation where my mom cheated on my dad all of the time.

I remember the time my mom was like "so when are you going to bring home a girl :)" to which I blew up in response saying how I was afraid of even trying to get a gf because I am worried she will cheat on me and that I don't trust women. The damage control she attempted was hilarious.
>>
>>29268891
at least you learned it's not ok. A lot of people get raised like that, eventually thinking it's the way it should be, and spread the behavior.
>>
>>29269378
I'm still a virgin so it's impossible for me to have been cucked. Feels good man.
>>
>>29269956

I used to be like that but then I realized it's not worth the effort. Sluts gonna find ways to slut around no matter how much you try to stop them. Now I'm just holding out until I meet a girl who isn't retarded and who actually has control of her vagina, but they're hard to come by.
>>
>>29269393
>how is the cunt doing?

At the moment she is doing alright. He doesnt let her work tho, so she is living the neet life for now.

>you guys still resent her?

Yes. She still trying to integrate us with him. Fuck that, she went to the other side of the world to be with him. She literally abandoned us, we didnt even saw her face in years. My sister and i think that they are mentally ill.

>did she show any remorse toward you guys?

Eh, kinda. She played the victim card most of the time, like
>why everybody is judging me?
>you just dont love me anymore
And shit like that. At least she admitted she is an awful mother once, so there is that.
>>
>>29270234
i feel like they gotta hit the wall before that happens dude. I don't want 30+ garbage. Guess ill just pump n dump
>>
>>29269926
Can someone please reply to me? I'm feeling left out of the thread.
>>
>>29270278
Every dude has an emotional breakdown the first time they get cucked. Moving forward, just cut contact entirely and find another one. Women don't have remorse or accountability.
>>
>>29269926
>eventually dumped me
thats what you get for settling cuck
>>
>>29268233
Depends what you mean by cucked. These days, it means too many things.

If you mean in the pure sense of the word; knowingly let your significant other fuck other men while you remain monogamous, then no.

The closest I've come to being cucked in the meme sense was that I was cheated on.
>>
>>29270318
Settling how?
>>
File: johnson-jerking floozy .jpg (53 KB, 716x865) Image search: [Google]
johnson-jerking floozy .jpg
53 KB, 716x865
>>29270380
What's the story anon?

Also, this comment will not be muted.
>>
>>29269926
You are a stupid shit for not taking advantage of the break. It is obvious what her intentions were- she wanted to get all of the whore out of her system before she settled down with you. Women are just as sexually driven as guys, and by the sounds of it she wanted to avoid having you get cucked in the future by having a 5 month whore fest.
>>
>>29268233
yo so
is there source for her sucking sack?
>>
>>29268411
Damn son. That be an hero moment
>>
>>29268233
>Memes aside, has anyone here actually been cucked?

Yes, willingly. I did al that you guys consider degenerate. It was interesting but I tried it and thas's it. I wouldn't do it again. I was also the bull in some cases. It was fun.
>>
>>29268265
people do that all the time
their gf cheat on them, but they love them so much they are willing to be forgiving, because of distance, or because they were really drunk.

you guys act like sleepingwith someone else is worse than world hunger, and genocide combined together, shows a narrow-mindness
>>
>>29269628
>>29269971
same here.
its not the occasional cheating that bothered me, but reducing our time spent together, against my protests, until i'm out of the picture, after 5 years, with never explanations from her part, and full of lies.
i was really good and caring to her.
i wish i hadnt gotten so attached to her
I guess it really is the better choice to treat women like whores, or playmates.
attachement is suffering after all
>>
>>29268233
>Memes aside, has anyone here actually been cucked?
no because I never had a girlfriend
>>
Eh I guess I have been cucked. Girl I'm in love with, who also loves me, lives on another continent. We've agreed to sleep with other people because we can only see eachother maybe once a year. Ive fucked a few girls, shes fucked a few guys.

Going to see her in a couple of weeks, too. For a whole month. Should be cool.
>>
>>29271382
>We've agreed to sleep with other people because we can only see eachother maybe once a year
you're not in a relationship then
>>
>>29268233
Cheated on if you consider that cucking
>Date a girl for 2 years, met online so a year or so was long distance
>Move across the country to be with her
>A literal 10/10 based on her looks, both of us our each other's first relationship
>A few months after I move she stops spending time with me
>Always guilt trips me into giving her as much freedom as she wants, tells me she needs her own life
>I of course, let her because I trust her
>Turns out she's just pursuing some new guy she met
>She drags things out even though I kind of get the sense that it's over, doesn't break up with me until I force her to
>When she did she asked if we could take a break so she could figure out how she felt about this new guy
>As a hypothetical I ask her what kind of restrictions would be in place for this "break." What kind of physical restrictions would there be
>She says "what's the point of a break then?"
>Immediately shut that shit down and we break up
So yeah, basically just got cheated, but I'm happy that I didn't let her pull that "break" shit with me. If I let her go off and mess around with a guy I think I would've definitely felt cucked. She's a virgin too, so pure girls aren't even off limits from this shit. Really made me disgusted with women that they can do that kind of thing. She still gets really mad if she finds out I've shown any interest in any woman, and told me she still misses me. Women are terrible and I'd much rather have stayed >tfw no gf
>>
>>29268620

this is unbearable - i think you should kill yourself in front of her eyes while screaming at her that her bastardization of a character is your motivation for blowing your brains out
>>
>>29268233

Spent a whole day adventuring in the city with my qt polish and russian workmates.

one thing led to the other and I'm in the employee housing with her piss drunk and her vandalizing shit and wanting me to drink more and come to her room.

Unfortunately, I didn't wear any coats when it was cold as shit outside so I had a fever, headache, a lil nauseous, really fucking drunk and had a wet-diarrhea like shit coming on.

Eventually she just invites me and a chef buddy of mine anyway, I pass since diarrhea and drunk.

They had sex afterwards, still friends and smoke weed with the guy. Kinda felt bad but there was absolutely no way I could have sex in my condition.

She later went on a rampage and tried to burn down her ex's room and police came over and she got fired.

damn. I woulda liked to be the center of attention when that happened, if only by association. tons of gossip that morning.
>>
>>29270983
Cuckhold faggot
>>
Reminder that adultary would not happen if it werent for anti abuse laws? Wife flirting with someone else? Beat her black and blue no problem. The community doesnt care, the whore deserved it.
>>
File: Egv0Wnb.png (144 KB, 420x296) Image search: [Google]
Egv0Wnb.png
144 KB, 420x296
It happened to me when I was 17

Had a gf for about 3 years, found out she was using me for money and shit while she was getting her dick from someone else.

Although we lost our virginity to each other, a year later she started expressing asexual interest. I stayed with her for 2 more years, but the rest of the story is above.

Robots can be made out of this mold, it isn't just virginity that can destroy your soul.
>>
File: 1456102638552.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456102638552.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
Mom cucked my "dad" right before they got married, she didn't stop cucking him and he eventually found out, he had a dna test done on me when I was like 3 to find out he's not my dad and divorced my mom and left us
>tfw roastie mom robs you of a proper inheritance
>tfw your mom does not "remember" who my real father was
Just fuck my shit up
Pic related
>>
>>29268233
Yup. Twice.
Still with her.

Kill me
>>
>>29268233
Cucked by a girl and I'm a gay guy. She had no problem using her pussy to give the boy I was dating what he apparently needed. I now have a fetish for women stealing gay guys from their partners because they couldn't resist the urge to breed. She was my best friend as well...
>>
>>29268389
Strange... Wouldn't the kid be the cuckoo in that situation??
>>
>>29270172
give me greentext about that damage control
>>
Bampuoriginale
>>
>>29270172
I bet the look on her face was priceless
>>
>>29273837
That's your mom? She's pretty hot desu. How old is she?

Nah, that's a saved pic from 4chan, did you bamboozel me?
>>
>>29268620
Now that you are an adult, why doesn't your dad divorce her and you cut her out of your life forever?

>>29270172
Same with you
>>
>>29273837
Oh DUDE, I feel so bad for you man. Best of luck. Fuck the people who wronged you. You will wipe your feet with them in the end.
>>
What would you do if your girlfriend admitted she finds one of your friends sexually attractive but never cheated on you with him?
>>
>>29268233

No, I just hate women.

I feel as though I've been mind-cucked by them if that counts.
>>
No, but i cucked a dude out of bitterness for women, cruel irony
>>
File: 1365552212042.gif (526 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1365552212042.gif
526 KB, 320x240
>>29270172

see >>29274141

I have to read this shit
>>
>>29268233
I have been. Never confirmed it but I'm 99.9% sure my ex-gf fucked around with her ex. It's actually rare to NOT get cucked nowadays. Most women will cheat without a second thought if they think they won't get caught. And with the plethora of options they have in Chads, well, you get cuck culture.
>>
>>29271625
Actually, virgins are even more picky. Since they're considered a "prize" amongst the roast beef sea, they'll jump from guy to guy, blue-balling them until they find a Chad that's worth it.
>>
>>29269178
I agree. The funny thing is the cheating whore of a mother probably has a long, retarded reason that "justifies" her cheating. Sluts, goddamnit.
>>
>>29270519
I wouldn't be surprised if there was video but I haven't seen it. She is a whore who cucked me.
>>
>>29268233

I've cucked people, does that count?

I've cucked like four people at least.
>>
>>29276953
No anon, that does not count at all
>>
>>29276953
Kys my man

You're why God hasn't visited us in so long
>>
>>29276996
>>29277026

cucking people is fun tho :(
>>
>>29277063
People will respond. Robots are easy to bait
>>
>>29268233
>has anyone here actually been cucked?

no because I learn from the mistakes from others and almost every guy around me that I know has had a cheating gf. women are now showing their true colors now that cheating is no longer a financial risk and paternity fraud is on the rise. fuck that shit.
>>
>>29268233
I've been three-way cucked.

Started getting intimate(no sex) with a girl with a bf, she starts fucking my friend(not her bf), they send me pics of them together. Meanwhile her actual bf is clueless. Kek
>>
>>29277152
>they send me pics of them together.
What, why?
>>
>>29277194
No clue, but they would send pics of themselves cuddled together, and say stuff like HI, and what's up. I was good friends with him, and I basically friend zoned myself with her.
>>
>>29277239
Do you not see that as a bit malicious?
>>
>>29277267
Of course I saw it, Or else I wouldn't have mentioned it in my three way cuck post. What do you expect me to say? It was years ago.
>>
>>29268620
this is similar to my childhood but my cheating whore mother actually took me to her dates and she thought I was too small to understand that she was cheating. I told my dad about it and he divorce her. My dad is actually a good hard working man and didn't deserve that from her.
>>
>>29277325

Based babby.
>>
Yes, by my bf's ex. Can't really do anything about it since he pays the bills.
>>
>>29277452
>being a faggot
>2016

y
>>
>>29277452
Gayfag or roasty, you're a fucking idiot for being so reliant on someone
>>
>>29269378
this true because women never evolve loyalty or honor like men did when they fought wars together. also many women betray their own country when the Nazis were winning the war. after the war the women were shamed by cutting their hair.
>>
>>29269926
She was probably getting her butthole licked, fingered, then fucked by chadlets like me
>>
>>29269956
>12 inch dick

You're a dipshit
>>
>>29269628
that is what you get for dating attention whores.
>>
>>29277806
Actually she told me most of what she did and it did not include that.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.