[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /underage/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: smug feels.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
smug feels.png
13 KB, 640x712
feels nice to have summer start soon and after finishing the year on the honor roll, why shouldnt i be happy? while you 20 and 30 somethings waste away, i will be spending all summer relaxing and still being able to get young pussy, you lost hopes
>>
>>29268222
Time will soon catch up with you. Nobody escapes the reaper.

Nice trips btw.
>>
Not Today Mods
>>
You have to be 18 to post here, my son.
>>
Guys, just report the post. One less underage summerfag to worry about.
>>
>>29268222
jokes on you, I'm 27 and a NEET playing vidya and watching anime like I was 15.

Just watched Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Finished Vampire Bloodlines again famalam.
>>
Report this thread and the guy with the "rate me" thread for breaking rule 3.
>>
Mooooooooooottttts
>>
>>29268280
>>29268311
>>29268325
>>29268332
t. angry obese man-babies who are upset that their youth is gone and they will never loose their virginity to a highschool qt3.14
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.