[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bottled up trans feelings coming up again anyone know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tfwnotaqt.jpg (38 KB, 375x542) Image search: [Google]
tfwnotaqt.jpg
38 KB, 375x542
>tfw bottled up trans feelings coming up again
anyone know this feel
i think i might actually go through with it this time but id like to hear others experiences
>>
File: 1465788744487.jpg (132 KB, 638x805) Image search: [Google]
1465788744487.jpg
132 KB, 638x805
>>29268092
Dish, i know the feel
>>
>>29268092
If you're looking for support probably better to post this on LGBT. Maybe find a gender therapist if you can afford one
>>
I fell for the trans meme and thought I wanted to be a man but really I just had penis envy. Lifting solved my problem with feeling weak, at least
>>
>>29268163
Ironically I don't feel comfortable around gays and traps that don't pass. I'm just gonna love myself in my room and do hormones and makeup until I look in the mirror and see something that you wouldn't double-take at.
>>
>>29268092
>know that feeling
>would have a better shot at reincarnating than ever passing

go for it anon, if you can do it then do it for those of us that can't
>>
>>29268092
Alright so on the notion that you may not even elaborate here's some helpful advice.
>hormones are free in the right states with the right obamacare
>find clothes online if your body type is too male for name brand stuff (assuming mtf)
>changing your legal name early can help not being known as the wrong name in the workplace, introduce as fem name to avoid misnaming and gendering
>if dependent on family or generally need to run away to transition, Hollywood, CA is a great haven for runaway queers with nothing
>>
File: 1465670546502.jpg (77 KB, 736x549) Image search: [Google]
1465670546502.jpg
77 KB, 736x549
>>29268204
Not that bad being under par passable if you're in the right place, just don't be a gargoyle
>>
>>29268270
it's not my face, it's my lumberjack bear body lol
>>
>>29268177
why didn't you just be a giant whore and bang a bunch of dudes

it'd be like having a dick for 30 minutes each day
>>
>>29268092
>i might actually go through with it this time

Dont do it.
>>
>>29268437
why i wanna be cute
>>
>>29268464
I'm just saying gender therapist is chill
>>
>>29268092
Go through with what? Forcing your fetish on the general public?
I know what it's like to jack off to Tumblr in my favorite pretty dress and a pair of panties stretched tight across my balls and a solid seven inch dildo jammed up my ass. I get a fantastic feeling in the back of my brain because it's being flooded with chemicals and I cum and pant quietly.
The psychological conceit of the novel gender is pretty sexy. It's a sexy conceit. Why do you feel the need to take it out of the bedroom?
>>
>Repressing mental illness

This is exactly why we need better mental health care in this country
>>
>>29269042
yessss
embrace your mental illness

THE FIRE RISES
>>
>>29268177
post progress pics

oc
>>
File: deliverytime.jpg (81 KB, 540x567) Image search: [Google]
deliverytime.jpg
81 KB, 540x567
>>29268936
this is an insightful post for this heterosexual cisgender reader, thank you . I do not make a value judgment one way or the other
>>
yeah you only have these feelings because society is acting like they're okay to have.
being a girl may look nice, but being an abomination is absolutely not. pack those thoughts away, jerk off to them on your own time.
>>
>tfw born to early to biologically become a girl
>>
>>29268092
Do you want someone to tell you not to go through with it or do you want someone to tell you to go through with it?

In other words, think for yourself. What do you want? If you have any doubts then you cant just ignore them, you have to address them. If you are having these feelings then you also can't ignore them and you have to address them. Therefore I think the best way to approach this problem would be to look at it from a balanced perspective, a mean between logic and emotion. This would address all the details and for this very huge life decision so you can be sure to make the right one.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.