[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True opinion on racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: 1455048577414s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1455048577414s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
what do you honestly think about racism ?

I honestly have to say that i involuntarily feel an aversion against turks and blacks but i try not to act it out

i associate them with violence aggressiveness
and dullness

what do you think about blacks and turks/muslims while it is not necessary to compromise your true views for social approval ?
>>
darkies are subhuman
>>
>>29267959
I'm an avowed racist, but I don't really like that part of myself - too tribalistic. You'd have to be blind to not be a race realist and realize the races aren't the same and have some defining traits to them. Still better to give the man/woman you meet a fair shake and try to judge them on an individual basis. Of course it's different when you talk about groups of people in society at large.
>>
People should be able to think however they want, but government should treat all citizens equally
>>
>>29268006
Pretty much what he said.

I don't make an identity out of it but I do recognize differences. Rarely does it inform my behavior, though.
>>
>>29267959
If I must judge, I try to judge each and every man first on the qualities that he presents to me.

Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>29267959
I hate hispanic and especially mexicans.
most people in south america that aren't brown are openly racist as hell, mexico is just like japan in terms of racism.
What makes me hate these people the most is that when the come to the US they complain about racism and act like they're above it. I remember having to be a translator for these pieces of shit in middle school and elementary, you'd always hear them shit talking every one of every other race and nationality. Hispanics are the most racist people in america and they're the ones constantly bitching about racism because it inconveniences them.

So my thoughts on racism is, everyone's probably racist and is only against it when it's convenient for them to do so.
>>
>>29268047
>Posting a reasonable and intelligent statement on 4chan

Almost like seeing a unicorn in real life.
>>
>>29268078
More likely than not, most anons act what I said out in real life. This is just our collective lowest point. I come here to wallow in the misery of being alone, of being unemployed, of wondering "why not me" when it comes to women, then I wash it off and look for a job the next day and treat women reasonably if I come across them.
>>
>>29268078
why do people act like 4chan is some edgy memelord hangout place?

jesus christ fuck i hate the morons like you who say shit like this. it's just a forum for discussion, there's tons of reasonable statements made on 4chan
>>
It's hard not to be racist when they tell you you are one for:
>Believing spics should immigrate legally and stop undercutting the value of the scant American labor opportunities left in the country
>Believing niggers should try even the slightest amount to conform to civilization
>Believing Asians should have given up the pussy to me at least once
>>
>>29268151
>why do people act like 4chan is some edgy memelord hangout place?

Because for the most part, it is. You must be pretty new here.
>>
Genetically, racism is just a fact. The races developed different mental and physical characteristics from divergent evolution.
>>
i think certain races are predisposed to certain behaviors but it's mostly a cultural/environmental thing imo. ignoring the fact that there are differences between different races though is asinine. blacks tend to be athletic, asians tend to have higher iqs and be shorter, jews tend to have big noses. its the truth.

but you could put a black man in an upper class family/home growing up and he wouldn't be much different from the white kid in that environment. likewise you put a white kid in a shitty ghetto/redneck environment with single parents and high crime they won't turn out well. or arabs who are indoctrinated from a young age to follow islam without question. islamic ideology isn't compatible with modern western civilization, but an arab raised in a christian/secular environment would be much less likely to hold hateful beliefs against certain people or commit terrorist acts.
>>
>>29268185
It only got that reputation because controversial topics get discussed and people actually support the controversial point of view as opposed to automatically being against it in fear of being a pariah.
>>
>>29268179
Does this really happen?

I can't visualize anyone I know calling me a racist for saying people ought to immigrate legally and most people I know are fairly liberal.
>>
>>29268185
Well first of all not really, only a few boards are hugely affected by the meme disease, pretty much only those that attract lots of newfriends and who give 4chan the stereotype it has

the thing you aren't realizing is, this is a self fulfilling prophecy. do you know why /b/ is one of the biggest boards? It's because the vast majority of people who have first heard of 4chan first heard of and first go to /b/, knowing it as the epic place where anonymous raids other websites and makes memes

but it isn't. it's made that way because that is the crowd it attracts, it is the users who come there who make the content (not that it really raids shit or does anything anymore)

anyways you are contributing to the thought that 4chan is a place for braindead pedos and memers by saying "lol there's no intelligent content here, there's only braindead pedos and memers"
>>
>>29268335
it's happening right now with Trump.

He's NEVER said he wanted to ban spics from immigrating legally, he wanted to put a stop to illegal immigration.
>>
>>29267959

actual racists are dumb

race realists are chill

realizing race is a topic to distract you from the ruling class is the best route to take though
>>
>>29267959
>you damn nigger this is my ice cream
kek
>>
File: 1439703751633.webm (2 MB, 754x720) Image search: [Google]
1439703751633.webm
2 MB, 754x720
>>29267959
I believe most racial stereotypes are true, but I never assume they're true on any individuals I actually know until they show me those behaviors.

Most people are a little racist. I don't really feel like racism goes against human nature or is inherently evil. My only issue is when racists actually act out on their hateful beliefs in violent or cruel ways.
>>
>>29268255
>but you could put a black man in an upper class family/home growing up and he wouldn't be much different from the white kid in that environment.
Google "Minnesota transracial adoption study". They tried this and the niggers still came out with far below white intelligence (although they were a bit better than blacks raised by blacks).
>>
>>29267959
Blacks and turks, what a strange combination considering the wide range of lesser races inbetween turks and blacks.
>>
>>29268673
the fact of the matter is, there are far too many confounding variables for this study to be of any merit.

issues like stereotype threat and black children associating and making friends among other blacks skew the results, it's just simply impossible to have an unbiased study on race in the real world

>>29267959
you saved the thumbnail dumbass
>>
>>29268673
I think there was a study conducted in Germany once that didn't show a substantial difference in IQ between white and black children in the end.

Don't feel like looking it up right now though.
>>
File: 1465089617780.jpg (118 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1465089617780.jpg
118 KB, 1280x853
Honestly my life became so much easier once I accepted that I like some races more than others both in aesthetics and in behavior/culture/IQ/behavior terms

The equality and tolerance meme was beaten into me for so long that shame and cognitive dissonance was all I could experience from what was obvious to me and what I actually believed

i am at peace now
>>
Racism is stupid. But stereotypes are everywhere , tangible, and there's social reasons for it.

Anyone who actually thinks there's some "temperament" associated with race is an actual retard, though.

>inb4 le librul cucksucker
I don't deny that violent criminals are disproportionately niggers, or disagree with kebab removal. i just recognize the problems are societal and cultural, not biological.
>>
>>29268967
There's nothing wrong with liking some races more anon, it doesn't really sound like you are a racist to me at least

the important thing is to treat everyone the same regardless of their race, obviously nobody is asking you to force yourself to date turkish girls but you shouldn't treat them differently imo
>>
I'm not sure if it's a side effect of some mental illness, but I honestly don't feel strong enough emotions to actually hate anyone
>>
I don't like middle easterners and Muslims
Blacks and spics are okay tho
Asians are good too
White people are fine
I like friendly Indians also they're alright
>>
>>29269102
Given that the different races have different IQs and most geneticists agree that intelligence is at least 75% determined by heredity, it's no stretch to say that the problems with blacks and Arabs are biologically determined.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
>>
>>29268770
They probably studies African legal immigrants, who are the cream of the crop. Every African immigrant I've met has been super smart and hard-working.
>>
>>29267959
Racism seems pretty degenerate.
>>
I don't know. It's probably true that there are general cognitive differences between the races, but I wouldn't really know firsthand because I live in an all white area in liberal new england and rarely interact with a racial minority. I only know what I see on tv, and you can trust that as far as you can throw it.

I don't believe in segregation of races, but I think if you're a minority you have to obey the culture developed from brains of the majority. If you can't comply, you're out.

Same with jobs. No discrimination based on race, but no affirmative action either. If that means Asians are over represented in STEM and under in sports, and blacks are under represented in STEM but over in sports, so be it.
>>
>>29268128
this. same with /pol/ tbqh I even have Jewish acquaintances in real life who I think are decent people but when I get home I'll post some conspiracies about how Jews control everything.

I do think that Jews do have a disproportionate amount of control in the US (partly through their intelligence, partly through their secret club mentality), and like any other group in that position they have abused their power, but I know plenty of decent Jews, too.
>>
>>29268335
Maybe most normal, non-college aged people are this reasonable, but young wannabe radicals, and blowhard liberal pundits will espouse this nonsense.
>>
>>29267959
I'm a racist, but not a violent or aggressive one. I just believe there's differences between races, and I think we have obligations to our race. I'm against race mixing as well. That doesn't stop me from hanging out with people from other races though.
>>
>>29268459
I know a few racists who are pretty smart STEMfags. I agree they can get a little tribal with their views but I wouldn't call them dumb. Most of us are probably a little racist.

Even hardcore ones are just looking for something to do with their lives, like religious people (or now anti-religious people), survivalists, etc. We have instincts to fill our lives with meaning, with war and clashes, instincts that can't be satisfied by routine life.

However, religion is actually legitimate, and you must all come unto Christ to be saved.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 620x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 620x423
>>29267959
I don't really have any compelling thoughts on racism, but I do think that Whites NEED to be culled. They simply use up too many resources (the first world's middle class consumes almost five times what the third world does) and if we continue to allow them to procreate at their current rates, we'll soon find ourselves in a hellish reality without enough raw materials to go around.

The only way this planet's going to last for another millenia is if we reduce the number of people on Earth but most importantly the number of Whites on Earth. To atleast 1/5th of their current numbers.

I hope that this is what our current government is striving for; through the promotion of homosexuality and race mixing we can secure a fair future on Earth for all peoples.

The truth is, the Jews aren't the only people that stand to gain from a lower population of Whites. Everyone does, even Whites.
>>
>>29270729
Whites are the crowning achievement of evolution. We need to drastically reduce the shitskin numbers, and increase the whites. We'll get the resource issue figured out. Whites always come up with innovative solutions.
>>
Blacks can vary, I've met some really great ones, and total scum. Hispanics I have only ever had good experiences, though I haven't had that many.
But all in all diversity is cancer and even the decent guys will go against you when there's racial conflict, and there always will be.

>>29268078
>generic PC statement that you'd say in a work environment
>wow, so amazing and smart, I also got told that in school like everyone else
Kill yourself anon.
>>
>>29270771
>We'll get the resource issue figured out.
No we won't. Middle class whites refuse to cut back on resources. Just look at our still rising obesity rates for example. Or the way we build houses knowing nobody will ever live in them
>>
>>29270780
If there's ever a race war I'm just gonna retreat to the sidelines and watch.

I have no loyalty towards my race but I'm not helping anyone else's either.

Unless I get paid.
>>
>>29270771
>>29270857
There's not gonna be any solution to the resource issue.

Human civilization is highly unlikely to persist past the middle of this century.
>>
>>29270857
ok, white-guilt doomsday faggot.

Technology has advanced dramatically in the last century alone, and we can make it advance in a direction of renewable resources that still match our needs.

I mean we can't, but SMART whites/asians can.
>>
>>29270771
I'm sure we will figure out a cure for our resources and environmental crisis, but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon--not in this century.
Unfortunately, I don't see a future where Whites outnumber the third world as a sustainable future.

>>29270857
Precisely.
>>
>>29267959
I basically want to be left alone in a small white community but I can't because nowadays it's racist to not want loads of migration of non-whites into your home. So yeah I guess I'm racist.
>>
File: 1328345639241.jpg (7 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1328345639241.jpg
7 KB, 241x250
>>29270885
There's not going to be a race war.
And if there was, you wouldn't have a choice in the matter unless you've got a foreign passport hidden somewhere. Not that you'd be of any use.
>>
>>29270943
Yeah I wish I was Japanese. Slightly superior intelligence AND they are largely homogeneous.
>>
>>29270904
The current culturals clashes you're see ARE the result of resource strain. We don't have enough on this planet for everybody, so we're starting to clash.

btw how can you call me the doomsday faggot when your solution is a global war? That would be infinitely worse than simply slowing down birth rates
>>
Y'all ever notice when you let a black person borrow your pen, they hand it back to you and it's all greasy. Literally every black person I've known since pre k has grease hands. I'm not alone right?
>>
>>29270904
>muh technology

The idea of renewable resources as economically viable is a myth. They aren't going to replace fossil fuels anytime soon, certainly not soon enough.

We're fucked as a species.
>>
>>29270904
Renewables solve some of our problems, but not all of them.
What about food? Water? This can't last much longer.

As for Asians? If it makes you feel better, most Asian countries use less resources than White countries so they don't have to depopulate that much.

>>29270973
If Japan wishes to maintain healthy relations with the EU and the West, they're going to have to reform their immigration policies.
>>
>>29267959
Turkfag here where do you live and what bad experiences you had with Turks just curious
>>
>>29267959
Racism is inherent of all people. We have a natural inclination to approve of those who are like us instead of people who are different. Racism is not wrong. I will favor mine over others any day of the week, though I will still treat others as human, worthy of dignity and respect.
>>
>>29270996
He's probably a German.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anYi5cvsq9U
>>
>>29270976
Calling for a war isn't doomsday. It's the darkness before the dawn.

>>29270982
Enlighten me, armchair expert of the internet.
>>
File: private-consumption-2005.png (41 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
private-consumption-2005.png
41 KB, 500x365
>>29271029
Either way, the rest of the world isn't the problem.
>>
>>29270995
don't bother with him
He doesn't think wanting a house the size of a small mansion, 2500 calories of red meat a day, and gas guzzling cars is problematic. The lifestyle of the West can't be sustained. We have to fight shitloads of wars and make shady deals already as it is. 25-50 years from now it'll be worse
>>
>>29271027
Yeah that's what I was thinking if it makes you feel good OP we also despise German Turks. Unfortunately the immigrants that went to Germany after the war were mostly uneducated, unskilled and highly conservative and as a result their children still have problems adapting
>>
File: birth rates.jpg (38 KB, 829x401) Image search: [Google]
birth rates.jpg
38 KB, 829x401
>>29270857
>Middle class whites refuse to cut back on resources
Middle class whites are cutting back on resources and children.
Whites are also the ones producing all the resources.
The issue is that these other nations are about to burst forward in resource usage. And they have none of the environmental values we have.
>>29270982
>we're fucked as a species because we can't built enough solar panels for the whole population
You're not very bright are you?
>>29271060
Cars are the least gas guzzling they've ever been and electrical cars are becoming more popular.
Renewable energy is very attainable if higher taxes are put on pollution and fossil fuels.
And even then, the western lifestyle is still sustainable, even if it's not something to strive for.
You're doomsaying over the dumbest shit.
>>
>>29271029
>fedora.jpg
Guess what happens after a war? Refugees
Guess where corporations find cheap labor? Third world countries
Guess who's never going to let your plans reach fruition? Anybody with money in the stock market

To see why fascism will never happen again just look at Amazon mTurks. They get away with paying 1-3 dollars for shit that usually cost $50k a year because 3rd worlders accept shit wages
>>
>>29271058
Fine. But neither do they have members of their race smart enough to fix it, unlike whites. So it all balances out.
>>
>>29271101
>Middle class whites are cutting back on resources and children.
Because young, fertile people can't afford them
>Whites are also the ones producing all the resources.
So China, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Nigeria, Brazil, Colombia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, and Iran are all white?
>>
>>29271161
>ban fun

kek
>>
File: 1465492739670.png (207 KB, 925x533) Image search: [Google]
1465492739670.png
207 KB, 925x533
>And even then, the western lifestyle is still sustainable, even if it's not something to strive for.

You're being delusional and selfish.

>proper, non-/pol/tard version
>>
File: Brazilian Favelas.jpg (200 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian Favelas.jpg
200 KB, 700x466
>>29271101
>Middle class whites are cutting back on resources and children.

Until living in something like this (pic related) and driving a bike to work is considered middle class, middle-class Whites are a cancer to humanity.
>>
>>29267959
I've become very racist over the last few years, and I wish I could go back to how I was before...

I still always judge people as individuals first, but I can't ignore the averages anymore.

Arabic number system is cool, but it's been up to white men and east-asian men to do all significant advancements for ages now.
>>
>>29270996
>>29271027

yes i am german and turks seem to be more prone to violence and the violence often is sparked by banalities like accidentally bumping into people in crowded places

also they often use strange "ghetto" language
>>
I think our societies would be better off without non-whites. Not because they're a significant economic drain, but because they severely lower our quality of life by eroding our common culture and values systems.
>>
>>29268361
This.
A board really is only a good of quality as you make it out to be, if you see 4chan as shit you will start noticing the bad parts.

But if you look for reasonable discussion they will pop up.
>>
>>29273199
The current quality of life that Whites enjoy is, to say the least, expensive. A lower quality of life should be ideal, so if that's what it takes to get you people to budge, I think we should amplify the migration of non-Whites into White countries and adopt their values and culture--their frugality and standard of living especially.

I'm sure you don't share the same sentiments,but that's only because you have no grasp of what sacrifice means or how necessary it is.
>>
>>29271466
But what have /you/ done for humanity?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.