[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to tell >her? >I fucking hate you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: str.png (479 KB, 598x449) Image search: [Google]
str.png
479 KB, 598x449
What would you like to tell >her?

>I fucking hate you for leading me into believing I had a chance with you for two fucking years
>when you finally accepted to take a chance with me and you revealed to me you had been seeing three people all that time, I found you disgusting but I said I was able to see the good in you and all that shit
>I managed to get a hold of you fb and email passwords, I read all your messages, saw all your nudes, I realized how much of a whore you are, I know every revolting shit you did while pretending to be a good girl
>I know how you played those fuckboys like fiddles, how you fucked one in the morning and another one at night, how you messaged one about how much you want to fulfill your relationship and literally copypasted the same crap to the other two, I got copies of it all
>i know you're a fucking slut, but you have no clue that I do
>you say you've changed and learned and grown up and that you love me, but I'm taking no chances
>I fucked my ex last year when I told you I had a meeting with my TA
>I fucked a girl from work when I told you I had a headache and would be going to sleep early
>I keep track on your shit almost daily, you've become dependent and if I ever find out you're playing I'll guilt trip you into depression
>best thing is that you'll never fucking find out
>>
File: 1390262883687.png (46 KB, 395x381) Image search: [Google]
1390262883687.png
46 KB, 395x381
>>29267780
i'd tell her im over her as fuck and shes a fucking cunt. i know who I want to find but needle in a haystack.
>>
Hey pal how's it going?
>>
>>29268243
Still depressed but I'm grateful for life. Hbu?
>>
>>29268254
oops im not OP.
didnt see
>3 posters
>>
>>29268220
>i'd tell her im over her as fuck and shes a fucking cunt
oxymoron
>>
>>29268345
Ok I'll revise.

>I'd tell her that I'm over her and that I literally wouldn't care if she died.

Sorry i just wanted to join the fun.
i cant into grammar.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.