[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst experience of my life. He was very keen to meet, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1446057262270.jpg (85 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1446057262270.jpg
85 KB, 724x720
The worst experience of my life.

He was very keen to meet, and so asked if we could meet and have our oral party somewhere fairly public. He decided on a cinema close to where I live. Upon meeting him, he seemed ok, he was a bit short but hey ho who am I to judge, however he lacked basic manners, walking five paces ahead of me. Arriving at the cinema, he skipped ahead of me and booked the cinema tickets, paying for my ticket in order to impress the attendant, (this was apparent because as soon as we walked away and i got out my money to buy some drinks he took $10 from my hand saying 'you don't have to but thanks'). Keeping in mind that the combined cost of both our tickets was $15, I think it is just shameful behaviour from a grown man.

We entered the screening, and he got a bit of hand and mouth action as per our agreement. However now the thought of it makes me sick. (The film, Wolf on Wall Street was great however, I would really recommend it.)

As we left the screening he went home, and then texted me the next day asking that I drive him and us to the woods in order for me to blow him. I just feel that for someone who is requesting that I do him a massive favour, aka suck his willy, he should speak to me with a bit of respect. I have received a plethora of poorly and rudely worded text messages from him these past few days, I hope he has caught on that I have no intention of speaking to or sucking him again.

I would recommend that if you are trying to get a blowjob from a girl via you try and not seem arrogant and illiterate, as this was this boy's mistake.

Oh and he was obsessed with the size of his dick. Just so he knows, wasn't anything special.
>>
>>29267501
That's a bit gay desu.
>>
>>29267501
okay
so forget about him and move on
>>
>>29267599
nuthin gay bout suckin a big ol dick
>>
>>29267672
I dunno... sounded like it was a pretty masculine dick.
>>
>>29267648
I might suck his dick again.
>>
Ive seen this copypasta before
>>
>she still sucked his dick
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.