[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BETA UPRISING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/report-orlando-nightclub-shooter-visited-222620444.html

>'He was very creepy in his messages'

>He told the Post he thought Mateen was gay, but not publicly. He added that Mateen was "awkward" and other members of their friend group felt sorry for him.

>"He just wanted to fit in and no one liked him," he told the Post. "He was always socially awkward."

Is Omar Mateen a part of the Beta Uprising?

He had no social skills, no friends, was autistic, and had heavily repressed sexual desires.

Has the Beta Uprising extended to ISIS supporting Islamic terrorists?
>>
>>29267395
>Has the Beta Uprising extended to ISIS supporting Islamic terrorists?

No. He called to support is allegiance to ISIS because he wanted to keep the beta uprising on the down-low, he wanted to make space for more betas to join while the attention is elsewhere.

He's a mastermind and im sad none of you have caught on...
>>
>>29267395
>Is Omar Mateen a part of the Beta Uprising?
No, he had a wife and was pretty alpha (he lifted, and also beat her)
>>
>tfw he was decent looking just like Elliot
>tfw yet again, the personality ruined everything
>>
>>29267395
Being manipulated to carry out someone else's desires isn't a beta uprising, it's a beta downfall

Elliot Rodger was a half-Asian white supremacist being indoctrinated by white nationalists. He was also probably gay. He described his clothes and fabulous and called himself a beauty.

>The Gay Men Who Hate Women
>Some of the worst misogyny I've experienced has come from gay men.

There are plenty of places and people who support gays, don't spend your whole life hating yourself
>>
>>29267460
may be he wanted to become sort of martyr.

so he pledged allegiance to isis
>>
>>29267483
i feel like getting cucked into marrying a woman when you're not attracted to women at all is pretty beta

apparently his dad had a lot of control over omar and made him get married.
>>
>>29267483
>was pretty alpha (he lifted, and also beat her)
Alpha people don't feel the need to prove how strong they are to everyone, because they already know it
>>
>And a former classmate of Mateen's told The Palm Beach Post he believed Mateen was gay, and that Mateen once asked him out romantically.

No name, either made up to get views and to Sully him him
>>
>>29267571
if i had ties to a murderous muslim terrorist then i wouldn't let the news use my name either.

muzzies are fucking insane bro. doing a thing like that is how you end up getting murdered.
>>
>>29267571
Some people speak on the condition of anonymity because they don't want their name attached to what they're saying

You'd think people on 4chan would know that
>>
File: 142677233.png (164 KB, 599x586) Image search: [Google]
142677233.png
164 KB, 599x586
>He just wanted to fit in and no one liked him
>>
>Elliot Rodger
>yellow-skinned White Supremacist

>Omar Mateen
>gay Muslim Homophobe

any others?
>>
>>29267655
>they're already demonizing him and using this tragedy as a reason to support trump
>>
File: 1454808194387.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454808194387.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
>>29267839
>using this tragedy as a reason to support trump
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>29267870
I know you won't listen because you support Trump and don't want the fantasy to end, but it is.

Trump is supported by a lot of ignorant white bigots. He builds support by demonizing Mexicans and Muslims, he claims net neutrality is bad and censorship, he completely changes his position on things like minimum wage, tax, and even keeping Muslims out of the country which he backtracked on and said it was only a suggestion. There's no way you can support him on his policies since he clearly doesn't support his own, so you must only support him because you hate other people.

Hating and pushing people away doesn't do anything except cause problems. But I personally know plenty of Trump supporters who are depressed and insecure alcoholics looking for a father figure to make them feel better about themselves.

If you think a billionaire like him actually cares about you, since you're most likely not very educated or wealthy, you're delusional.
>>
File: 1462816665145.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462816665145.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>29268045
>My opinions are right!
>Im doing this for you!
>You're a fucking retard for (x) reason!

Wew laddy, go inside and wash yourself up. Supper will be ready soon and we wouldn't want the mum getting upset now would we?
>>
Sounds to me like you had a social reject who couldn't corroborate the egotism of his religious upbringing with his own external and internal deficiencies (both real and imagined), which manifested into an extreme self-hatred that he then projected into reality by victimizing those that represented his repressed inner self while publicly aligning his actions with the most well known extremis of his familial beliefs.

So, basically, dude had daddy issues
>>
File: 7.jpg (91 KB, 569x629) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
91 KB, 569x629
>>29267395
Sure look normies will fabricate any baseless rumor against you once they don't like you.

I'm speaking from personal experience of course.
>>
>>29268094
It's like you didn't really even read his post and just wanted to disagree anyway.
>>
>>29268045
Trump ain't great, but he's one of two choices. He won't try to appeal the Second Amendment. Trump won't make America more PC than it already is. Trump is not the same flavor of evil corrupt cunt that Hillary is
>>
>>29268138
Well he IS a trump supporter after all. That takes a special kind of retardation
>>
>>29267507
>He was also probably gay. He described his clothes and fabulous and called himself a beauty.

Flamboyant yes, but definitely not gay.

If you had read his manifesto, you could see the rage seething through the text about how mad he'd get when he saw some guy with a girl he found attractive.. A closet gay wouldnt say anything close to that.
>>
>>29268138

That's pretty much all of 4chan in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1459623810445.jpg (80 KB, 652x960) Image search: [Google]
1459623810445.jpg
80 KB, 652x960
>>29268138
I did. All I read was low energy blabber like I'm watching CNN.

You're also the same person so don't refer to yourself as "his."

I also used the proper contraction of "you're" so I'm obviously an intelligent entity.
>>
>>29268153
Trump is a billionaire who has been caught deliberately ripping people off. He sells his name to make a buck.

>>29268167
Maybe he wanted to be the girl. Plenty of gay men are misogynists.
>>
>>29268244
>low energy
Just say cuck and get it over with, you have no arguments and are resorting to ad hominem

>You're also the same person
Do you really believe multiple people don't oppose your beliefs?
>>
>>29268162
You capitalized "is" but not a proper noun like Trump.

Who's retarded now?
>>
>>29268252
If you say so. However if Hillary gets elected, white males will be further mocked, demonized and stepped on. She will set the US on a path leading to the UK's current situation: an immigrant crisis, the death of western culture and freedom of speech
>>
File: Donald-Trump-1.jpg (85 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-1.jpg
85 KB, 300x300
>>29268290
>Ad Hominem

O' shucks you sure did catch me! I guess I'm a #bernvictim now!
>>
File: 1444719846719.png (195 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1444719846719.png
195 KB, 800x764
>>29268045
>depressed and insecure alcoholics looking for a father figure

Jew dected.
>>
>>29268244
>Multiple people disagree with me so I'll call them samefags because I just can't lose this very important internet argument
>>
>>29268674
I'm a Jew because I know an alcoholic?
>>
File: 1456466833676.png (19 KB, 644x776) Image search: [Google]
1456466833676.png
19 KB, 644x776
Walked right into my trap. Good job roach, you deserve your peace.
>>
File: Donaldu-sama.jpg (1 MB, 2298x2447) Image search: [Google]
Donaldu-sama.jpg
1 MB, 2298x2447
>>29268703
Thank you for understanding!

Some people, am I right?
>>
File: 1445999366515.png (40 KB, 307x298) Image search: [Google]
1445999366515.png
40 KB, 307x298
>>29268716
Because you use terms like 'depressed' and insecure' and father figure' to talk about people.
Swallow a little more therapist semen next week and see if you can pronounce dissociative. You fucking hebe trash. Get gassed.
>>
>>29267395
Can someone explain to me how one guy can kill 49+ people along with however many injured

Does he seriously have enough time to reload after the initial magazine is spent and continue shooting people after that
>>
>>29268768
>using words that have meaning makes you a Jew
Not really, but I can see how that would bother you since your posts are nothing but trash with no real point and just personal attacks
>>
>>29268794
high population density, close range, and a general state of confusion combined with those other two. I wouldn't be surprised if the bullets had enough velocity to penetrate multiple people. (appropriate for the circumstance, no?)
>>
>>29268835
I fucking KNEW you were a dirty little jew. I fucking knew it. How do you even live with yourself you god damn Christ killing rat?
>>
>>29268794
Yeah. Police were slow as fuck. They had people hiding in the bathrooms and sending multiple texts before they got shot.
>>
>>29268896
I'm not a Jew, friendo.

Are you just another anti-science Christian white nationalist? You're holding back progress for humanity.
>>
>>29268963
Do they give out fliers at your synagogue with shit like that written in it or did you pick that sort of foul language up in your gender studies after school castration parties?
>>
>>29268794
The answer is: 3 hours + a lot of ammo. Police were too scared to go in, waited for an armored vehicle
>>
>>29267570
>no true scotsman
alpha people lift and fight. some fags do too.
>>
>>29268961

Fuck that's depressing. I'd just go on r9k and say my goodbyes to my robotbros.
>>
>>29267687
That Oregon shooter was half black half white and was a white supremacist
>>
>>29269077
i wouldn't be a gayboy in the first place but i would get one other dude and just beat the fuck out of brown rambo depending on how the club is laid out. it really is worlds away for me to imagine how some people have no reaction at all to a dangerous situation except to get on their phones or start screaming.
>>
>>29267483
>No, he had a wife and was pretty alpha (he lifted, and also beat her)

Would you still call someone alpha if they married your mom and beat her too?
>>
>>29269300
100%

and my mom was beaten throughout most of my childhood.

i got smacked in the head almost every time i was too lazy to exercise with these little weights i had between 11 and 14 years of age. ayy lmao
>>
>>29269496

So because your mom was beaten by your dad, and she beat you, you're fine with it? I don't know, that sounds like a bad childhood.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.