[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, I need help with getting over the fact my GF wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: redditISBETTER.jpg (47 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
redditISBETTER.jpg
47 KB, 500x281
Hi guys, I need help with getting over the fact my GF wasn't a virgin before me.

It's pretty nasty when I think about it, I try to avoid kissing her and I just tell her I'm shy.

She offered to give me a rimjob before, and that made me realize her tongue has been in some other guys asshole before and now she's just tainted.
>>
File: 1448863117554.png (1 MB, 1540x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448863117554.png
1 MB, 1540x1200
>>29267325
No Hymen no diamond op
Dumb that cum dumpster
>>
>>29267325
Just break up with her you faggot.
>>
>>29267325
The fact that you stay with her means you love being an actual cuck.
>>
the only way you can get over that (if it bothers you that much) is falling in love with her.
>>
>>29267362
I'll die alone then fucker, there's no such thing as virgin women who will date me.
I try to get GF and look past it, and it's so fucking painful.

I feel like I have no self respect for spending my life on someones leftovers.

It's just nasty tbqh, but what else can we do?
All we can do is wait till chad's done test driving them as we pick out our soulmates from the trash can.
>>
>>29267325

Either you accept she had other dicks in her and loved other men or you don't. I personally can't accept a woman that let another man fuck her, it shows that she is easy and a bad mate because she has been in failed relationships before. I prefer a virgin like me.
>>
>>29267430
> easy
> bad mate
It's not even about that. These women PURSUE cock.
As for bad mate? It's not about that either, if only you realize Chad could fuck literally any woman.

The girl of your dreams can get gamed by Chad in less than 30 minutes.

The girl of your dreams would give up her virginity within the hour to Chad.

All women succumb to Chad, my problem is
Chad fucked her brains out, AND LEFT HER
that means that Chad knew there were better women to please him than her.

It's like I'm settling for less, an inferior product.
Just imagine Chad looking at you with his leftovers. "How pathetic" is what he says.
>>
>>29267514

Calm down man. You just gotta find a virgin and move away. If there's none around you, meet them online from mail order bride services. Just make it known you will only accept a virgin.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.