[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If women do not care about honor and teams then why are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 1920x1080
If women do not care about honor and teams then why are they so socially and community driven? It's a bit paradox isn't it?
>>
>>29267252
What the hell are you talking about

You aren't making sense

Also, what is your point
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 960x720
I care about surviving
>I don't care if you do

WOW OP BLOW YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF BITCH
>>
>>29267252
>socially and community driven
They're a hive mind, anon.
>>
>>29267252
Because they're parasites that live off of men and their achievements.
>>
They want to join the team and destroy it from within. Implement hierarchies and clicks.
>>
>>29267252
no it isn't

take a show like "bad girls club" for instance

they will turn into a pack if wild hyenas simply because they know they can get their way as a group if scantily clad vaginas, but being among them behind closed doors, you'd know they are constantly power struggling to be the most desired and important, using cuttthroat tactics to take eachother out

point being, there is no honor among them at all, they are just manipulators that are aware they can get their way even more often by cooperating temporarily, or more simply put, their "main" goal aligns every so often creating illusions of grandeur
>>
>>29267438
Are they really that bad behind closed doors?
>>
>>29267550
Why are you asking this board anything about women?
>>
>>29267578
Because his mind is so deeply integrated in the hivemind of this board that his brain simply cannot process the perspective of someone who isn't a social dipshit like him.
>>
>>29267550
one if the main points if the show is to widdle down eachother to the breaking point so they can get thrown out of the house
>>
>>29267438
>>29267606
*delusions btw im sleepy forgive me
>>
>>29267252
>honor

This isn't feudal Japan you autistic little shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.