[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buying groceries >turn down an isle >some stacey looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1421049332795.jpg (58 KB, 489x599) Image search: [Google]
1421049332795.jpg
58 KB, 489x599
>buying groceries
>turn down an isle
>some stacey looking for something chad's going to shove up her ass later or whatever
>looks at me and gives a look of disgust
>intentionally invade her 15 foot personal bubble that women expect me to respect
>bitch walks out of the isle as quickly as possible
I fucking hate normies and I do what I can to make those fucks uncomfortable so they'll just leave me alone, why can't I go to the store without some bitch acting like I'm a fucking serial killer, all I wanted was some fucking food, I didn't even smile, or make eye contact, or stare at her, all I fucking wanted was my groceries
>>
>>29266969
>caring what stuck-up, bitchy stacies think of you
>>
>>29268019
Basically this.
The sooner you learn the better off you'll be.
>>
>>29266969
>Isle
Why does your grocery store cover multiple islands. OP?
>>
>>29266969
Kek, doing gods work Anon

>>29268093
Lmao
>>
>>29268093
>not shopping on the grocery isthmus

Op I'm a ragged flightish man who hates judgmental gazes both male and female, but you know what. You're right, fuck these cunts, might as well run 'em off of the canned corn if they start eye balling you
>>
>>29266969
Why were you grocery shopping in the dildo aisle, anon?
>>
Maybe it's because you were wearing a trench coat in June?
>>
>people give you the look
>look back
>they look away

These people are rude its not you
>>
She probably looked at you like she did because you look and smell like shit, you idiot manchild. Take a fucking shower and dress decently and develop some grooming skills, disgusting shit.
>>
>>29268684
i was at the other end of the aisle, i shower daily brush my teeth, wear deodorant dress in a t shirt and shorts
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.