[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have the dentist in 6 hours and i havent brushed my teeth in months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1417961594353.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1417961594353.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
i have the dentist in 6 hours and i havent brushed my teeth in months
>>
thats the point retard get ur shit together after the appt
>>
"How many times would you say you brush your teeth everyday, anon?"
>>
File: 1465817641912.jpg (132 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1465817641912.jpg
132 KB, 640x960
>>29266693
TNQH I feel bad for the hygienist who has to stick her hands in your nasty fucking mouth. Hope she gets the big chad dentist to drill the shit out of your teeth for being stupid and disgusting.
Kill yourself.
>>
File: inter-oral-camera-2.jpg (365 KB, 1793x2253) Image search: [Google]
inter-oral-camera-2.jpg
365 KB, 1793x2253
>>29266693
She will know. She is going to chide you. You will be harshly chided, indeed.
>>
>get on medicaid because poor white trash neet
>haven't been to dentist or brushed teeth in 10 years
>broke off one of my canines about a year ago but didn't get it looked at
>almost every single tooth had a cavity with most having large visible holes.
>don't need any extractions or root canals
>dentist and person who fills cavities beg me to brush and floss.
>still never do
>bleed all over the place when they go to fill my teeth
>still not going to taker care of them once their fixed
>going to get wisdom teeth out next month
>all your dime wagecucks.

feels great man
>>
I heard somewhere once that toothpaste does relatively little compared to the mechanical action of the brush itself and flossing. Whether or not that's true, I don't care. It makes brushing way easier for me.
>>
>>29266693

>Letting the moldy food stay lodged in your teeth
>Every bite you take has germs and bacteria going inside your body

Good news is you probably have a mutant resistance towards getting sick.

Heck maybe you have such a strong immunity you don't have to worry about getting aids from a trap.
>>
Your dentist will probably faint because the smell, then die and you'll be going to jail
>>
>>29267144
How do you get on that? It sounds kick ass.
>>
>>29267459

Actually I went to hospital back in February because I got a piece of food stuck in my throat. Since I didn't have any income or insurance they applied for me. Mother is also on it because we're white trash and she works under the table cleaning houses.
>>
I have naturally really good teeth, I don't brush for months (other than the day before the cleaning) and don't get cavities and get told how nice my teeth are.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.