[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's better to have loved and lost than never to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1464571634926.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464571634926.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

What does /r9k/ think of that quote? I think it's bullshit. I had a oneitis and it pains me everyday. I would have been better off not knowing.
>>
ever notice it's always women saying shit like that?

yea, that's because they have never actually loved anyone in their life
>>
>>29266735
Damn...
Centuries of it
>>
>muh oneitis

Crushing on some girl who says "hello" to you in the hallway on the way to class isn't love, it's infatuation at best. Get over it and stop being a pussy faggot.
>>
File: 1418746353180.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1418746353180.png
198 KB, 550x535
>>29266629
It's the most bullshit quote around.

I thought I was miserable before when >tfw when no gf

You spend all your time with someone you think you're getting married to one day, and grow old with - someone you share your deepest secrets with, and they make you feel like the luckiest person in the world. Truly what a robot fantasizes about.

Then one day, the smile is gone off her face. You attribute it to "oh work must be stressing her out" or "meh, sometimes people get in bad moods", but you slowly start to realize that it's YOU making her smile disappear. The last person on earth you would ever want to make miserable and you're doing it just by existing in her proximity. Love she used to have for you has now turned into misery. She finally leaves you and becomes happier without you, while you are left with nothing but regrets, tears and self-hate.

>It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
>mfw
>>
>>29266629
If you'd had sex and a relationship you would know how over rated it is, so yes it's better to have loved and lost.
>>
>>29266629

The idea that "oneitis" is the same thing as love is what's bullshit. Love is mutual.
>>
>>29266735
>ever notice it's always women saying shit like that?

Also the only people who say sex doesn't matter and isn't a big deal is always sluts and players.
>>
File: 74.png (410 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
74.png
410 KB, 500x740
>>29266735
That's insane, I never noticed that.
>>
File: 1436833775744.gif (1 MB, 268x280) Image search: [Google]
1436833775744.gif
1 MB, 268x280
>>29266629
I agree with the quote.
It still pains me not being with her, but that's my shortcoming on not knowing how to deal with loss and getting over it. If right now I was given the option to forget -everything- about her I wouldn't.
>>
>>29266629
True

I'm miserable as fuck now. When I was in the clusterfuck of it though, I felt all my fear melt away. Even if I feel anxious again, there is an inexplicable peace. I don't even feel good or happy or sociable, but if you've never chased a dream as far as it can go, then you can't get under my skin anymore.
>>
>>29266907
>Love is mutual.
whered you get that from?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.