[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reddit IRC for "foreveralones" >It's l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: pep.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
>Reddit IRC for "foreveralones"
>It's literally full of normie women

Why is this allowed?

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/foreveralone/
>>
>>29266595

So that you can find women to have the sex with.
>>
>>29266618
this guy knows.
The men who run that forum or board use it to pick and choose easy women to fuck, other men are also welcomed to join in on their escapades. Women aren't alone, men don't allow for that to happen.
>>
>>29266595
>It's literally full of normie women
so opie how sure are you of this claim?
>>
>>29266651
>>The men who run that forum or board
It's run by fat female SJWs, half of which are married.
>>
>>29266703

>Say that if you're a married woman you're not FA
>"I'm not FA I just like the community"
>Proceeds to dominate the conversation anyway

Women are a cancer tee bee aytch
>>
>>29266772
You forgot "you get banned for being a rational male... err... for breaking rule #1"
>>
>>29266772
Well then those women are just using that place to cuck their husbands and have sex with men looking for easy prey.
by easy prey i mean unfaithful fat sluts.
>>
File: tarantano.png (1 MB, 821x944) Image search: [Google]
tarantano.png
1 MB, 821x944
>>29266655
they talk about being in relationships

and they find places full of beta males, that they subvert to get attention
>>
All reddit groups are like that. I tried joining one for depressed anime fans and it was full of highschoolers talking about their girlfriends, ironically reeeee'ing at each other and calling each other normies 'just like in netoge XD'.
>>
>>29266595
Anything Reddit is cancer. Even their hikikomori sub is shit-tier compared to /r9k/.
>>
File: FA1.png (149 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
FA1.png
149 KB, 1600x900
such a great chatroom

godbless this people
>>
File: FA2.png (66 KB, 1405x777) Image search: [Google]
FA2.png
66 KB, 1405x777
>>29267191
continued

really grea tchatroom thats definitely about being alone
>>
File: FA3.png (68 KB, 1415x773) Image search: [Google]
FA3.png
68 KB, 1415x773
>>29267204
and i know im annoying in this, but theyre slightly worse
>>
>>29266900
It's fun to show Stacy you will not giver her attention, because then she has a temper tantrum
>>
>>29267234
I was kicked out of the foreveralone chatroom for pointing out that foreveralone people dont belong

Notice how after telling me im a stranger and that I was hijacking things, she says that she never told me I was unwelcome, and then im kicked
>>
>>29267268
*for pointing out that non-foreveralone people dont belong

my brain is dead and im mistyping things
>>
>>29267191
>Web irc client
please no
>>
>>29266595

I got banned from there months ago for bullying some FA girl stuck in a wheelchair, good times
>>
>>29267453
why would you do that?

we losers should have solidarity

be mean to the normies
>>
>>29267268
Lol, i got kicked for changing my nickname to ''womensuck''.

Triggered much
>>
>>29267582
they may have been justified in kicking you for that

but they shouldnt have kicked me
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.