[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here tried speedballs before? I only count it if it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
Anyone here tried speedballs before? I only count it if it was heroin and coke or heroin and meth. I haven't but I'm currently on a "medicinal" speedball of adderall and vicodin. How does the real deal feel? Give experiences
>>
>>29266451
i've shot heroin (can't get coke over here) but the pleasure you get from shooting good heroin vs popping vicodin is incomprehensible. The pleasure from shooting good heroin is impossible to imagine and i've only been told that doing it with coke is even better.
>>
>>29266516
Really? I've been too scared to do heroin but I wouldn't be afraid to do coke. I just don't want to mess with needles
>>
>>29266549
m8 a speedball is shooting both coke and heroin, any other way and it isn't a speedball. I was scared too my first time and I kept missing cause I couldn't stop shaking but after that it was all good. I wouldn't recommend doing it if you can get it easily though.

And if you keep taking vicodin you will probably switch to heroin as it can be way cheaper.
>>
>>29266648
I just like prescription drugs cuz I know exactly the purity and how much I'm getting. I had a friend die cuz he smoked weed that he didn't know was laced with PCP
>>
>>29266451
You quickly realize why people die left and right from it. Shooting junk is very pleasurable, but reaching into the high level dosages will make you nod or fall asleep, and that's clearly a waste.

Mix in the coke, and you won't fall asleep and you can enjoy every second of the warm opiate buzz. The issue is that the coke wears off about three-ish times faster than the junk. The coke could be the only thing keeping you conscious and your heart beating. So, one second you can be on cloud nine and then suffocating.

I advise anyone reading this to be very wary of this combination because it's extremely dangerous and you will eventually fuck it up if you partake enough times.

Heroin will ruin anyone.
>>
>>29266781
I'm never doing heroin or meth. Period. I've only abused prescription drugs except weed and alcohol and I intend to keep it that way.
>>
>>29266826
I genuinely hope you keep that mentality. Most people start with prescription opiates before using junk.

All of a sudden, someone you trust, love, or hang with who had similar drug interests will magically obtain a connection for smack and you will likely be tempted. I don't recommend you try but I'm not your mother.

Keep your principles strong bro
>>
>>29266826
m8 shooting dilaudid and oxymorphone is better than shooting heroin but those 2 are both prescription drugs. I know a lot of people (aka retards) who would say the same shit like 'b-but its a prescription so its safe!!' and then end up getting onto heroin when they don't have enough money and are sick.
>>
does meth and coke together count?

>tfw snorted two lines of coke then smoked meth with friends while watching series finale of breaking bad live
>>
>>29266781
This, currently about 150 days clean and living in a halfway house. I fucked what little I had up big time.
>>
>>29266922
Preach. The state I live in cracked down hard on prescription opiods and all of the users switched to smack because they couldn't afford the inflated prices.

Almost every state in the US this year has reported a spike in opiods related over doses, and it's rarely spoken of in the media.
>>
>>29266451
Back in my home city the jolly african americans and wiggers used to sell these bags called 'blips'; they basically the good ol' tied-n-rolled waterballoon baggies which had a mix of boy and gies in them. The 'blips' came in different prices depending on the mixture of ron and whit ey and also the amount of diddly dope in the bag. My usual had 2 points of ron and 1 point of girl, cost about 30 a bag. At my worst(best) i was bangin 6 of em a day. My plug got so used to me comin thru that he'd have my 6 bags all weighed out n' ready at the beginning of the day. (Usually he'd ask them what mix they wanted before the meet.) If i only got one bag at a time he'd charge the reg 30, but if I got all 6 at once he'd drop the price from 180 to 145 which was awesome but not always pheasable when income is spotty. Sorry for the rant, this thread jus brought back memories.
>>
>>29267039
Dude shit the fuck up. This isn't your fucking high school cafeteria. Fuck off with the Ebonics bullshit.
>>
i technically never did a legit speedball, that would be putting them both in the same mix and shooting it up. i have shot up heroin and snorted coke though. it's alright i guess, wasn't really into doing it a lot, doing one or the other was better in my experience. i never really liked coke that much at all, it always gave me really bad headaches, i basically almost always had to take a xanax or do more pills/heroin to calm me down after a binge because a coke comedown is awful for me.
>>
OP here, I was wondering what your favorite drug combos are. I'll start
> adderall and vicodin
> dxm and weed
>adderall and benzos
> propylhexedrine and alcohol
>>
>>29267000
Stay strong man. The cravings will continue to blow but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Life is better now that I'm not a zombie, and I hope the same thing happens to you.
>>
>>29267073
You clearly don't have much experience with black people, cause that was nowhere near ebonics
>>
>>29267101
It's so fucking nice not waking up at 4 am dope sick everyday. Part of me wants to go back but the logical side knows what's going to happen. This is my first time getting clean so idk what I'll end up doing but this shit is rough. I used to look at addicts who relapse and laugh but people dont understand how hard it is to stop shooting heroin. It's litteraly the most loving feeling you could ever imagine. It's the worst shit on the planet.
>>
>>29267096
>coke and ketamine
>lsd and nitrous
>benzos and opiates
>lsd and MDMA
>>
>>29267171
I understand. It took a friend of mine dying to set me straight.

I reccomend you stay off of it if possible. If for any reason you cave, your tolerance will be minimal and you could easily overestimate your shot.

Fuck being dope sick. I think it's one of the most miserable sick feelings I've ever felt and I'm happy I'll never feel it again
>>
>>29267073
Words like 'ron' 'white' 'boy' and 'girl' are not ebonics, they're slang for drugs and not all slang is ebonics. If you could actually understand english you'd see that the only piece of ebonics in my post was put in quotes.
>>
>>29267207
This guy knows what's up.

>mixing k with anything is usually an excellent call
>>
speedballs are good shit
goofballs are where its at tho
>>
Hey drug guys. What the fuck is ketamine and why do all my friends do it?
>>
>>29267298
I forgot to ad nitrous and ketamine. The k makes the nitrous last for like 10 to 15 minutes
>>
>>29267171
not that anon but i'm over 2 years clean from being a dope fiend. i haven't had an urge to use in i dont know how long. the first 3-5 months i got clean i was having cravings and was miserable (post acute withdrawal syndrome), but after that i was fine.

don't buy into that bullshit about "always being an addict," it's nonsense spread by crazy people. personally i think that line of thinking is ultimately dangerous and will fuck up your thinking patterns when you're trying to stay clean. it's almost like setting yourself up for failure if you think like that.

get clean, get through the first 5 months, get rid of people and anything/everything in your life that reminds you of being an addict, and then just move on with your life.
>>
>>29267319
>wtf is Google and why dosent anon know how to use it?
>>
>>29266707
How did it kill him?
>>
File: 1433215221789.jpg (115 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1433215221789.jpg
115 KB, 300x269
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING JUNKY RETARDS
Yeah, speed balls feel great until you realize you just shot up a cardiac accelerant mixed with a respiratory depressant

Darwinism at work here. Enjoy your MCI's
>>
>>29267350
But why do it? I hate my normie friends for being so normie. Why do they have to do so many drugs and live a careless life?
>>
>>29267347
Honetsly I think the same thing. The halfway house I'm at make us do 5 AA/Na meetings a week and it's honestly driving me crazy. The steps are fucking stupid. Most of what is said at these meetings are either people complaining about shit or things that should be common sense. I'll be moving out of here in a month tho. I got a job and I'm saving money so I won't have to deal with this shit anymore . also place is filled with failed Stacy's with like 3 to 6 kids each. Why the fuck do dumb bitches like that have to reproduce anyway... Idk lol
>>
>>29267330
Kitty candy flips (lsd, mdma at the peak, and k throughout) is extremely satisfying

Kitty jedi flips (lsd, mushrooms before the peak, mdma at the peak, and k throughout) is a mental cluster fuck.

K and booze usually makes feel like I'm dying.

Mixing drugs is extremely fun but I've eventually started to enjoy staying on one or two a night instead of playing scientist with myself. The burnt out feeling seems to be getting worse with age
>>
>>29267402
Try it and find out. It disassociates you mind from your body. You feel detached and everything feeling kinda unreal. If you do enough you go into a k hole which is a super vivid dream or an obe which ever sounds better to you. Try some
>>
>>29267402
Ketamine is a tranquilliser and feels fantastic

>>29267096
I fucking love mixing it with some MMA and just lying back and letting wave after wave after wave of pure near enough orgasmic pleasure wash over me for hours

Pregablin/lyrica and cocaine is pretty good as well
>>
>>29267455
But I dont want that anon. Can I just keep acting superior for being drug free but secrety want to kill myself everyday?
>>
>>29267347
>>29267420
I agree with both of you. Continuously reminding yourself about smack with the "always an addict" reasoning is inherently dangerous. Going periods without thinking of smack seems like a more efficient way to rid yourself of that lifestyle.
>>
>>29267480
Why not start doing drugs and kill yourself slowly. At least it will be fun
>>
>>29267375
He smoked a lot of weed that had a lot of PCP. I'm pretty sure it interacted with prescription medications he took (not abused he actually was prescribed them)
>>
>>29267437
>k and booze
Litteraly one of the worst. I did some k after drinking like 8 bears over a two hour period and is never do that again.
>>
>>29267420
i didn't do group therapy or any type of therapy and i'm fine. i got clean by myself with suboxone. but then again i'm a social autist and i would feel very uncomfortable talking about anything truthful in those therapy sessions

idk. i just don't think it's a good idea to stick a bunch of addicts together in one room and talk about their addictions. it's like a constant reminder of being an addict. that would NOT help me at all. many of those people are just straight up scum of the earth too. and on top of all that, rehab facilities are filled with a bunch of assholes that are only there because they were forced to go there by the court, so they don't really give a fuck.

rehab in this country is a joke. methadone is worse than heroin and they give that shit out like it's a fucking cure.
>>
>>29267540
It would need massive amounts of it, I think you're just lying
>>
>>29267391
>browses /r9k/
>laughs at people slowling killing themselves with things that cause pleasure he dosent understand
either a normie or a litteraly autist. If you're a robot it only makes sense to do drugs. You'll experience some sort of pleasure and it will probably kill you at some point. It's a fucking win win bud
>>
>>29267551
Most people inform me that it makes them violently sick.

I have a strong drinking game, so it doesn't make me physically I'll, but made me believe I was drying because of the sedative effects.

All this talk about k and it makes me miss it. Its a bitch to find in this region of the US
>>
I'd smoke crack then snort 3 foils worth of heroin... amazing. I haven't done heroin in 4 years now. Had a pack a day habit (13-15 bags for $100)
>>
>>29267605
Same. I moved from the north east to the south and can't find it here. I miss the new england rave scene
>>
>>29267576
I detoxed myself in a motel room for a week and a half with some klonopin, leporimide and magnessium. It sucked but it was do able
>>
>>29267636

My people in the north always remind me of how littered they are with k. I live in the south as well and it's basically more stigmatized than smack.

I know plenty of people who love getting fucked up on every different chemical, but as soon as you mention k, you're the messed up one somehow.
>>
>>29267583
Maybe it wasn't PCP but I know it was something laced in weed that reacted with his medicine but I'm pretty sure I was told it was PCP
>>
>>29267675
They just never tried it. When I mention it to people they always say "lol the cat tranqulizer!?!?" And I have to explain wtf a dissasociative is. Mean while meth is chill tho. Fucking retards
>>
>>29267696
This is seriously exactly how those conversations go. However, when you get someone to try it, they fall in love like everyone else.

I appreciate knowing I'm not the only one who has to deal with the ignorance of a class of people who should be friendly to drugs but think meth or smack is more chill than k.
>>
Reeee wtf normies gtfo. Drugs are for scummy normies REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29267662
loperamide is fucking great when you're sick. completely eliminated all of my stomach/watery shit problems when i was withdrawling. i'd have to take like 16mg (like 8 of those green pills) for it to actually work though.

when i got fully clean i did a quick taper down of suboxone over like 2 weeks, taking less every day.
>>
>>29267593
>slowly killing themselves
>powerball
>slow
Kek, enjoy your Belushi, speed demon. It's helped more addicts "quit" their habit than any other drug.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.