[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Staff are overwhelmed at Orlando Regional Medical Center.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Pulse.jpg (60 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Pulse.jpg
60 KB, 618x412
>Staff are overwhelmed at Orlando Regional Medical Center.
>With the serious need for staff the hospital outsourced for doctors who could help.
>The third patient I was tasked with helping woke up as I was checking if her vitals were stable after the blood transfusion.
>"Hello Im Dr. Sh..."
>She broke out crying before I could finish.
>"It was terrible, he was laughing as he shot at us, I felt the bullet piece through my lower abdomen it was like a hammer hit me."
>I stared with empathy into her teary eyes.
>"You are safe now, you are very lucky to survive, but we got you blood relatively quickly."
>She grasps my hand, hers is cold and clammy, I could hear the heart rate monitor beeping faster and faster.
>"I had a bad feeling, I knew I shouldnt have gone but Isabella, my girlfriend, she told me not to worry, she told me we would have a great time."
>Her heart rate was getting dangerously high for her condition.
>"He shot her in the head, I saw with my two eyes, oh god."
>The tears came again and did not stop.
>I could only imagine the pain she must be going through.

1/2
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (361 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
361 KB, 2197x1463
>>29266276
2/2

>With the most soothing voice I could muster up under the pressure of treating her and the many other patients in the backlogs,
>"I know it was horrible, i'm so sorry. I think if Isabella was alive she would be happy that you survived,"
>"you need to calm down for her sake, for your sake so that you can heal properly and walk out of this hospital, your heart rate is way to high."
>"I know..." she said "I cant help it, I can still hear the sound of the bullet casings dropping."
>I knew exactly what to do
>"Sweetie just relax for a moment, I have something that will help calm you down, just take some deep breaths."
>I looked into her deep brown eyes stained with a red glaze from the tears. She looked into mine and nodded.
>As I reached into my personal medical bag, she slowly breathed in and out, and i retrieved a syringe and a small vial.
>I filled the syringe with the clear liquid and put the bottle of MS04 back into my bag.
>She looks at me with those trusting eyes and I dont break eye contact as I press the plunger down into the IV line.
>She smiles and says "I feel better, I hope my mom comes soon. I just wish I could see Isabella one more time."
>I smile back and her eyes close as if to dream.
>Her heart rate slows.
>"You will see her soon, I promise."
>Her heart rate continues to drop

>mfw I gave her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
Good effort for incorporating recent news with a nearly stale meme. The transition into /r9k/ familiarity was well done.

solid 8/10
>>
>>29266345
based shipman is never stale
>>
>>29266291
This is the best shipman greentext I read in a while, bravo doctor, bravo!
>>
>>29266800
checkd
originalo
>>
>>29266291
kek'd, good harold shipman post.
>>
I love Shipman posting. Don't stop
>>
>>29268065
Same here. Good one OP >>29266276
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.