[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that socially awkward women do not exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: x3tOVww.jpg (69 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
x3tOVww.jpg
69 KB, 1000x1000
That is because no matter how bad their social skills are, no matter how bad their shyness, social anxiety, autism, etc are, it will not punish them in the romantic and sexual field. They can get laid and get boyfriends easily regardless of social ineptitude. They can make friends and get beta orbiters. In fact, being socially awkward might make them even more attractive, as that's "cute". Imagine how many orbiters a socially awkward nerdy girl can get just by streaming on twitch. And of course, like all women, they'll only want Chad. And they can get him, too. Sorry, but those socially awkward cuties that no one wants (despite being cute) only exist in anime, western cartoons, and fiction in general. And it doesn't matter if they're ugly, fat, or deformed: they'll still get beta orbiters.

Women live life on easy mode. They cannot be outcasts. They're all mini celebrities. Never forget this my robot brothers. Women do not need nor do they deserve our sympathy for anything.
>>
this is huge bullshit. Girls say autistic shit all the time to me and awkwardly laugh it off and accept their loss
>>
you're stupid as fuck

1) awkward girls can't get chads
2) socially awkward cuties that no one wants (despite being cute) <<<< ITS LIFE NOT ONLY IN ANIME YOU FUCKING TWAT
3) just bc you have a micro .000001mm penis and are speaking as a zeta fag orbiter doesn't mean said shy girl has it easy

please just go off yourself you cuntass bitch

fyi a girl who is socially awkward/nerdy doesn't even know what to do with a beta orbiter so please go slice your face in half ty
>>
>>29266308

this is fucking true
and this is why i don't talk to guys
and if i do
i hate it
or end convo before i become more retarded and want to kill myself from being such a retardddddddd

fuck u op
>>
I figured this out back in high school man, the "quiet" girls are not so quiet on the weekends. Its just something we gotta deal with.
>>
>>29266372
>has beta orbiters
>literally a personal support group
>has a legion of men that will always be on her side and support her/care for her and what she has to say
>still claims OP is wrong
I'm not surprised.
>>
>>29266308
/thread

oreganopat
>>
>>29266372
>1) awkward girls can't get chads
>2) socially awkward cuties that no one wants (despite being cute) <<<< ITS LIFE NOT ONLY IN ANIME YOU FUCKING TWAT
>3) just bc you have a micro .000001mm penis and are speaking as a zeta fag orbiter doesn't mean said shy girl has it easy
>please just go off yourself you cuntass bitch
>fyi a girl who is socially awkward/nerdy doesn't even know what to do with a beta orbiter so please go slice your face in half ty
you are so fucking delusional it hurts
>>
>>29266372
>>ty

get the fuck off this board woman
>>
My mother legit has absolutely no friends. She self-diagnosed herself with Asperger's. Never in my lifetime has she has gone on a "girl's night". The only social events she attends are related to her relatives or church. Even with that, she's not really friends with anyone from her church.
>>
Not true. I was working with this super cute girl that didn't talk to anyone and had an eating disorder (skinny as fuck). Then a few of my co-workers invited me to a party and I said no. So this girl comes up and is like "please anon, can't you come?" so I'm like yeah if they're gonna nag me...

I get there and it's a weird atmosphere. Like everyone is in on a secret I'm not aware of. Then this girls ask me to come with her to the living room and I'm such a retard that I'm like "yeah ok". We end up on the couch and she's just staring at me with a stupid face and then it hits me: shit this girl is trying to come on to me. And my co-workers probably asked me to come because she'd asked them. I've not even thought about her like that, only made small talk, so I stand up and walk out to the kitchen to my co-workers and sort of signaling "I didn't fucking know..."

Few minutes later the girl walks into the kitchen and she's a mess because I just turned her down in front of everyone.

Then later I realized she was a complete autistic retard. And that's literally the best she could do. So I apologize to her for being so clueless on my end and we went out and ended up being a couple and it lasted a few years until we grew apart.

This girl was an 8.5-9 in my book but she was simply too awkward to be around people that weren't as awkward as her. She'd had one boyfriend and he was an abusive asshole.

So they do exist. They're rare but they're not unicorns.

The way to tell though is not how they dress or act but how they get along with other women. If they only have the one girlfriend they're probably legit.
>>
>>29266716
>My mother legit has absolutely no friends. She self-diagnosed herself with Asperger's. Never in my lifetime has she has gone on a "girl's night". The only social events she attends are related to her relatives or church. Even with that, she's not really friends with anyone from her church.
>My mother
>mother
still could get a guy to fuck her

fuck off

also

>self-diagnosed herself with Asperger's
fuck off with that shit
>>
>>29266754
>She'd had one boyfriend and he was an abusive asshole.
So she wasn't completely undesirable. If she were a man he would be a kissless virgin

>he was an abusive asshole
Chad chasing whore.
>>
>>29266774
>still could get a guy to fuck her
It's universally agreed that this requires little effort on the female's part.

>>self-diagnosed herself with Asperger's
>fuck off with that shit
?
>>
Search for "anime club" on youtube. Most of these women are ugly, but yes, attractive women can also be this awkward.
>>
>>29266852
>It's universally agreed that this requires little effort on the female's part.
Still completely counts her out for being robot.

>>fuck off with that shit
Self diagnosing yourself is cringe bro
>>
>>29266831
>So she wasn't completely undesirable. If she were a man he would be a kissless virgin

Like I said she was cute as fuck. Just didn't have the social switch and people avoided her.

>Chad chasing whore.

Was actually one of her childhood friends she'd grown up with in her small village.
>>
>>29266855
You're forgetting those women on those videos still have
>boyfriends
>friends
>social life
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 796x590) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 796x590
Get out Normans
>>
File: image.png (421 KB, 1400x695) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421 KB, 1400x695
>>29266963
Pepo posting 1
>>
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 1500x1500
>>29266987
Tau
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 975x962
>>29266987
Trees
>>
>>29266873
>Self diagnosing yourself is cringe bro
Doesn't that make it more likely? She identified a problem and did something cringy to test it.

>Still completely counts her out for being robot.
OP didn't say robot, he said socially awkward. I think someone who is likely autistic and has no friends qualifies as socially awkward.
>>
>>29266754
>abusive asshole

hahahah what the fuck even autistic girls go for bad boy chads. just wow
>>
So sad that this thread got invaded by white knights and """"fembots"""". OP speaks the fucking truth.
>>
File: 1450408699323.jpg (410 KB, 1818x888) Image search: [Google]
1450408699323.jpg
410 KB, 1818x888
>>29266372
>n-no one goes 4 awkward girls Anon. Stap being sexist
>>
>>29267122
All women are like that, anon. Remember that if you aren't Chad, you aren't human to women.
>>
>all these normies failing to prove that women can be robots
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.