[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you activists yet, robots? Being an activist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sexyhippy.jpg (96 KB, 736x1051) Image search: [Google]
sexyhippy.jpg
96 KB, 736x1051
Why aren't you activists yet, robots?

Being an activist would be the solution to all your problems. You've got a group of people ready to be your friends, and you don't even have to think about what to say; there's always work to do and campaigns to discuss. They are extremely forgiving of things like mental illness, unattractiveness, and bad smells, since it's very common in the activist scene.

On top of all of that, anyone with a pulse can get all the hippy sex they can handle. Most people involved in activism are polyamorous and believe in free-love -- and are very tolerant of nontraditional body shapes.

If that's not enough to convince you, remember that you'll also be making the world a better place at the same time, so you'll be doing stuff to make you proud and build your self-esteem. Seems like a no-brainer to me.
>>
>>29265785
>remember that you'll also be making the world a better place at the same time
in someone's opinion
which probably only makes it better for them, or someone they were manipulated by
>>
>>29265885
It's not hard to find a cause you believe in, or at least aren't actively offended by. I'm not telling you to run about and join your local university's Wimminz Centre, anon. Just find an activist group doing work you think it admirable and starting going to meetings.
>>
>>29265785
Most people here are unable or unwilling to take steps to improve their own lives. What are the odds they'll take steps to improve someone else's?
>>
>>29265785
But wouldn't the activists you could have sex with also be unattractive, mentally ill, bad smelling people?
>>
>>29265785
>implying polyamory is a good thing

Why would I want to associate with a trash collection?
>>
>>29265785
I'm a very passive, reserved person, the type that would donate heavily to causes I liked if I wasn't a poorfag. Actually involving myself feels a bit juvenile.
>>
>>29265785
I want to destroy globalism to make the world a better place. Where do I find activists willing to destroy the most evil force on Earth known as globalism?
>>
>>29265785
>Most people involved in activism are polyamorous and believe in free-love
So in other words they actively go out of their way to destroy civilization and progress. Sounds like they are the masters of evil.
>>
>>29265785
>Why aren't you activists yet, robots?
Been there, done that: four years of animal rights activism.

>Being an activist would be the solution to all your problems.
Nope.

>You've got a group of people ready to be your friends
I made lots of acquaintances. I never once hung out with any of them outside of the activism work.

>On top of all of that, anyone with a pulse can get all the hippy sex they can handle
Bullshit

>Most people involved in activism are polyamorous and believe in free-love
Most people are polyamorous and believe in free love when they're around Chad. The activism part doesn't factor into it.
>>
>>29265785
>Being an activist would be the solution to all your problems
I need money, not hippie friends

>>29266505
I'd be interested. The right-wing movements popping up across Europe are probably anti-globalist
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.